What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

What basis does Imran have to nominate Maj. Gen. Faisal ?? Did the officer threaten him personally?? Did anyone else pretending to be his associate threaten him ?? How can he conclusively point fingers to this particular officer??

1- He claims to have proof. That's the whole point of an FIR. You hypothesize, make a conjecture about something, and then file an FIR. The police then moves their investigation forward in light of the FIR. No one needs to 'conclusively' proof the involvement of the accused. If there was conclusive proof, he wouldn't be an accused would he? The only place you need conclusive proof for something is in a court of law for conviction.

So again, which law of the land prevents IK, or anyone else for that matter, from accusing an army officer of a crime and nominating him in an FIR. I have seen Major's and heck, even Brigadiers being nominated in FIR's, so why not the good MG? If he is innocent, then he will be proven innocent in a court of law and that would be an even greater brownie point for the estab against IK.

IK thinks that the plan was hatched by MG Faisal, and he utilized either agency resources, or third party to go ahead with the act. Now once the guy is nominated in an FIR, the police can investigate it, and either prove or dismiss this in a court of law. If dismissed, IK would then stand trial for the accusation. What stops him from doing this? Har roz mulk main hazaron FIR is tarah darj hoti hain, so why not this one?

Is an army officer a holy cow keh woh nhn ho sakta?

Please stop embarassing yourself further.

I don't think PTI has shared their application with the press, infact they are hiding it claiming it to be 'sensitive',

2- They don't need to show it to the press. Why do they? Once the prosecution starts, the FIR will come to light itself. But even if I were to make a guess, they want to hide it so that they can hide the names of any potential informant? But even if they hide it from the press the estab wouldn't take more than 10 min to coerce the police or a sessions judge to get the name.

however they would need to tell in the FIR how from point a to b to x leads to Gen. Faisal, for the police to investigate.

3- No they do not. It's an FIR ffs...FIRST INFORMATION REPORT. NOT investigation report or verdict.

1- He claims to have proof. That's the whole point of an FIR. You hypothesize, make a conjecture about something, and then file an FIR. The police then moves their investigation forward in light of the FIR. No one needs to 'conclusively' proof the involvement of the accused. If there was conclusive proof, he wouldn't be an accused would he? The only place you need conclusive proof for something is in a court of law for conviction.

So again, which law of the land prevents IK, or anyone else for that matter, from accusing an army officer of a crime and nominating him in an FIR. I have seen Major's and heck, even Brigadiers being nominated in FIR's, so why not the good MG? If he is innocent, then he will be proven innocent in a court of law and that would be an even greater brownie point for the estab against IK.

IK thinks that the plan was hatched by MG Faisal, and he utilized either agency resources, or third party to go ahead with the act. Now once the guy is nominated in an FIR, the police can investigate it, and either prove or dismiss this in a court of law. If dismissed, IK would then stand trial for the accusation. What stops him from doing this? Har roz mulk main hazaron FIR is tarah darj hoti hain, so why not this one?

2- They don't need to show it to the press. Why do they? Once the prosecution starts, the FIR will come to light itself. But even if I were to make a guess, they want to hide it so that they can hide the names of any potential informant? But even if they hide it from the press the estab wouldn't take more than 10 min to coerce the police or a sessions judge to get the name.

3- No they do not. It's an FIR ffs...FIRST INFORMATION REPORT. NOT investigation report or verdict.
There is no point in hiding all that info. FIR is a pretty much a public document. If the story goes like any X is witness to anything, it will all be written down. But I believe it is pretty much like the 'pentees puncture' episode. X told Y told Z told IK,and all would eventually come crumbling down. Whenever this narrative is explained, it will be most comical.😄

Shameful act
FB_IMG_1667904249450.jpg

1- He claims to have proof.

He also claimed to have proof of a foreign conspiracy to remove him. IK's problem is that other than his ardent supporters, he has not been able to convince many others of the veracity of what he calls proof. His disagreement over the FIR with his own party CM of the province where the incident occurred is just one more example. What happens next in terms of where the investigation goes is anybody's guess at this point.

becaaue u are acchaur, baatain chupti nahi..

He also claimed to have proof of a foreign conspiracy to remove him. IK's problem is that other than his ardent supporters, he has not been able to convince many others of the veracity of what he calls proof. His disagreement over the FIR with his own party CM of the province where the incident occurred is just one more example. What happens next in terms of where the investigation goes is anybody's guess at this point.
in pakistan investigations dont start , and if they do, the result is pre determined…
the society has no concept of justice

in pakistan investigations dont start , and if they do, the result is pre determined…
the society has no concept of justice

But why were people here okay with how NS was booted out with the investigation into the Panama Papers, and do not want to be okay with the investigation into IK's attack? It is this selectiveness that allows the real villains to go unchallenged, still.

But why were people here okay with how NS was booted out with the investigation into the Panama Papers, and do not want to be okay with the investigation into IK's attack? It is this selectiveness that allows the real villains to go unchallenged, still.

NS crimes are clear and visible, from hodabia mill till date. here IK is a threat to establishment.

How exactly?
Because army is superior to civilians
Army core commanders are chosen by God, they aren't like regular humans.
We work for them , they don't work for us.

What basis does Imran have to nominate Maj. Gen. Faisal ?? Did the officer threaten him personally?? Did anyone else pretending to be his associate threaten him ?? How can he conclusively point fingers to this particular officer?? Tbh it just looks like they needed to blame the ISI and just asked around for a name. I don't think PTI has shared their application with the press, infact they are hiding it claiming it to be 'sensitive', however they would need to tell in the FIR how from point a to b to x leads to Gen. Faisal, for the police to investigate.
None. He has no basis.
Can he still nominate him yes. He can nominate Superman if he wants.

We should change the law but that's how the law is

I disagree here.
Most of the times higher command can't be nominated. I have seen people saying that police gets scared when anyone above major is nominated in any case.

The only reason why you are hearing this is because of IK case.

There was big buzz by Baloch insurgents that a certain core commanders in Balochistan allegedly killed a guy for car and no one was able to nominate him. I thought it was lie ..now I don't know

Why not we sending top generals in foreign countries to bring investment in Pakistan? @VCheng

Not a bad idea, considering that the large-scale commercial enterprises run by the generals are not wanting for investments overall.

NS crimes are clear and visible, from hodabia mill till date. here IK is a threat to establishment.

The point is that as long as the military can pick and choose to install and remove civilians as they wish, the basic problems plaguing Pakistan will not go away.

Back
Top Bottom