What's new

Saylani Welfare Trust: We will not give you food until you change your religion

when govt is distributing ration on utility shops why such people approach salani trust,I think these people tried to get ration double times through fraud so they were refused because of this and now expressing their hate against Muslims for gaining support from western ngos after seeing how asia bibi is enjoying asylum in canada this cheap approach is not unexpected

Might be one Ganda Anda in the lot. Seylaani welfare is a great charity organization. They should look in to this case & punish that twat whoever it is.

Jamshid have you gone out in the last two weeks?

There are masked and gloves people with huge handas and a couple of police at many chowks distributing food to people who come with their own plates.

White circles are drawn out on the road for people to stand in line.

Everything is calm. Orderly. Dignified.

There is no jhapta jhapti.

India is responding in the Indian way.

I have not gone out since the declaration. I do all the shopping in my area.

Distribution of rations and food to the needy in Pune must be better organized and by the government because in my city some fraudulent interests are taking advantage. It is said that certain "reformed criminals" with political ambition are fighting violent turf wars trying to outdo each other in being seen as big-hearted by feeding the needy.

Yesterday or the day before there was a newspaper article about a BJP leader distributing free food with his and his party leaders' pictures on the packs.

There was a TV report locally that a daily wager homeless man who had an accident wasn't able to get to the hospital because the ambulance wasn't able to come and the TV crew found out that he had been hungry for the last two days. This while a newspaper report of a local actress who was feeding stray dogs daily ( as if they weren't before :angry: ).

Back
Top Bottom