What's new

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

The Saudis consider a nuclear Iran a bigger threat to it than perhaps Israel does. Sunni arabs have and always will hate Persian shiites.

Thats why I said in a thread before that the 'muslim brotherhood' is only in our heads. There is no such thing in reality. See the Saudis are doing what is in their interest. They don't care about things like 'muslim brotherhood' because to them, their national interest comes first.

Saudi Arabia puts Saudi interest before anything else

Iran puts Iranian interest before anything else

Why does Pakistan not do the same? This is what we need to learn.

You know very well , the basis of hatred in Arabs is due to Jewish state made by Bristish Monarch, you dont have any objection for Bristish Monarch rather you love your Queen, similarly Saudi love their Monarch and King.

What the hell does the queen have anything to do our discussion, stop putting words in my mouth. I hate Monarchy, i hate aristocracy thus i automatically hate the kingdom system period be it britian or Saudi so don't you ever imply that i love the queen. This isn't about her and your going offtrack. Plus the Queen is just a symbol and has no real power what so ever like the Saudi Royal family who literally rule all over Saudia Arabia just like the King of Thailand who is more of state symbol than someone who actually governs, learn to differentiate my friend.

Only one group of them have extremist idealogy , to convert their thinking international family of nation should also take action againt Israel.You have to first eliminate the cause of extremisim .

Yes because Saudi hates Israel thus they have the right to export their bullshit ideology across the middle east and south east Asia right? They are given free reign when it comes to religion and no one questions the Saudi's infact many foolish people in NWFP actually look up to them as if they are the ideal role models to follow. You won't and can not eliminate Israel, its a strong country based on strong people who look after their people and even after their religion. Its a country built upon an entrepreneurial spirit, who have the ability and the capacity to Build, research, study and challenge things. Its a country made of people who get out there and work hard and achieve what they want.

They look after their religion as well unlike the Saudi's who you idealize. In 1991 when Israel realized that around 10,000 Ethiopian Jews were being starved and were heading towards Sudanese refugee camps, Israel overnight in Operation Moses went right in with its massive aircraft and airlifted all those Jewish Ethiopians and brought them to Israel for a better life. THATS what you call looking after your religion..... NOT spreading your bullshit Wahabi Ideology in other countries and destroying them from within like they do in Pakistan.

What did the Saudi's ever do.. Did they ever Help Palestine? Did they ever Help the massive genocide that took place on the Muslims in Darfur? You love criticizing Israel and not the tribal arabs who have raped, killed, destroyed over 400,000 muslims in Darfur? Fcuk the Saudi's i say

Again you are ill informed about Saudi Tribel culture, Saudi womens are allowed to work in offices and they built special shoping malls for women . I request you visit saudi arabia with with your family and see how saudis give respect to your family.Agreed with you upto some extend , they need to develop and invest in their basic education system, but they have one excellent university KFUPM ranked 17 in world.Now they are developing a new city near jeddah where all international civic facilities will be available.

Woman's rights doesn't mean that you have nice fancy materialistic shopping malls for them. Heck they can't even drive in Saudi Arabia, they are harassed almost on a daily basis for not covering themselves properly. TO HELL with the Mutawa Police and their so called bullshit. Why were little girls prevented from running out without their headscarfs and abayas (black robes) and no male guardian when their school was on Fire. 15 young girls died and 50 severely injured because of this fcuking bullshit Mutawa sharia law. I am literally Flared up as i write this. The Same Mutawa police was than responsible for burning a girl alive because she converted to Christianity. Yea Women have many rights in Saudia Arabia.. NO respect NONE what so ever for the Saudi's their country, their government, their Royal family can go burn and eat cow dung for all i care.

And King Fahd University of Patroleum and Minerals? Really?? A Petroleum and minerals university, now come on you can do better than that brother!! If Saudi Arabia wasn't good at THAT than they should have been wiped out of the face of this earth.

Saud family is highly educated and what facilities they have given to local saudis you cant imagine, presently 600Bill USD projects are continued in Saudi Arabia and they have inducted 20 PHD's in their shourah council and driving for ladies also under consideration.They are moving towards modernization slowly but not at the cost of compromise with their faith and religion.Which plus point.I dont agree with you here , the islamist regime of iran is dishonest and using brutal tactics to snub the rights of iranians, you will see a green revolution iran very soon.

Saudi Family is highly educated, ofcourse they are, they have to be, they are billionaires but what about the Saudi people? Their brains work as good as a dead ***. I would rather be very well educated and be very well aware and understand the awesomeness that this World brings, that different people bring, that different culture brings, i'd rather travel to Antarctica to see the wonders of this world than live in a NICE big fancy house with 10 Mercedes and not know**** about whats going on around me.

The Revolution in Iran might happen because the People of Iran are Moderate people who have the will to fight back unlike the puswat Saudi's. They have to fight back, they are forced to fight back because they don't rely heavy on Oil like the Saudi's do who just sit on their fat corrupt *** enjoying blond women behind their silky curtains. Iranians will have a revolution, because they are politically motivated, they are intelligent. They are not OBEDIENT sheep to the royal family, they want their rights, they want their freedom and only people with strong willpower stand up to higher authorities and questions them. People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of the people.. Period

Last edited:
The Saudis consider a nuclear Iran a bigger threat to it than perhaps Israel does. Sunni arabs have and always will hate Persian shiites.

Thats why I said in a thread before that the 'muslim brotherhood' is only in our heads. There is no such thing in reality. See the Saudis are doing what is in their interest. They don't care about things like 'muslim brotherhood' because to them, their national interest comes first.

Saudi Arabia puts Saudi interest before anything else

Iran puts Iranian interest before anything else

Why does Pakistan not do the same? This is what we need to learn.
Excellent post man.This is exactly what irritates me most about some Pakistanis.They consider themselves superior to others just because they pray 5 times a day (where as in reality they might not be good humans).Pakistani Muslims and Muslims in General have holier than thou attitude.
PS: There is no such thing as Muslim brotherhood..It's a fantasy of Muslims all over the world.

Last edited:
Looking at most responses folks already taken this propaganda as true. No wonder its so easy for zion controlled media to fool people.

It is quite obvious.... my friend

Article from Times online was totally absurd and was directed to exploit the exploitable.
Let me clarify quickly many things which are described falsely in the course of discussion...

Basic Logic:
Israel does not need any nod from Saudis to fly over its airspace, with intention to attack Iran. On the other hand, Israel does not need to fly over Saudi to attack Iran. It would be not only be stupid rather would be impossible, adventure. If Israel wish to attack Iran there were many better opportunities in past and there are much better options available, without involving Arab airspace.
Some how in reality, Arab – Iran relations had been on the best ever level, where as US – Arab relations are at lowest ever level. (This is why Mr. Obama addressed to Arabs in Cairo)
IMO, Arabs are much better diplomats than Iranians. Iran’s army, reports to supreme leader which is a political position and all appointments are politically biased including the revolutionary guards, this affects the professionalism. Hence, Iranian military officers does not have enough qualification to perceive the regional threats correctly.
Iran is also not very open to the regional nations. Hence, they are subjected to misconceptions and exploitations (ref. post election Iran riots).
If Iran ever got attacked, it would require nod of US not of Saudi and simple nod is not enough it would require solid backing from US, both political and military.
Its not happening as long Mr. Obama is ruling because his policy about Iran and wars is contrary to Mr. Bush.

Feasibility:
Basic logic is that Saudis and Arabs stand to loose as much as Iran in case of any war and this is reason enough.
If Iran would ever be attacked it will be from east and not from west side because no country of the world would allow Israel or US to attack Iran from the side of Persian gulf.
Most possible, launch pad to attack Iran could be Afghanistan or Baluchistan but the war with Iran is not the policy of present US administration. It is Afghanistan and Pakistan which is priority list from number 1 – 10.
Hence, Iran should also focus only on Afghanistan and Baluchistan because effective offencive can only be launched from ground… not from an aircraft carrier or more worst, by flying sorties over Arab air space which can be blocked any moment.
Imagine if Israel starts a war with Iran with Saudi nod for flying over its airspace… than what is the guarantee that Saudis will stick to their nod, till the decisive victory of Israel!! What if Saudis have change of heart in the middle of war????? For any reason!!
Israel will be fucked and I don’t think Israel would embark on Iran offensive over a simple Saudi nod. Not even if Saudis sign a paper instead. It would be a lost war from the beginning.

There were some absurd claims that Saudis are developing tourism resorts for Israelis!!! shere nonsense.
Saudi Arabia is and has been much friendlier to Pakistan than Iran.
Historically, Iran has been aligned with Indians and still there is lots of misconception in Iran about Pakistan and Sunni Islam.
I know Cheeta786 will not accept my words but I know Iran and Iranians much more than him.
I have no intention to write more on this topic because I think it was waste of time from the beginning but I saw many people are misguided with the subject article and lot of false propaganda was over flowing and people fail to see the most obvious.

Last edited:
who gave you the authority to ban??
i need a proper warning from the moderator... and besides i didn abuse them i called them ba their name.. and one more thing i am not against Arabs but against ****** rich ruthless callous arabs...
the whole world knows it and they are the reason muslims are divided.. and people like you shod open your eyes now :pakistan:zindabad

It is responsiblity of senior member to guide newbie ,if they are exceeding the limitation of forum.

I am happy you have changed your tone:enjoy:

Durran3;418086]
What the hell does the queen have anything to do our discussion, stop putting words in my mouth. I hate Monarchy, i hate aristocracy thus i automatically hate the kingdom system period be it britian or Saudi so don't you ever imply that i love the queen. This isn't about her and your going offtrack. Plus the Queen is just a symbol and has no real power what so ever like the Saudi Royal family who literally rule all over Saudia Arabia just like the King of Thailand who is more of state symbol than someone who actually governs, learn to differentiate my friend.

In fact IIWW had broken back bone of British Monarchy, only difference is US has taken role of Bristish Monarchy,why we are hearing sounds of crusades from US president ? used same cruel tactis of nazis againt POW's
(gotanobay gails etc)

They had broken the back bone of muslim ummah by breaking Sultante Usmania in 1924 and created Israel in the heart of Arab land,read history to clarify your concepts.:tsk:

Yes because Saudi hates Israel thus they have the right to export their bullshit ideology across the middle east and south east Asia right? They are given free reign when it comes to religion and no one questions the Saudi's infact many foolish people in NWFP actually look up to them as if they are the ideal role models to follow. You won't and can not eliminate Israel, its a strong country based on strong people who look after their people and even after their religion. Its a country built upon an entrepreneurial spirit, who have the ability and the capacity to Build, research, study and challenge things. Its a country made of people who get out there and work hard and achieve what they want.

US actually planted Al Qaeda in our soil , Saudi could not be blamed alone.
They look after their religion as well unlike the Saudi's who you idealize. In 1991 when Israel realized that around 10,000 Ethiopian Jews were being starved and were heading towards Sudanese refugee camps, Israel overnight in Operation Moses went right in with its massive aircraft and airlifted all those Jewish Ethiopians and brought them to Israel for a better life. THATS what you call looking after your religion..... NOT spreading your bullshit Wahabi Ideology in other countries and destroying them from within like they do in Pakistan.

Bravo man bravo, why Israel dont care for 15 million IDP's of Palestine and violated UN resolution and international laws , this is not terrorism in your view?:crazy:

What did the Saudi's ever do.. Did they ever Help Palestine? Did they ever Help the massive genocide that took place on the Muslims in Darfur? You love criticizing Israel and not the tribal arabs who have raped, killed, destroyed over 400,000 muslims in Darfur? Fcuk the Saudi's i say

Saudia alone can not help palestine and Darfur ,somalia,Kashmir and Afghanistan.It responsibility of whole muslim ummah.:agree:

Woman's rights doesn't mean that you have nice fancy materialistic shopping malls for them. Heck they can't even drive in Saudi Arabia, they are harassed almost on a daily basis for not covering themselves properly. TO HELL with the Mutawa Police and their so called bullshit. Why were little girls prevented from running out without their headscarfs and abayas (black robes) and no male guardian when their school was on Fire. 15 young girls died and 50 severely injured because of this fcuking bullshit Mutawa sharia law. I am literally Flared up as i write this. The Same Mutawa police was than responsible for burning a girl alive because she converted to Christianity. Yea Women have many rights in Saudia Arabia.. NO respect NONE what so ever for the Saudi's their country, their government, their Royal family can go burn and eat cow dung for all i care.

All women right are protected in Saudia as per shariah in general that is reason rape cases in saudia are negiligible.:azn:

And King Fahd University of Patroleum and Minerals? Really?? A Petroleum and minerals university, now come on you can do better than that brother!! If Saudi Arabia wasn't good at THAT than they should have been wiped out of the face of this earth.

They have more then 13% GDP highest in world, what else you want?:woot::azn:

Saudi Family is highly educated, ofcourse they are, they have to be, they are billionaires but what about the Saudi people? Their brains work as good as a dead ***. I would rather be very well educated and be very well aware and understand the awesomeness that this World brings, that different people bring, that different culture brings, i'd rather travel to Antarctica to see the wonders of this world than live in a NICE big fancy house with 10 Mercedes and not know**** about whats going on around me.

You understanding is wrong their young generation have all opportunities and they are taking maximum benefits , they can buy best brain from world , no doubt their pace is slow but their direction is right, their economy is strong and less effected by recent recession, are you still not happy? :crazy:

The Revolution in Iran might happen because the People of Iran are Moderate people who have the will to fight back unlike the puswat Saudi's. They have to fight back, they are forced to fight back because they don't rely heavy on Oil like the Saudi's do who just sit on their fat corrupt *** enjoying blond women behind their silky curtains. Iranians will have a revolution, because they are politically motivated, they are intelligent. They are not OBEDIENT sheep to the royal family, they want their rights, they want their freedom and only people with strong willpower stand up to higher authorities and questions them. People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of the people.. Period

Iranian nation is now internally weak , the corrupt islamist further draging nation in backword direction.

Isolated economy is sign of sickness ,Iranian nation could never rise again until they remove present corrupt islamist regime.:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry Israel dont have courage to attack Iran, Iran is not Iraq.:enjoy:

I dont think so :disagree:. If Israel can take down Egypt, Jordan, Syria in 6 days dealing with Iran is no big deal mate. Take it from me, Israel is on determined nation.

Thanks for correction , Pakistani pilots are flying Saudi F15 fighter, UAE mirages 2000 and F16s.

May be the pilot of Saudi F15 was Pakistani

What a BS.
I have stayed in King Khaled Airbase Khamees Mashaiyat for three years. The Americans and the Brits and the Ausies use to Fly the Saudi F-15s or Tornados.
Pakistani Doctors(Flight Surgeons) were there but I havent seen any Pakistani Flying a Saudi jet .
BTW the Saudis do treat Pakistanis as second citizens even the People in our Milletery.

shame on ARABS.... this is the reason of their DEMISE!!! the LAST FORTRESS O ISLAM is now PAKISTAN and i guess that is why everyone is concentrating so much on systematically destroying us and our leaders are just fast tracking the process for the world....

shame on the arabs shame on US for doing exactly what the world wishes we would do destroy ourselves!!!!!

On May 5, 2009 (Nearly two months ago)

I made this declaration. Please read.

It is needless to say but worth mentioning that today the Final remaining Islamic Power in the World today is Nuclear Power Pakistan. The might of the Arab world is militarily over.

Pakistan, militarily remains the Muslim World's last hope of Military greatness and success.

One may argue Turkey as well, because the Turkish Soldier also understands he is the son/daughter of the Ottoman Empire who waged Jihaad in the name of Allah. The Turkish soldier also understands the Muslim spirit he/she is fighting with. Though because they are officially Secular, the title must be given to Pakistan.

Pakistan is the Last Power and Hope of the Muslim World.

Indeed Allah has blessed this Nation with great Shers to protect it, and great Nuclear Weapons to secure it.

We Pakistanis and Muslims must understand...

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ab-israeli-history-channel-documentary-2.html

All women right are protected in Saudia as per shariah in general that is reason rape cases in saudia are negiligible.

No women rights are protected in saudi arabia especially of international womens. Their Laws and Sharia is for the people who come from poor countries in search of work .
In short they treat people coming from poor countries as their slaves and try to use them as much as they can for the delight of their sick minds.

I dont think so :disagree:. If Israel can take down Egypt, Jordan, Syria in 6 days dealing with Iran is no big deal mate. Take it from me, Israel is on determined nation.

Israeli army is not the same as it was in 60’s and 70’s plus the modern day war scenario has also changed. Iran will activate Hizbullah for suicide attacks and this will not be possible for a very small and coward nation of Israel to deal with it. Their people will become psychos and will be demoralized by such attacks.

Israeli army is not the same as it was in 60’s and 70’s plus the modern day war scenario has also changed. Iran will activate Hizbullah for suicide attacks and this will not be possible for a very small and coward nation of Israel to deal with it. Their people will become psychos and will be demoralized by such attacks.

So u r saying modern day warfare is suicidebombing.:rofl:. You are right on the spot about modern day war scenario but Israel is the one that got edge in it. Think about it, If israel can do pull off 6day war in the 60's how capable she would be in this 21st century??

:wave:

Fact is Zionists and all Fundies need to realize this world is diverse. You either learn to live in harmony with each other, or if you try any terrorist acts --- law of nature is: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. :sniper::guns:

Durran3;418086]

In fact IIWW had broken back bone of British Monarchy, only difference is US has taken role of Bristish Monarchy,why we are hearing sounds of crusades from US president ? used same cruel tactis of nazis againt POW's
(gotanobay gails etc)

They had broken the back bone of muslim ummah by breaking Sultante Usmania in 1924 and created Israel in the heart of Arab land,read history to clarify your concepts.:tsk:

Sorry but that's crap!! Sorry if i come of as harsh but i've had my share of people who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Do you know what Monarchy is? What does the US have anything to do with Monarchy? There is a big difference between Imperialism and Monarchy, one being a central figure or ruling body governing the state like Kings, the Dalai Lama, or Royal Families, the other is spreading political, economic, military influence or even cultural like Music etc.

The US said they are waging a crusade because people like Al-Qaeda said they are waging a Jihad, sounds fair if you ask me. Lets not be hypocritical here shall we. Just like you have a bunch of idiots like Al-Qaeda, you also have a idiots like George W Bush. As far Guantanamo is concerned i am not going to defend that as that's a very shameful act on the US's part but the topic is not about the US, that's a whole different thing to discuss

As far as History goes, my history is a lot better than many people on these boards and my history is not that willy nilly but more on an academic level. Now i am not going to defend the creation of Israel as that's a very controversial topic but the fact that the Muslim Ummah still has a grudge against Israel even after 60 years and 3 times getting their arses handed to them on a plate, they keep insisting on wiping Israel of the face of the earth. All the ignorant Muslims and their leaders have is an excuse and nothing else, as if the Muslim Ummah would be in a much better position if Israel didn't exist. Incompetent people will always be incompetent, Israel is just an excuse the Muslims have to keep themselves busy and to blame their failures on Israel.

US actually planted Al Qaeda in our soil , Saudi could not be blamed alone.

Than you should blame Russia for starting the Soviet led Invasion, Blame the US for arming the Mujahaddin via Pakistan, Blame Pakistan for Training some of them and Blame the Saudi's for arming them as well and pretty much just keep blaming as thats what we all love doing, but don't blame the madrasas for brainwashing young little children from the get go, don't blame the clerics like those who tried to escape in Lal masjid in a Burka, don't blame the heavy weapons dealing in the middle east, don't blame your orthodox tribal culture where theres no law, no police, no sustainable government as that has absolutely nothing to do with fueling terrorism what so ever right? No of course not its Israel's fault, we Muslims are fighting!!

What i blame Saudi for is that they are strictly the largest sponsor of terrorism and are actively involved in destroying Pakistan from within. I want no affiliations with Saudi none what so ever until and unless they stop their nonsense. If you defend Saudi Arabia and there is ample evidence and proof of Saudi involvement in terrorism inside Pakistan than you sir are going against your countries interest.

Read this
Kingdom of Corruption: The Saudi Connection
Pakistan FIRST AND FOREMOST..

Bravo man bravo, why Israel dont care for 15 million IDP's of Palestine and violated UN resolution and international laws , this is not terrorism in your view?:crazy:

I was referring to how Israel helps its own religion and I never said its not Terrorism and i never said I support Israel's actions over Palestine but i also blame Hamas at the same time for being a complete incompetent ignorant bunch of baboons.

Saudia alone can not help palestine and Darfur ,somalia,Kashmir and Afghanistan.It responsibility of whole muslim ummah.:agree:

When have they helped anyone even if they could? They can easily help the people of Darfur by giving Sudan some money and solving some of the crisis. Heck if i can arrange a Darfur Charity event in my University campus and raise 7000 dollars can't the Saudi's ? I don't remember a squeak coming out of the Saudi's to do anything for Darfur. I haven't heard a squeak from ANY Muslim country aside from maybe Turkey to be quiet honest. Hell was raised when Israel Attacked, but its complete silence when Muslims kill other Muslims.

http://www.esiweb.org/pdf/esi_turkey_tpq_id_95.pdf

All women right are protected in Saudia as per shariah in general that is reason rape cases in saudia are negiligible.:azn:

Its sad that you fail to understand the basic difference between Rights, Liberty and Protection of Women. I am not going to discuss this

They have more then 13% GDP highest in world, what else you want?:woot::azn:

You would think with being one of the richest countries in the world they would contribute something in terms of Education, Technology, Scientific Research, Art even military but no.. haha its a laughable country to say the least..

The DAY oil runs out of Saudi Arabia would be the day they'll crumble to the ground so hard they'd be leasing their Mercedes to a bunch of White boys. Can't wait to see that day. Oil is the only reason they are surviving and the big nations suck up to them.. THE ONLY PRIMARY REASON... I have respect for countries like America, they started of with a bunch of peasants and poor folks who fought the American Revolution against the British and i can't even count the number of brilliant things they've contributed to this world. Even Israel, a small country with enemies surrounding it, a nation that the whole world hates has such a tremendous amount of entrepreneurial spirit with more than 55% of their women entrepreneurs.

So its not about what I want.. its about what you do that defines you

You understanding is wrong their young generation have all opportunities and they are taking maximum benefits , they can buy best brain from world , no doubt their pace is slow but their direction is right, their economy is strong and less effected by recent recession, are you still not happy? :crazy:

Why the HELL would i be happy? What has Saudi given me? How absurd does that sound. I will be happy if Saudi leaves Pakistan alone and let Pakistan progress towards modernity even though thats for Pakistani's to decide for themselves. Also BUYING Brain power!! your serious right? Only Shitty countries buy brain powers because they can't create their own

Iranian nation is now internally weak , the corrupt islamist further draging nation in backword direction.

Isolated economy is sign of sickness ,Iranian nation could never rise again until they remove present corrupt islamist regime.:agree:

Its funny you say this, you don't support the corrupt Islamic Iranian regiem but you support the corrupt Islamic Wahabi regime as if they aren't backwards... Like i said my friend the only reason Saudi's have a high standard of living is PURELY BASED ON oil and NOTHING else.. NOTHING else.. none what so ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom