What's new

Saudis told not to marry women from Pakistan, 3 other states

This guy is giving Negative rating Non-stop to posts which differ to his opinion and funny part is those post doesn't even a slight offensive.
GUY? They might not be offensive to you but they are offensive to others here. I welcome all opinions as long as they are not so disrespectful. Now try to stay on topic.

Does this means Saudis are treating pakistani's worse then so called "dalits/sudras" or whaterver name.
On scientific side does it mean Saudis feel that Pakistanis are not genetically suited or are much inferior to get paired with them.

Or this is some sort of purification of there race and proving that they have no connection with pakistanis.
Or is it like how cheap chinese stuffs when dumped into a an economy kills the local quality product market.

The rational behind the decision would be eye opener for many.

Sam I didn't give a negative rating to you.Why would you care if I gave it to them? Don't tell me you have multiple accounts on this forum because that's not allowed.
Are you blackmailing me? :o::o:.......i want reason for your negative rating coz i don't see any offensive comment there.

Are you blackmailing me? :o::o:.......i want reason for your negative rating coz i don't see any offensive comment there.
My man Why would I blackmail you? What will i accomplish by doing so? I'm still confused how you knew it was me that gave them a negative rating? As for reasoning I gave them a negative rating because their post is ignorant and offensive to a lot of Pakistanis. Being Pro-Arab or Muslim doesn't mean you are an Arab or an Arab slave.

Above report is so incomplete, and I dont have any idea for particular Grounds KSA Gov decided to take that decision.....
MOreover
a) If saudi falls in love with Pak-Lady....then who gonna stop that GUY....
b) What is the connection b/t other countries ......?? No idea, report incomplete
c) In Islam its not Prohibited to marry other races.......But above report is so incomplete to have BIG PICTURE

And that's why kamzaat people are disrespected and discriminated against in Pakistan. A respectable Pakistani won't ever give away his daughters or sisters to bedouins or other foreign people. Ayub Khan considered these Arabs a "kammi" race essentially.

And that's why kamzaat people are disrespected and discriminated against in Pakistan. A respectable Pakistani won't ever give away his daughters or sisters to bedouins or other foreign people. Ayub Khan considered these Arabs a "kammi" race essentially.
Without having enough information you cant dictate or blame Arabs.....

Dont worry Indians your country name is not there,,you all are free to send ur sisters n daughters over here.. i hope Saudis treat them well. n frankly m glad to see Pakistan name up there,.:pakistan:
You would not want to touch 98% of Indian Women....

What is the motive behind of that Decision....Bcoz it appears to me first time, Arab like to marry Pakistani women....

Perhaps some shameless Pakistanis do give them their women. Some Pakistanis propagandize shamelessness and beghairati as being "progressive".

Perhaps some shameless Pakistanis do give them their women. Some Pakistanis propagandize shamelessness and beghairati as being "progressive".
If motive is Marriage then ok, if else........that need to be defined....thats why i say report is incomplete

Dont worry Indians your country name is not there,,you all are free to send ur sisters n daughters over here.. i hope Saudis treat them well. n frankly m glad to see Pakistan name up there,.:pakistan:
Sorry...we dont take pride in sending our women to arab countries . So, you need not fear any compitition . :wave:

My man Why would I blackmail you? What will i accomplish by doing so? I'm still confused how you knew it was me that gave them a negative rating? As for reasoning I gave them a negative rating because their post is ignorant and offensive to a lot of Pakistanis. Being Pro-Arab or Muslim doesn't mean you are an Arab or an Arab slave.

All can see who gave the negative rating, just click on the "List".

Back
Top Bottom