What's new

Sci fi fans, get in here.

Science fiction huh..

Ill stick with blade runner and 12 monkeys.

Am both a Trekker and Star wars fan.. although just could not get myself to watch DS-9 except a few episodes.

but the list is too long.. except that Ill mention a hidden Sci-fi gem in the short lived "Space: Above and Beyond" series..
since most should know and love "firefly" already before me having to mention it.

no love for halo :(
--------------------------------------------

if you are in tv series watch
earth 2
battlestar galactica
stargates
fringe
farscape
andromeda
ascension though it was weird

sorry, PC master race here

812.jpg

:D

of your TV shows recommendations, BSG is awesome, stargate was so good.. I watched some of the original and all of the SG1 Atlantis as well as all of what they put out from SGU

stargate universe was so polished with such a high level of production, damn shame they canned it midway :(

district 9 who could forget it
district-9-original.jpg

stargate universe was so polished with such a high level of production, damn shame they canned it midway :(
they made it a little too serious unlike atlantis and sg1
ratings were the reason they took it off

any one remembers v
v_2009_s1.jpg

18m45ofh9zhidjpg.jpg

Science fiction huh..

Ill stick with blade runner and 12 monkeys.

Am both a Trekker and Star wars fan.. although just could not get myself to watch DS-9 except a few episodes.

but the list is too long.. except that Ill mention a hidden Sci-fi gem in the short lived "Space: Above and Beyond" series..
since most should know and love "firefly" already before me having to mention it.
watched it a few months ago along with earth 2
loved them too bad both had only one season

district 9 who could forget it

they made it a little too serious unlike atlantis and sg1
ratings were the reason they took it off

any one remembers v?
district 9 was great !

about SGU, I'm not sure, for me, they were taking it to a higher level level with both the production and the story.. atlantis and sg-1 were great but were also low production value 30 min 'masala' snippets through a set lens.. I was very sad to see it canned

the new 'V' was great ! the original 80s 'v' was good too.. again, great shame to see it canceled when it was :cray:

no love for halo :(
--------------------------------------------

if you are in tv series watch
earth 2
battlestar galactica
stargates
fringe
farscape
andromeda
ascension though it was weird

Then you should call, COD Black ops 1 story also.

district 9 was great !

about SGU, I'm not sure, for me, they were taking it to a higher level level with both the production and the story.. atlantis and sg-1 were great but were also low production value 30 min 'masala' snippets through a set lens.. I was very sad to see it canned

the new 'V' was great ! the original 80s 'v' was ood too.. again, great shame to see it canceled when it was :cray:
the problem with space based sci fi shows is there arnt that many people who watch them anymore high production costs make it impossible for them to remain on air for long with low ratings
these days its just vampire and fantasy stuff people are into

have you watched ascension

the problem with space based sci fi shows is there arnt that many people who watch them anymore high production costs make it impossible for them to remain on air for long with low ratings
these days its just vampire and fantasy stuff people are into

have you watched ascension
yeah, it's probably a fast shrinkiing market, just not that many kids/nerds into space shiz these days :S

I watched a few seasons of troo blood with an ex.. I'm just glad she's ex, so much ghey :bad:

'ascension' looks allrite, dl the pilot now, thanks

also, I tried 'defiance' watched the pilot but it failed to grab me, you might want to give it a try as a sci-fi

yeah, it's probably a fast shrinkiing market, just not that many kids/nerds into space shiz these days :S

I watched a few seasons of troo blood with an ex.. I'm just glad she's ex, so much ghey :bad:

'ascension' looks allrite, dl the pilot now, thanks

also, I tried 'defiance' watched the pilot but it failed to grab me, you might want to give it a try as a sci-fi
try defience it picks up after a few episodes
i myself watched the first episode didnt liked then i had to watch it again because nothing else was left to watch
been waiting for falling skies last season

I will shamelessly admit Battlestar Galactica series is the best sci-fi I have seen. The mature storyline appeals to me, Star Trek was just so lame.

Watch it if you haven't already.

When it does come out on dvd, you must get it unless its still available for viewing in cinemas. Interstellar.

int_wps_1920_worm.jpg

clockwork orange Sci-fi? :woot: he is going to get a shock

I never liked 12 monkeys I saw this movie when it came out in cinema but.. I just never liked it and even inception was not one I liked although my friends did. I prefer the old star trek episodes and aliens movie plus Dr Who (old version)

Back
Top Bottom