What's new

Scotland Yard has new leads, searches ‘business’ address

Scotland yard wont touch altaf hussain. The british govt is providing asylum to altafu

KARACHI: London’s Metropolitan Police has confirmed it raided the Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s office located in Edgeware in connection with MQM leader Imran Farooq’s murder, the BBC reported on Saturday.

According to the report published on the BBC Urdu website, the Metropolitan Police’s press office told the BBC late on Friday that MQM chief Altaf Hussain’s business address was searched for a period of two days.

An officer of the Metropolitan Police, named only as Jonathan, told the BBC over the telephone that the office was raided on Thursday and a comprehensive search was completed by Friday evening, says the report.

The MQM is a member of Pakistan’s ruling coalition government and is the largest political party in the commercial hub of Karachi.

Dr Imran Farooq had co-founded the All Pakistan Mohajir Students Organisation (APMSO), the predecesser to the MQM, with Altaf Hussain. He was deputy convener of the party, technically next to the MQM chief.

Farooq’s body was found with multiple stab wounds and head injuries on September 16, 2010, outside his home at Green Lane, Edgware, north London.

Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement released late Friday that it would be premature and wrong to draw any conclusion about the police raid.

“We are confident that the investigation would eventually help clear all misgivings about MQM which is not only a coalition partner but also represents secular forces in the country,” said the statement by the Foreign Office spokesman.

It was reported on Friday that the police had raided a business office in London with the MQM leader’s murder, and that some important documents had been taken into custody.

However, the BBC reported on Saturday that the Metropolitan Police officer did not give any details about any evidence recovered from the office.

An investigation regarding Imran Farooq’s murder is currently underway, the BBC reported the officer as saying.
It was also reported that several people were interrogated but no one was taken into custody.

Imran Farooq murder case: MQM’s London office raided, reports BBC | DAWN.COM

This blackmailer media which does not miss any chance to bark against government, armed forces and other government departments has gone mum over this. After days they have reported basing on BBC report. Had it been against government, armed forces or any other political party they would have run hours and hours of talk shows. Now they could not find even a correspondent to report the incident. Geo reported something but called it office building or business center. Only daily Ummat reported incident correctly and timely and that probably due to its anti MQM line.

All show, nothing else. I mean, they issued a passport to this terrorist, provide him asylum and then make use of MQM as their foreign policy tool. Nicely done Brits.

Like seriously, how long does it take for a murder to be solved in a city as important as London, and in an area as posh as Edgeware?

Does that mean, you guys would still blame MQM for murder of Dr. Imran Farooq when MQM/AH are exonerated by Scotland yard?

There is a reason why scotland yard is so famous for it's investigations. I hope they succeed in apprehending the realmurderers of Dr. Imran Farooq.

All show, nothing else. I mean, they issued a passport to this terrorist, provide him asylum and then make use of MQM as their foreign policy tool. Nicely done Brits.

Like seriously, how long does it take for a murder to be solved in a city as important as London, and in an area as posh as Edgeware?

They are pro's and in high profile cases they won't arrest anyone until there is a concrete and undeniable evidence.

There is a reason why scotland yard is so famous for it's investigations. I hope they succeed in apprehending the realmurderers of Dr. Imran Farooq.

what do you mean by 'real' murderers here??

are there some murderers who are faking they killed imran farooq?

if brits supported that much then why cant they even form MQM government in pakistan, ever wondered?

BTW why are you even in UK, you shouldnt be the one talking about brits using pakistanis as a tool when you yourself sit on the lap of the queen

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3683782 said:
what do you mean by 'real' murderers here??

are there some murderers who are faking they killed imran farooq?

if brits supported that much then why cant they even form MQM government in pakistan, ever wondered?

BTW why are you even in UK, you shouldnt be the one talking about brits using pakistanis as a tool when you yourself sit on the lap of the queen

Typical desi reply. I am not in the UK to help their foreign policy goals and have no plan to do so. I am here for learning and education.

MQM already controls Karachi with their extortion and kidnapping policy.

Does that mean, you guys would still blame MQM for murder of Dr. Imran Farooq when MQM/AH are exonerated by Scotland yard?

Where did i blame MQM directly?

Anyway, the day they are exonerated would be a great day for humanity.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3683782 said:
what do you mean by 'real' murderers here?? are there some murderers who are faking they killed imran farooq?

Real murderers mean real murderers, the guys who actually carried out the act, the planners, the facilitators, the ones who issued the order. Was this really that hard? No one is stupid enough to "Fake" anyones murder, but some innocent guy/s could have been easily framed.

Real murderers mean real murderers, the guys who actually carried out the act, the planners, the facilitators, the ones who issued the order. Was this really that hard? No one is stupid enough to "Fake" anyones murder, but some innocent guy/s could have been easily framed.

no it wasnt hard, i was actually laughing at your stupid comment

why didnt you simply used, murderers' instead of 'real murderers'

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3684830 said:
no it wasnt hard, i was actually laughing at your stupid comment

why didnt you simply used, murderers' instead of 'real murderers'

Yep! any one can laugh, only a few can think.

Yep! any one can laugh, only a few can think.

oh sorry, i didnt read your post fully, i was hasty :lol:, you meant altaf...

you are very desparate arnt you, MQM has already said that they will coperate fuly with the scotland yard

nobody kills his friend as you are suggesting, hope the real killers are arrested so this propaganda crap can finish once and for all

Guilty Conscious??? I did not even mentioned any name or party aor group. I just used an extra word "real" before killers, which is no different from killers...............I guess you are reading too much in to it. Forget it......move on.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3684923 said:
oh sorry, i didnt read your post fully, i was hasty :lol:, you meant altaf...

you are very desparate arnt you, MQM has already said that they will coperate fuly with the scotland yard

nobody kills his friend as you are suggesting, hope the real killers are arrested so this propaganda crap can finish once and for all

Back
Top Bottom