What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is always good to tease the nearest ones .. :smitten:

Yaar seriously - i am the biggest topi drama on plant earth when i am in my full swing. I have trolled so many people, i cant even count them - including 2 teachers, 1 principle and a University lecturer. I recently trolled a newbie Indian chick at the campus - really really hard.

But boy this time, i admit that she had me pinned down - face down - i was crying like a b itch. My veins in me head were buzzing, my cheeks were lit up - i was so badly trolled that i could feel it. :lol:

It ended nice and sweet though :kiss3:

@Oscar sir, will reply to your post- had some data on mobilization and logistical affairs pertaining to our mech. regiments- can't find it and it would be unwise to write up a post sans that info. I will dig it up. Have saved the page on PDF itself- so will not forget.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
@M-48 kai baghair nahi piaari :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, once she has found out the "switch", there is nothing much you can do about it. Trust me, she has tasted blood now, tumhari abb khair nahin' :yu:

Yaar seriously - i am the biggest topi drama on plant earth when i am in my full swing. I have trolled so many people, i cant even count them - including 2 teachers, 1 principle and a University lecturer. I recently trolled a newbie Indian chick at the campus - really really hard.

But boy this time, i admit that she had me pinned down - face down - i was crying like a b itch. My veins in me head were buzzing, my cheeks were lit up - i was so badly trolled that i could feel it. :lol:

It ended nice and sweet though :kiss3:

I have devised many procedures for "rules of engagement", how to interact and respond to different situations. 18 years of dealing with girls, teaches you valuable lessons! :D

Well you saved me today, otherwise my temper snaps within 10-12 minutes of an argument with ANY female. Now i sit back and wait for 15 minutes to go buy then i take my shot and its a bullseye everytime.

cropped-shoe_dish_wp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom