What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

• news-1426415408-7974_large.jpg
مچھ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک)کراچی سے شائع ہونے والے اخبار روزنامہ’امت‘کے مطابق متحدہ کے دہشت گرد صولت مرزا نے اپنی وصیت میں متحدہ کے قائد الطاف حسین اور پارٹی کے دیگر رہنماﺅں کے دہشتگردوں سے رابطے اور سینٹرل جیل کراچی میں متحدہ کے نیٹ ورک کے حوالے سے اہم معلومات دینے کی یقین دہانی کرادی ہے۔ ممکنہ طور پر صولت مرزا مجسٹریٹ کے سامنے وصیت تحریر کرائے گا۔ امکان ہے کہ اس کی ریکارڈنگ بھی کی جائے گی۔ متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے بدنام دہشت گرد صولت مرزا جسے مچھ جیل میں 19 مارچ کو پھانسی دینے کی حتمی تیار مکمل کرلی گئی ہیں۔ کہ صولت مرزا کے ڈیتھ وارنٹ جاری ہونے کے بعد مچھ جیل کی سیکیورٹی سخت کردی گئی ہے۔ بلوچستان حکومت کی جانب سے مچھ جیل کے اطراف میں بلوچستان کانسٹیبلری کے 150 اہلکار، جبکہ فرنٹیئر کانسٹیبلز کے 60 اضافی اہلکاروں کو تعینات کردیا گیا ہے۔ ’صولت مرزا کو فروری 2014ءمیں مچھ جیل منتقل کیا گیا تھا، جہاں اسے وارڈ نمبر 11اور 12 میں رکھا گیا اور 11 مارچ کو ڈیتھ وارنٹ جاری ہونے کے بعد اسے مچھ جیل کے تنہائی وارڈ میں منتقل کرکے خصوصی لباس پہنادیا گیا ہے۔ اہم ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ صولت مرزا متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی قیادت سے سخت ناراض ہے۔ مچھ جیل کے ایک ذمہ دار افسر نے نام ظاہر نہ کرنے کی شرط پر بتایا ہے کہ صولت مرزا نے اپنی وصیت میں اہم رازوں سے پردہ اٹھانے کی یقین دہانی کرادی ہے۔ وہ الطاف حسین اور متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے رہنماﺅں کے دہشت گردوں سے رابطوں اور سینٹرل جیل کراچی میں متحدہ کے نیٹ ورک کے حوالے سے اہم معلومات فراہم کرے گا۔ ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ صولت مرزا مجسٹریٹ کے سامنے وصیت تحریر کرے گا اور اس کے اعترافات کی ویڈیو بھی بنائے جانے کا امکان ہے۔ ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ جمعہ کو ڈپٹی کمشنر بولان احمد علی صدیقی مچھ جیل کا دورہ کرکے سیکیورٹی انتظامات کا جائزہ لیا۔ اس موقع پر اسسٹنٹ کمشنر مچھ ممتاز کھیتران، ڈی پی او کچھی بولان عبدالوحید خٹک، سپرنٹنڈنٹ مچھ جیل محمد اسحاق زہری اور ڈپٹی سپرنٹنڈنٹ مچھ جیل سکندر کاکڑ بھی موجود تھے۔ اطلاعات کے مطابق صولت مرزا نے الطاف حسین کی تقاریر اور انٹرویوز سے موت کی سزا پر عمل کا یقین ہونے کے بعد شیو کرنا چھوڑ دی ہے اور اس کے اضطراب میں اضافہ ہوتاجارہا ہے۔
According to reports Saulat Mirza before hanging will write his last will and give a recorded statement too in which he would reveal and expose MQM leader Altaf Hussain and his other party guys and there contacts with terrorists and How they are doing all the crimes
@Horus @syedali73 @TankMan @Leader @Jazzbot @Gufi @Imran Khan and others

So Dr Shahid Masood was right he said this few days ago

I hear things gonna heat up further for Altafo and gang @Patriots
Only thing is happening now & will keep happening is the cleaning of MQM from terrorists nothing to do with its leadership .
Main objective is to clean the terrorism from Karachi & Pakistan but not to create party among parties or to change their leadership .
& next few days will prove that operation is just not against MQM .
Its against all the terrorists any where in Karachi & Pakistan.
It will involve all parties for sure !

Only thing is happening now & will keep happening is the cleaning of MQM from terrorists nothing to do with its leadership .
Main objective is to clean the terrorism from Karachi & Pakistan but not to create party among parties or to change their leadership .

it better be. only then lasting peace would be achieved.

it better be. only then lasting peace would be achieved.
Sure it will be cause if not then , it will bring really dangerous situation to Pakistani state .pppp wants that to happen they have tried their level best to divert it only at MQM ?
which can make the issue international but message has been sent to altaf Hussain that its not only MQM & the misunderstandings created were cleared now .
Altaf Hussain is agreed to finish that uncontrollable killers wing .

MQM entire leadership is terrorists on there order people are killed and bhatta is taken they decide and order everything

MQM entire leadership is terrorists on there order people are killed and bhatta is taken they decide and order everything
Just your perception which is a product of ji prapoganda factory ?
With so many MPAs & MNA YOU still wants declare them terrorists ?
Just because JI can't get its hands on karachis vote bank ?
I don't mind what you think but its not meant to be true because some said so or thought so ???

So you think mqm leadership is unaware of their militant wing? Do you think the mqm militant wing operates without the approval of top tier leadership?o_Oo_Oo_O

Just your perception which is a product of ji prapoganda factory ?
With so many MPAs & MNA YOU still wants declare them terrorists ?
Just because JI can't get its hands on karachis vote bank ?
I don't mind what you think but its not meant to be true because some said so or thought so ???
Not my perception I know it and whole of Armed Forces know it they tolerated it for long but 16 December has changed the game totally all the murders done by MQM target killers are done on orders of Altaf Bhai and Rabta Committee and soon all will be eliminated

مچھ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک)کراچی سے شائع ہونے والے اخبار روزنامہ’امت‘کے مطابق
Did I read Umaat in it or everyone else also. Now I think Mod should make another thread about Umaat Akhbar instead of opening these Thread Again and again because this has started to becoming Trolling here. I asked another member to do the same yesterday who was opening threads in favor of MQM.

Did I read Umaat in it or everyone else also. Now I think Mod should make another thread about Umaat Akhbar instead of opening these Thread Again and again because this has started to becoming Trolling here. I asked another member to do the same yesterday who was opening threads in favor of MQM.
This plan was also revealed by Shahid Masood and many other journalists than Saulat Mirza has decided to give his last testament and unleash hell for Altaf dog and others

Back
Top Bottom