What's new

Saudis told not to marry women from Pakistan, 3 other states

I bet you are one of million Chinese who are unable to find brides in your country.:D
Imaybe,
and :flirt:india in this regard is more serious than the China, you can go to look up information

If motive is Marriage then ok, if else........that need to be defined....thats why i say report is incomplete

There is nothing shameless about marriage regardless of background as long as they are Muslim capable to marry within Islamic laws.

You must be programmer i am guessing.

Apparently the local saudi women were being ignored- so they had to ban few favorite ones-

I thought like.... 4 Saudi women for 1 Saudi man is impossible... so sooner or later they have to import foreign brides. :)

There is nothing shameless about marriage regardless of background as long as they are Muslim capable to marry within Islamic laws.
You must be programmer i am guessing.
Iam Realtor in DHA Islamabad....Not Programmer, I hate School Studies :enjoy:

What is the motive behind of that Decision....Bcoz it appears to me first time, Arab like to marry Pakistani women....

Sir you should be pakistan next prime minister you sound like you are a true 100% genius.You have all the qualities Today's pakistan leaders have.

Iam Realtor in DHA Islamabad....Not Programmer, I hate School Studies :enjoy:

Let me guess you would have passed the senior kindergarten had you not failed Jr.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom