What's new

Scotland names independence day for first time: March 24, 2016

Oh splendid, your from Britain too? :). The Diamond Jubilee was really something special.
Nahh was there for MSc and then for internship ...Yea it was nice though I was a workaholic back :P

stick to the topic please I have been warned for going off tangent :ashamed: ...chit chat can happen here: Naswarville | Page 1878

we have that union jack flag in our province flag as well. Its really stupid I must say :P
What makes it stupid in your sight?

Well India and Pakistan were former British colonies as well should we have union jack in our flags as well?

We are natives of our countries, Canadians came from Britain, they will always be connected to Britain only exception were Americans getting itself free from Britain.

We are natives of our countries, Canadians came from Britain, they will always be connected to Britain only exception were Americans getting itself free from Britain.

Not the French in quebec or Ukranians in Manitoba or the new immigrants like me :P But what ever let me become the Prime Minister I will put the tricolor in the flag :omghaha:

Well India and Pakistan were former British colonies as well should we have union jack in our flags as well?

I don't understand your hate for the Union Jack...

england and scotland wont be together anymore......dunno y but i feel sad :(

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom