What's new

SCS Standoff Continues

As I said in another thread, for China, india is the place to strike, and strike hard this time. Let the ball begin and let's see what uncle sam and its dogs of war can do! They have been asking for it for quite some time. Sooner or later they will strike, it's better that China chooses the timing and the place.

For this China needs balls, which right now two small nations are playing with. Let them fetch there balls first.

For this China needs balls, which right now two small nations are playing with. Let them fetch there balls first.

Oh you know and I know, whose balls were seen in 1962, don't we? Only a few months back Chinese troops entered the indian occupied Kashmir and destroyed indian bunkers. Do I need to mention what regularly happens along the borders of South Tibet(some call it Arunachal Pradesh)?

Oh you know and I know, whose balls were seen in 1962, don't we? Only a few months back Chinese troops entered the indian occupied Kashmir and destroyed indian bunkers. Do I need to mention what regularly happens along the borders of South Tibet(some call it Arunachal Pradesh)?

Ya..... so you even know that Arunachal Pradesh is result of our forward policy. If we get such a big chunk of land in return of some tin sheds getting destroyed here and there and some wall painting, we never mind.

But you shd focus more on your country. Just a day back i saw MBI crying for some 100 RAW crusaders in Bangladesh. Just curious, what it is all about???

But you shd focus more on your country. Just a day back i saw MBI crying for some 100 RAW crusaders in Bangladesh. Just curious, what it is all about???

What does the topic say? Can we talk about the condoms and family planning here? I'm asking this because some wise indians think that they talk about anything!

What does the topic say? Can we talk about the condoms and family planning here? I'm asking this because some wise indians think that they talk about anything!

Opps..... It was scary na? I showed you mirror, isn't it?

A lesson for you........ when you try to troll, remember you have your own cup of tea to drink.

And for china attacking India......... Dear, again i will make it clear to you. China don't have guts to fight us.

U.S.-Philippines Relations Benefit From China’s Poor Public Image

Today’s Washington Post has a useful article outlining the plans for a much greater U.S. military presence in the Philippines. The article discusses all of the potential options being put on the table between U.S. and Philippines officials: “Operating Navy ships from the Philippines, deploying troops on a rotational basis and staging more frequent joint exercises."

20120126-Virginia-class-Sub.jpg

The Virginia-class attack submarine USS Texas moors alongside the submarine tender USS Emory S. Land in Subic Bay, Philippines (David R. Krigbaum/Courtesy Reuters).

The piece examines the Philippines’ desire for a renewed American presence in response to graver perceived threats from China. After all, don’t forget that the Philippines tossed U.S. forces out of their bases in the Philippines in the early 1990s during the administration of Fidel Ramos; In fact, since U.S. occupation a century ago, the Philippines has had a very up and down relationship with the former colonial power. Certainly the Philippines’ inability to defend itself in the face of Chinese assertiveness over the South China Sea is a major part of the renewed desire for an American presence. The Philippines’ navy is virtually nonexistent in many parts of the country’s waters, so it could hardly be called upon to defend anything against China.

But just as important as the strategic reasons for the renewed U.S. presence, I think, is the deteriorating public image of China in the Philippines, as compared to just a few years ago – and particularly, the deteriorating public image on the Philippine left, which includes some of the same people who, back in the 1980s and early 1990s, pushed for the U.S. military to leave the country. Five or six years ago, during trips to the Philippines, I found many opinion leaders saw in China’s rise a potential counterweight to the U.S. presence, and also an excellent new source of investment. But since then, allegations of graft in Chinese investments in the Philippines, and anger of alleged environmental and labor abuses at China-funded mining projects (which have been exhaustively detailed in the Philippines media) have seriously soured the public image of China in the Philippines. Now, activists, union leaders, and others on the left that I speak with condemn China, and, almost by default, have warmer feelings toward the U.S., and by extension, American investment.

WOW! Nehru the second comes back alive again? :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Whatever you say, but your chinese balls have vanished.
…

I can see fate of china clearly. chinese will realize how weak CCP is. Very soon we will see uprising (same as it happened few weeks back) and china will break into pieces

Poor CCP........ crossed there limit in over confidence and now realise that its a one way traffic. lol

Nehru and his Indian parliament members laughed the same at China prior to 1962 when they forwarding into China’s land, just as the pinoy forward into the SCS.

You are merely echoing Nehru. And Nehru and his Indian followers’ heart (or balls) broken into pieces, unhealed even upto today, right after 1962. :rofl:

WOW! Nehru the second comes back alive again? :lol:

Nehru and his Indian parliament members laughed the same at China prior to 1962 when they forwarding into China’s land, just as the pinoy forward into the SCS.

You are merely echoing Nehru. And Nehru and his Indian followers’ heart (or balls) broken into pieces, unhealed even upto today, right after 1962. :rofl:

We took forward policy in 1986 and declared East Tibet as Arunachal Pradesh. But poor CCP, is just satisfied by breaking some shelters made of tins and wal painting.

We are waiting n waiting :lazy:

Opps..... It was scary na? I showed you mirror, isn't it?

A lesson for you........ when you try to troll, remember you have your own cup of tea to drink.

And for china attacking India......... Dear, again i will make it clear to you. China don't have guts to fight us.

What troll, troll like you talk about Bangladesh here because you have nothing else to say and then cry to the moderator to help you with your trolling! This is exactly what india did in 1962, after getting roughed up by China she went crying to the americans for help. Read my lips, that history is going to repeat itself and very soon.

Back to TOPIC , Maritime standoff continues for the 21st straigth days at Scarborough Shoal area ...

What troll, troll like you talk about Bangladesh here because you have nothing else to say and then cry to the moderator to help you with your trolling! This is exactly what india did in 1962, after getting roughed up by China she went crying to the americans for help. Read my lips, that history is going to repeat itself and very soon.

O hello troller, go to post no. 77 and check, who started trolling. Topic was about Philippine and china and you brought India and 1962 and Kashmir. and you call me troll.

Asking moderator for help, well you didn't get opportunity to see my reply, i bet you would have burnt in ashes had u seen it. The leverage you guys get here, makes u speak like this. Otherwise you all are the most fattu ppl on this planet. You shamelessly talk about 1962, and you forget that the country you all are living in is donation given by us. But you guys are the most thankless creatures of this universe. You ppl blow the hand which feeds you, so thankless you all r.

And China coming for us...... well they came twice after 1962, but sorry to say, they ran away in just one day leaving there posts. go check history.

It needs balls to rough someone the way we are doing to you all thru RAW.

I think you got your med. u deserved.

Back to TOPIC , Maritime standoff continues for the 21st straigth days at Scarborough Shoal area ...

It will continue till the time China doesn't get face saving solution. A respectful withdrawal.

They never thought you guys have so much of guts. They miscalculated and are getting humiliated now.

They deserve this humiliation.

U.S. Reaffirms Defense of Philippines in Standoff With China
By FLOYD WHALEY
Published: May 1, 2012

MANILA — With a standoff between Philippine and Chinese ships under way in a disputed corner of the South China Sea, senior leaders from the United States and the Philippines have reaffirmed their longstanding commitment to mutual defense.
“We oppose the threat or use of force by any party to advance its claim,” Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said after the meeting Monday in Washington. “And we will remain in close contact with our ally, the Philippines.”
Mrs. Clinton and Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta met with their Philippine counterparts, Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario and Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin. They discussed broadening their military alliance as well as expanding economic and cultural ties, though no specific new initiatives were announced.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/02/world/asia/us-reaffirms-defense-of-philippines-in-standoff-with-china.html?_r=2

Americans need to protect her allies if she does not want to see Badboy continue to expand its claim to half the Pacific....

As US is not fully supporting the venture, I think india as their accidental allies should provide the Philippines and the vietcongs with their aids in manpower and their indigenous weapons free of charge. The more the better! :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom