What's new

Saudis May Buy Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer

god why are you always such a dumb baboon?
We produce more science than you and our growth is the fastest on the planet. We're ranked higher than many European countries. So if you're insulting Iran, than you're much worse.
Reproducing articles does not make ur science grow. H-index gives much better picture, though its not ideal as well:

SJR - International Science Ranking

The oil will only be 70 percent of the exports this year but you're being a fool by not looking at the whole GDP.
Woulda coulda shoulda.

it's amazing how anti-saudi / anti-arab some of the people here .. what is worse is that some of them ( read : PERSIAN ) are delusional about their own countries and living in the past of a long gone empire .. an empire that was destroyed by non other that those camel riders / "lizard" eaters Arabians . :wave:

poseidon, I'm not worried about Israel . Israel will eventually vanish just like the crusaders' "kingdoms" before it. The crusaders occupied arab lands for almost 200 years and got kicked out by Saladin .

Are you living in a fantasy? you tried to attack israel and they defeated you, saladin died a long time ago.

All they can do is buy them, make them yourselves. tomorrow when they become radical like iran they will use these against us..why do we sell these stuff to them?
if its for their oil then we can get it off them without selling stuff to them i dont get it..:what:

US bedly need $$$$, every sec they have 10,000 USD to pay for her loan. Good move by US

He is right about one thing Saudi Arabia's foreign policy is confusing as hell. We are very tight with south korea and at the same time our army had chinese medals in its suites. that is just one example.

If the US Goes through with the veto then I really doubt you will see all these American equipment. But if a Palastenian state is recognized in the UN then I guess it will happen.

He is right about one thing Saudi Arabia's foreign policy is confusing as hell. We are very tight with south korea and at the same time our army had chinese medals in its suites. that is just one example.

North Korea is a gone case - with or without China.

Russia only does weapon deals based on cash-based transactions, so no aids.

Very Good news..Saudis must buy more powerful system and also setup a very vast research centre for missile system and nuke...

^^^

Agreed,
For every system that the Saudi Government buys, they should buy one spare, and setup team to reverse engineer, and make sure they do that in 2-3 years.

If a team fails, the king shall whip the team's azz.

what is the difference between a destroyer and a frigate?

Its like say whats the difference between a heavyweight box and a light heavyweight.

One is heavier, has more punching power.

I cant believe they are getting such a powerful Destroyer.

Iran is planning to make its own destroyer, but we cant buy them from anyone unlike the saudis. and its hard since iran cant even buy raw materials off anyone.

Not even Russians? I thought you guys had reconciled with Russians enough to consider at least collaborative assistance even if not an outright purchase of direct weaponry. Chinese were an option as well until sometime back. In initial development, there are two options viable:

- either have so much of resources that trial and error is not expensive to the nation

OR

- Take covert or overt assistance about basic know-how of a new system, study it and develop your own based on it to evolve in future.

In Iran's case, latter is a better option, since Iran has scientific talent and potential to become self-reliant in the coming future.

Very Good news..Saudis must buy more powerful system and also setup a very vast research centre for missile system and nuke...

You serious? The Saudis are directly under US nose and there's no Soviet war for them to manipulate this time to start researching on nuclear bomb. There is no ideological enemy and the absolute monarchy in Saudi is pro-USA big time. Doing something like this would send CIA in a tizzy and then they will start planning to bring democracy to Saudi Arabia as well. :lol:.

Saudi Arabia have one of the stabelist economies in the world it can easly get Russian British and American engineers to design and tech us how ti make weapons.

The Saudi forum keeps buzZing every couple of weeks with new weapons made in Saudi Arabia but I rather wait for the planned defence show that will be held in 2012 ti show case them at the time and then I will make the thread about it myself.

King abdullah is not king fahad who was along with the entire sidiri part of the monarchy extremely pro-American. We know our rulers better than outsiders who claim they know everything just from first glance. Saudi Arabia already has a plan to be self suffecient regarding the military in the coming years.

Uncle Sam sucking up Stupid Arab's cash by lining up useless toys Or perhaps some sexy underaged prostitutes too(who BTW just want to earn enough money to barely pay for there collage.)
If only Those Obese Saudis could have invested more money to inhabitate Planet Mars or Clean Energy . . . . ******

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom