What's new

SC accepts Bahria Town Karachi's offer for Rs460bn

Fuk our justice system and country thats why our elders sacrificed ? First to rob and them get away by paying.
Money is law in Pakistan.

The message people will get from this decision is. You can rob as much as you want just don't get caught, if u get caught pay some of money and you will be free.

Lakh di lanat.

Oh Bhai Thand Rakh
Shuker kero woh kuch pay to ker rahay hain
The question is Either this payment will given to SIND GOV?

once upon a time there was a grave yard in my village - but today its bharia phase 8 ...

standing on top of all the graves of our ancestors--------

talk about real estate buisness bloom--------

would you like to build a plaza on your fathers grave site ---------- real estate guru

Well I am not well versed with baharia own lahore and islamabad land though I do know about Karachi.

Not trying to be a devil advocate here but we do know that many such graveyards and mosques are constructed on illegal lands... Happens every where thru out Pakistan unfortunately.

graveyards and mosques are constructed on illegal lands

you can ask the Supreme Court to bring the buried ones back to life and file for clemency and give like 2000 rupees back.

i think its related to the mother concept. dharti MAA ? ring a bell?

The Sindhu and the Saraswati were two sister rivers between which a great civilisation thrived. Just like the Nile and her flooding, the people worshiped the rivers and the fertile land in this region too.

Its actually natural not something to be ashamed of.

12000 years ago, a massive earthquake submerged the Saraswati but the Sindhu continued flowing.

Sindhu later became Hindu which later became Indus.

This is a known unknown fact of human existence in the region.
Malik must get into cow business after this.

a lot of muslims in pakistan-------------- but not a lot of islam in pakistan.........

its becoming shaitanistan
O lalay, chawlan na mar.

If their Pa
Tere jese logon ki wajah se Pakistan ka yeh hal.

Bhai i take your statement , consider me "Awaam"
In the end Awaam is to be blamed or punished for everything.

Na Zardari paying back money , neither Sharif
so no good news , i think they should shift this money to Dam fund.

oh yes

potential is definitely there. the Brahma Bull is one of the most sought after Cattle breed and is native to Pakistan.
Along with hollistic farming techniques, gene manipulation on industrial agricultural scale is the next big money making gig.

Well I am not well versed with baharia own lahore and islamabad land though I do know about Karachi.

Not trying to be a devil advocate here but we do know that many such graveyards and mosques are constructed on illegal lands... Happens every where thru out Pakistan unfortunately.

just because of malik riaz , and dha---------the corruption rose !1000%

everyone wants to live there--- no one care where the money is comining from-------

all the ethic - and morals---stayed only in books---

the law in libraries and islam on utube.............

lost nation

O lalay, chawlan na mar.

chal la-la tu dengue maar ly

Thats a reason atleast for me to make money by hook or crook so later when i am get in trouble i pay some amount to shutup everyone.
we Pakistani cant boycott anyone no matter who ever is he or what ever he do.

just because of malik riaz , and dha---------the corruption rose !1000%

everyone wants to live there--- no one care where the money is comining from-------

all the ethic - and morals---stayed only in books---

the law in libraries and islam on utube.............

lost nation

chal la-la tu dengue maar ly
Wtfo_O

oh yes

potential is definitely there. the Brahma Bull is one of the most sought after Cattle breed and is native to Pakistan.
Along with hollistic farming techniques, gene manipulation on industrial agricultural scale is the next big money making gig.
Yes and instead of that stadium he can construct a statue of cow liberty. We must then lynch malik for crimes against cows.

Woww Banana Republic.. if u have money, you can do anything in Pakistan... Malik Riaz paid approx $5 Billon USD penalty to Supreme Court of Pakistan and legalized illegal land... wahhh. SC has no rigth to order CDA, RDA, LDA, KDA to take action against encroachments in short Legal version of MQM style bhatta..

Woww Banana Republic.. if u have money, you can do anything in Pakistan... Malik Riaz paid approx $5 Billon USD penalty to Supreme Court of Pakistan and legalized illegal land... wahhh. SC has no rigth to order CDA, RDA, LDA, KDA to take action against encroachments in short Legal version of MQM style bhatta..

bhatta courts of pakistan

Yes and instead of that stadium he can construct a statue of cow liberty. We must then lynch malik for crimes against cows.

No such laws exist. The supreme court will throw your demands out the window and charge you for lunacy.

Anyhow this has to do with Muslims, Land and Money.

No good will come out of this and remaining on this thread will only weaken my Emaan.

Please continue

No such laws exist. The supreme court will throw your demands out the window and charge you for lunacy.

Anyhow this has to do with Muslims, Land and Money.

No good will come out of this and remaining on this thread will only weaken my Emaan.

Please continue
What if i have 500 bil, im sure SC will then let me lynch malik for crimes against cows

So you think maintenance fees will make Rs 460 billions in 7 years lol
This is not jsut maintenance fee brother ... Its maintenance fee + utilities + rentals of cinema, park, schools, hospitals, shop rentals and other amenities ...

You have no idea how profitable this business ... A single shop of big retail outlet like Khadi is around 125 million year ... Now do the maths, consider the inflation and consider the business land he has offerred to schools, colleges, hospitals, malls, restaurants, state agents and the list can go on ...

even if he earns 10000 a month from house hold in terms of maintenance fee and utilities it will exceed 100 billion rupees

Back
Top Bottom