What's new

SC accepts Bahria Town Karachi's offer for Rs460bn

The Supreme Court on Thursday accepted the Bahria Town Karachi's offer for Rs460 billion and restrained the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) from filing references against it.

Details to follow.....

the supreme court( i wonder how come its so supreme)........... just gave a license to loot as much u can------------then return /10/20% ------------and you become sadiq and ameen-----

why is allah not sending the volcanic fire on us?????????? hope the first fire ball falls on supreme court..........

Good.

Money will be paid over the period of 7 years.

realy? 7 yrs------------------------ F***K this system-

you can stay and dream of 460 billions in your abyss.. that it will be paid

in 2/3 yrs - another monk will be sitting on the same justice chair and term this verdict illegal..... money talks-------- pakistani justice walks---

Mery bhai he created something beautiful and unheard off on Pakistan, not a good idea to destroy ur business men again like bhutto did, malik with all his faults was not alone in blame for this, after this he will toe the line.

malik with all his faults was not alone in blame for this-----------------yes we all know

who the other lucifers aare------------- generals , brig-- col-- all the same---

Bakwas decision. They should have convicted him, given him an appropriate jail sentence, and then accepted cash for a suspended sentence. This way the record doesn't have him as a criminal, he's just paying a fine. No different to someone paying a fine for not wearing a seatbelt or helmet.

the supreme court( i wonder how come its so supreme)........... just gave a license to loot as much u can------------then return /10/20% ------------and you become sadiq and ameen-----

why is allah not sending the volcanic fire on us?????????? hope the first fire ball falls on supreme court..........

realy? 7 yrs------------------------ F***K this system-

you can stay and dream of 460 billions in your abyss.. that it will be paid

in 2/3 yrs - another monk will be sitting on the same justice chair and term this verdict illegal..... money talks-------- pakistani justice walks---

What do u think barren malir land with no water and power supply really cost ? I don't get it from where u ppl involve the word loot in every matter. Neither u guys don't know a jack about real estate business but than again its a vogue to be political correct these days by labeling every other person as corrupt.

Obviously you are an ingnorant at highest level. First go and understand how the system works in Pakistan. If you analyze real estate business in Pakistan than you will realise everything here works through corruption started all the way from government level. Tycoons like Malik Raiz wont hesitate to exploit or you may say deal the situation accordingly since they are here to make money. Provide them clean corruption free atmosphere, they won't able to do any shit.

When Malik very first project began, there were some golden coins from ex-military officials
& Stake holders within in. It all started dirty. What Platform you are talking about.
The formula applied on current Bahria case , is same old school the first project he started.

I remember many army officials had stakes within that first project.
One File of Bahria was re-sold and alot black marketing back then.
Lands taken from villagers by force or paying them peanuts.

Its filthy business, unlike you ought to believe Legal Real Estate owners or businessmen, how naive of you.

I like how the land is worshipped in the country.

IVC = Hindu = Land Worshippers

What do u think barren malir land with no water and power supply really cost ? I don't get it from where u ppl involve the word loot in every matter. Neither u guys don't know a jack about real estate business but than again its a vogue to be political correct these days by labeling every other person as corrupt.

once upon a time there was a grave yard in my village - but today its bharia phase 8 ...

standing on top of all the graves of our ancestors--------

talk about real estate buisness bloom--------

would you like to build a plaza on your fathers grave site ---------- real estate guru

Lands taken from villagers by force or paying them peanuts.

That baharia land of Karachi was Not owned by any villager. Period. He acquired alternate land in malir District first which he swapped with baharia Town Karachi. The swapping involved peanuts money, all thanks to Zardari govt in 2010. Now SC has made sure that the correct amount is paid that's it.

Fuk our justice system and country thats why our elders sacrificed ? First to rob and then get away by paying.
Money is law in Pakistan.

The message people will get from this decision is. You can rob as much as you want just don't get caught, if u get caught pay some of money and you will be free.

Lakh di lanat.

Last edited:
Is land the new cow?

i think its related to the mother concept. dharti MAA ? ring a bell?

The Sindhu and the Saraswati were two sister rivers between which a great civilisation thrived. Just like the Nile and her flooding, the people worshiped the rivers and the fertile land in this region too.

Its actually natural not something to be ashamed of.

12000 years ago, a massive earthquake submerged the Saraswati but the Sindhu continued flowing.

Sindhu later became Hindu which later became Indus.

This is a known unknown fact of human existence in the region.

Back
Top Bottom