What's new

Scotland names independence day for first time: March 24, 2016

How can you say that with such conviction? It's not 2016 yet.
....seeing an england without scotland would be quite sad....but u know how much scots fought and died for their land....in the past...so....lets see what happens.

I doubt Scotland would separate from England.

Reminds me of: Braveheart (1995) - IMDb

411363.jpg

LOLZ poor great British :lol:
The British are still GREAT! Correct me if I am wrong but the Khojak tunnel was built by the British and still remains the longest tunnel in Pakistani history?

The British are still GREAT! Correct me if I am wrong but the Khojak tunnel was built by the British and still remains the longest tunnel in Pakistani history?
were ? ok then should i go back ? were on proud of history means proud of graves as muslim . GB is smashed to 3% what it was . soon another part and then London city will remain for queen the old :lol:

Oh dear, is that the best logical argument you can put forward?

So what is your opinion of the Commonwealth? Since the British Monarch is also head of the Commonwealth of Nations:
Commonwealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That too.

Nope they aren't Great Britain any more just Britain :D

That was built for Great game against Russian Empire, British had their own interest in the region.

Back
Top Bottom