What's new

Scariest places....

A man went graveyard in search of dead souls at night, he found one person and ask him...did you see any dead one in this graveyard.... he replied not for the last 500 years .... o well...

I firmly believe that some Hindu voodoo guys really know black magic ... and one of my friends literally frightening experienced
Now if you could ask from that guy what he saw and learnt in 500 years, imagine the information that comes from him.

Reading the other stories, I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight. But I have a story of my own

I was once in my grandma’s house on the edge of the new forest in the UK.
My uncle was talking about going to a wedding, and he said he would return in 3 hours.
And then, literally no word of a lie, the analogue clock in the room went forward three hours, without anyone even touching it. Literally right in front of our eyes. Myself, my uncle and my grandma saw it happen
Interesting.

So were you frozen in time ? coz the time didnt stop, it went moving. Or was it an out of the body experience of the soul which you three couldnt comprehend as a human ?

Jinn like to make homes where there are less humans. So if you go to isolated places you have a higher chance of seeing something weird.
Yes exactly this is the reason in India you must lit up a light in front of God in the evening.... if a person dies you can't leave that house you must stay for at least a year in that house...

Reading the other stories, I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight. But I have a story of my own

I was once in my grandma’s house on the edge of the new forest in the UK.
My uncle was talking about going to a wedding, and he said he would return in 3 hours.
And then, literally no word of a lie, the analogue clock in the room went forward three hours, without anyone even touching it. Literally right in front of our eyes. Myself, my uncle and my grandma saw it happen

its made in china faulty clock.

one place you should avoid is zardar and sharif toilets. stinky jinns.

Now if you could ask from that guy what he saw and learnt in 500 years, imagine the information that comes from him.

Interesting.

So were you frozen in time ? coz the time didnt stop, it went moving. Or was it an out of the body experience of the soul which you three couldnt comprehend as a human ?

We weren’t frozen in time, the clock simply moved three hours ahead as soon as my uncle mentioned that he would be back in three hours.
Probably jinn doing some trolling

We weren’t frozen in time, the clock simply moved three hours ahead as soon as my uncle mentioned that he would be back in three hours.
Probably jinn doing some trolling
so ur uncle didnt go where had to go for 3 hours ?

Back
Top Bottom