What's new

Scariest places....

vishwambhar

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello guys..... I have opened this thread to know about the scariest places in neighborhood..... in India there are some places like BHANGARH where Indian government itself has declared it to be a haunted place....

Thiruvanantpuram temple still government doesn't dare to open all the rooms and Taj Mahal where nobody is allowed to spend a night.....

When an entity like government gets involve in such things then be assured there is something CONCRETE.....

Is there any such place in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, China, Myanmar or Bhutan in your knowledge? Please share

Hello guys..... I have opened this thread to know about the scariest places in neighborhood..... in India there are some places like BHANGARH where Indian government itself has declared it to be a haunted place....

Thiruvanantpuram temple still government doesn't dare to open all the rooms and Taj Mahal where nobody is allowed to spend a night.....

When an entity like government gets involve in such things then be assured there is something CONCRETE.....

Is there any such place in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, China, Myanmar or Bhutan in your knowledge? Please share

Entry to Bhangarh during dark is prohibited by govt due danger from wild animals. The area is next to a Tiger sanctuary. Nothing supernatural about it. I think the local authorities and people purposely perpetuate the ghost stories about the place to attract more adventure tourists.

Last edited:
Entry to Bhangarh during dark is prohibited by govt due danger from wild animals. The area is next to a Tiger sanctuary. Nothing supernatural about it.

My friend BHANGARH is a well maintained fort its not easy for wild animals to climb up easily..... just see the board by Indian government.... if they are giving an excuse of wild animals they are actually embarrassed to accept hard truth of ghost horror.....

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 32
There is a jinn mountain called takht-e-Sulaiman or koh-e-Sulaiman in Dera Ismail Khan in Pakistan. Qais Abdul Rashid, the ancestor of all Pashtuns is said to be buried on top of this mountain.

Pretty remote place and locals have said that jinns will throw boulders at local shepherds or anyone trying to climb the mountain.

5ac6e5c045446.jpg

5ac6e5c043cef.jpg

Last edited:
There is a haunted graveyard at rawalpindi near harley street. Its a old british cemetery. People say there is a woman wearing white clothes wander there late night.

There is a jinn mountain called takht-e-Sulaiman or koh-e-Sulaiman in Dera Ismail Khan in Pakistan. Qais Abdul Rashid, the ancestor of all Pashtuns is said to be buried on top of this mountain.

Pretty remote place and locals have said that jinns will throw boulders at local shepherds or anyone trying to climb the mountain.

5ac6e5c045446.jpg

5ac6e5c043cef.jpg

Isn't suieleman range in general also supposed to be the birth place of all Baloch tribes?

I know it's inhabited by them mostly

My friend BHANGARH is a well maintained fort its not easy for wild animals to climb up easily..... just see the board by Indian government.... if they are giving an excuse of wild animals they are actually embarrassed to accept hard truth of ghost horror.....

This notice does not say anything about ghosts. You will find such government notices at many monuments to prevent couples from making it a den and then being preyed upon by criminals. Or to stop people from drinking under the cover of darkness.

Even in densely populated cities like Mumbai there are at least 20 haunted places.... 3 are very near where I stay in Mumbai

https://traveltriangle.com/blog/haunted-places-in-mumbai/

This notice does not say anything about ghosts. You will find such government notices at many monuments to prevent couples from making it a den and then being preyed upon by criminals. Or to stop people from drinking under the cover of darkness.

My brother was there once on shooting when he said to locals they told him that actually Govt. is aware of supernatural activities going on Bhangarh so this warning board has a hidden meaning of Ghost existence there....

Last edited:
I have lived in a house in front of that graveyard, saw nothing.
Some people with powerful stars never see a ghost even if they are staying in haunted places whereas people with weak stars can easily spot the ghosts....

Some people with powerful stars never see a ghost even if they are staying in haunted places whereas people with weak stars can easily spot the ghosts....
Do reincarnated people go their graves of past life ?

Do reincarnated people go their graves of past life ?
There have been cases of kids recollecting their past lives, kids too small to have that kind of detailed memory and other such that most would consider freaky or impossible.

We don't know it all.

There have been cases of kids recollecting their past lives, kids too small to have that kind of detailed memory and other such that most would consider freaky or impossible.

We don't know it all.
So if the ghost gets a new body, why would it lurk in graveyards ?

So if the ghost gets a new body, why would it lurk in graveyards ?
no, they get a new body/persona to do it in all over again.

what you're talking about the dreaded "bhatak'ti aatma"s .. these are the bad folk who hurt one too many in their time alive and so are stuck between realms.. they get a lower birth and have to go through the grind before the human form is made available to them again to be born in.

or so go our stories anyway.

Back
Top Bottom