What's new

SCS Standoff Continues

This is a real embarrassing situation for China. Almost all country must be laughing at them.

so much of macho ism. Pomp and Show. All out just in one pricking.

15 days and china still in pause mode. Unable to figure out, how to get out of this embarrassment.
LOL at the indian feeling so inferior from 1962!

LOL at the indian feeling so inferior from 1962!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Whatever you say, but your chinese balls have vanished.

Now not even warnings are coming.

It is so shameful for you all. I can understand your situation. Cannot speak on topic and rant offtopic.

I can see fate of china clearly. chinese will realize how weak CCP is. Very soon we will see uprising (same as it happened few weeks back) and china will break into pieces.

Poor CCP........ crossed there limit in over confidence and now realise that its a one way traffic. lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Whatever you say, but your chinese balls have vanished.

It is so shameful for you all. I can understand your situation. Cannot speak on topic and rant offtopic.

I can see fate of china clearly. chinese will realize how weak CCP is. Very soon we will see uprising (same as it happened few weeks back) and china will break into pieces.

Poor CCP........ crossed there limit in over confidence and now realise that its a one way traffic. lol
what is shameful?we are waiting pinoys open fire first.

what is shameful?we are waiting pinoys open fire first.

Hahahahahahahahaha....... Thats called shameful u st*p^d. country like China in standoff with Philippines. and waiting for them to fire first.

O God! whats gone wrong with you Super Power Chinese now? I mean where are those Pomp and shows now? where are those nukes now?

18 days and just sitting like duck. With absolute zero guts.

I knew and i have been saying from beginning that Chinese power and strength is like a leg with fileria, in which leg swells and become soft and spongy. But outside look is very dangerous.

I pity this Power. Its better to back off now. It will be more embarrassing to back on as days passes.

lol,it's just the start.we had never patrol regularly in that place before this happend.

The Middle Kingdom is the superior civilization that will break you barbarians foolish enough to challenge us!

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Middle Kingdom is history, dead, the superior civilization but Mongolia and Manchus are rullers, Chinese are servants. Nothing belong to chinese other than servant services.

old_chinese_photos_640_36.jpg

Mongolian,

old_chinese_photos_640_71.jpg

Manchus,

old_chinese_photos_640_22.jpg

and chinese.:)

Hahahahahahahahaha....... Thats called shameful u st*p^d. country like China in standoff with Philippines. and waiting for them to fire first.

O God! whats gone wrong with you Super Power Chinese now? I mean where are those Pomp and shows now? where are those nukes now?

18 days and just sitting like duck. With absolute zero guts.

I knew and i have been saying from beginning that Chinese power and strength is like a leg with fileria, in which leg swells and become soft and spongy. But outside look is very dangerous.

I pity this Power. Its better to back off now. It will be more embarrassing to back on as days passes.

We're using pinoys to fish a bigger fish...India is just the right size :lol: ...to fish you have to have patience...that's first rule of fishing...it's too hard for Indian to understand. Wait 18 days or a month mean nothing.

You're pitty yourself for been helpless that your Navy even dare to enter SCS to reinforce your gorverment statement as SCS is property of the world...because you guys still carrying 1962's sickness...LMAO

We're using pinoys to fish a bigger fish...India is just the right size :lol: ...to fish you have to have patience...that's first rule of fishing...it's too hard for Indian to understand. Wait 18 days or a month mean nothing.

You're pitty yourself for been helpless that your Navy even dare to enter SCS to reinforce your gorverment statement as SCS is property of the world...because you guys still carrying 1962's sickness...LMAO

Lol...... You all are shameless. Even with so much of humiliation you all are speaking of teaching lessons. Its not the world which has made joke of your country. You all have done it by your self. You have stretched the elastic beyond its limit and it is bound to break.

I pity you guys........... You cannot handle Philippines and you are talking about India. go and check the fact, Indian Navy has got berthing rights from Vietnam. Just under your nose. Where it hurts you the most. If you have a guts, try us out there.

More details about saturdays incident at Scarborough Shoal ...

The Daily Tribune - Without Fear or Favor

“At 0900H, Flec 310 approached a stationary BRP Pampanga 003 from her left bow heading towards her, then at 600 yards veered away crossing past (its) right side at a speed of 20.3 knots,” Tan reported to the DFA.

He added that at around 9:15 am, Flec 310 passed by the other Coast Guard ship, BRP Edsa 002, from her right to the left at a distance of 200 yards and speed of 20.6 knots.

BRP Pamapanga 003 was supposedly sailing out of the are to reprovision in Manila and BRP Edsa 002 was to take its place.

“In these instances, the speeding Flec 310 generated a 2-meter wave in her wake but no damage was inflicted to our two ships which did not react to the ‘bullying’ by Flec 310,” according to Tan.

Tan said the actions of the Chinese vessel were properly documented.

A Coast Guard officer in one of the taunted vessels noted that the Chinese ship almost ran aground on submerged rocks near the shoal.

Middle Kingdom is history, dead, the superior civilization but Mongolia and Manchus are rullers, Chinese are servants. Nothing belong to chinese other than servant services.
LOL at Vietnamese with inferiority complex. Try hard to find any Mongolian or Manchurian PDF members who share your fantasy :rofl:

Sorry to inform you that it will never happen, looks like they will have to wait forever then ... :)
You don't want to open fire on us? Then we have secured our control over Scarborough Shoal without even firing a shot. We will start drilling for oil very soon too!

Lol...... You all are shameless. Even with so much of humiliation you all are speaking of teaching lessons. Its not the world which has made joke of your country. You all have done it by your self. You have stretched the elastic beyond its limit and it is bound to break.

I pity you guys........... You cannot handle Philippines and you are talking about India. go and check the fact, Indian Navy has got berthing rights from Vietnam. Just under your nose. Where it hurts you the most. If you have a guts, try us out there.

Just keep long story shorted...come to backup your goverment's statement as SCS is property of the world...we shall see who's the pity one :lol:

That Troll was in hibernation from 1962 till now, thats why he keeps ranting about 1962

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom