What's new

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

Sorry but that's crap!! Sorry if i come of as harsh but i've had my share of people who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Do you know what Monarchy is? What does the US have anything to do with Monarchy? There is a big difference between Imperialism and Monarchy, one being a central figure or ruling body governing the state like Kings, the Dalai Lama, or Royal Families, the other is spreading political, economic, military influence or even cultural like Music etc.

Sorry to rein into your long bs parade, you very conveniently avoiding the common and central factor from history. That is, it does matter if it is through kingdom or by Colonialism or imperialism; all these methods applied to subjugate population for economic, political, strategic and other control and plundering.

The US said they are waging a crusade because people like Al-Qaeda said they are waging a Jihad, sounds fair if you ask me.

That statement alone sets you - who you are and what you stand for. But in between your blunt but failed attempt to defend now defunct neo con ideology, you and your neo con mentors failed to convince the world that killings hundred of thousands of Iraqis and destroying Iraq as a country can be justified using lie and deception of any crusade or WMD.

As far as History goes, my history is a lot better than many people on these boards and my history is not that willy nilly but more on an academic level. Now i am not going to defend the creation of Israel as that's a very controversial topic but the fact that the Muslim Ummah still has a grudge against Israel even after 60 years and 3 times getting their arses handed to them on a plate, they keep insisting on wiping Israel of the face of the earth. All the ignorant Muslims and their leaders have is an excuse and nothing else, as if the Muslim Ummah would be in a much better position if Israel didn't exist. Incompetent people will always be incompetent, Israel is just an excuse the Muslims have to keep themselves busy and to blame their failures on Israel.

Once again other than rhetoric there was no trace of any history in your ranting. Point was not about if Muslims would been better without Israel or not. Point is artificial creation Israel by Brits and western countries by deceiving, occupying, repressing and mass killing hundred of thousands of Palestinians. That pure and simple fact you or anyone in zionist power sphere can not deny.

Sorry but that's crap!! Sorry if i come of as harsh but i've had my share of people who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Do you know what Monarchy is? What does the US have anything to do with Monarchy? There is a big difference between Imperialism and Monarchy, one being a central figure or ruling body governing the state like Kings, the Dalai Lama, or Royal Families, the other is spreading political, economic, military influence or even cultural like Music etc.

Imperialism is brain child of monarchy , direction of flow of money is same from poor to rich .

The US said they are waging a crusade because people like Al-Qaeda said they are waging a Jihad, sounds fair if you ask me. Lets not be hypocritical here shall we. Just like you have a bunch of idiots like Al-Qaeda, you also have a idiots like George W Bush. As far Guantanamo is concerned i am not going to defend that as that's a very shameful act on the US's part but the topic is not about the US, that's a whole different thing to discuss

I think Al Qaeda and US international terrorism are byproduct of capitalism and imperialism.

As far as History goes, my history is a lot better than many people on these boards and my history is not that willy nilly but more on an academic level. Now i am not going to defend the creation of Israel as that's a very controversial topic but the fact that the Muslim Ummah still has a grudge against Israel even after 60 years and 3 times getting their arses handed to them on a plate, they keep insisting on wiping Israel of the face of the earth. All the ignorant Muslims and their leaders have is an excuse and nothing else, as if the Muslim Ummah would be in a much better position if Israel didn't exist. Incompetent people will always be incompetent, Israel is just an excuse the Muslims have to keep themselves busy and to blame their failures on Israel.

If we follow your logic , will US or any country in world allow jews to buy a piece of land in their country and declare a independent state and flush out the citizen of that Land.

By the way US and CANADA are built on this barberian principle ,sorry to say.

Than you should blame Russia for starting the Soviet led Invasion, Blame the US for arming the Mujahaddin via Pakistan, Blame Pakistan for Training some of them and Blame the Saudi's for arming them as well and pretty much just keep blaming as thats what we all love doing, but don't blame the madrasas for brainwashing young little children from the get go, don't blame the clerics like those who tried to escape in Lal masjid in a Burka, don't blame the heavy weapons dealing in the middle east, don't blame your orthodox tribal culture where theres no law, no police, no sustainable government as that has absolutely nothing to do with fueling terrorism what so ever right? No of course not its Israel's fault, we Muslims are fighting!!

What Saudi and Pakistani did to support mujahdeen to defeat the Russian was right no reason to blame them.

After victory what US did ,just turned their back is shame full.US and family of nations should help war torn Afghanistan to rebuilt and run the country.

Al Qaeda got free space to sell their agenda and gain strength.US is itself reponsible for 9/11 .

What i blame Saudi for is that they are strictly the largest sponsor of terrorism and are actively involved in destroying Pakistan from within. I want no affiliations with Saudi none what so ever until and unless they stop their nonsense. If you defend Saudi Arabia and there is ample evidence and proof of Saudi involvement in terrorism inside Pakistan than you sir are going against your countries interest.

Totally wrong , Saudi state is not sponcering any terrorism, try to understand it is international sponcership network in which donars (anti US) from all the countries are donating to destory the biggest evil of world.

Read this
Kingdom of Corruption: The Saudi Connection
Pakistan FIRST AND FOREMOST..

I was referring to how Israel helps its own religion and I never said its not Terrorism and i never said I support Israel's actions over Palestine but i also blame Hamas at the same time for being a complete incompetent ignorant bunch of baboons.

Hamas have mandate , you have right to critise them .

When have they helped anyone even if they could? They can easily help the people of Darfur by giving Sudan some money and solving some of the crisis. Heck if i can arrange a Darfur Charity event in my University campus and raise 7000 dollars can't the Saudi's ? I don't remember a squeak coming out of the Saudi's to do anything for Darfur. I haven't heard a squeak from ANY Muslim country aside from maybe Turkey to be quiet honest. Hell was raised when Israel Attacked, but its complete silence when Muslims kill other Muslims.

http://www.esiweb.org/pdf/esi_turkey_tpq_id_95.pdf

Saudia is part of family of nations , if UN and its major sponcers are sitting idle , why should we blame saudia , it is not justified.You should stop blame game based on your religious believes ,which is not matching with Sunni,wahabi , that is only reason your are supporting Iran. --right:agree:

Its sad that you fail to understand the basic difference between Rights, Liberty and Protection of Women. I am not going to discuss this

Better learn islam and try to understand the right given islam to women , then your crtisisim has any value other wise stop your blame game:agree:

You would think with being one of the richest countries in the world they would contribute something in terms of Education, Technology, Scientific Research, Art even military but no.. haha its a laughable country to say the least..

The DAY oil runs out of Saudi Arabia would be the day they'll crumble to the ground so hard they'd be leasing their Mercedes to a bunch of White boys. Can't wait to see that day. Oil is the only reason they are surviving and the big nations suck up to them.. THE ONLY PRIMARY REASON... I have respect for countries like America, they started of with a bunch of peasants and poor folks who fought the American Revolution against the British and i can't even count the number of brilliant things they've contributed to this world. Even Israel, a small country with enemies surrounding it, a nation that the whole world hates has such a tremendous amount of entrepreneurial spirit with more than 55% of their women entrepreneurs.

Saudi economy is in better shape then US and Israel at the moment:agree: If not prove it:tsk:

So its not about what I want.. its about what you do that defines you

Why the HELL would i be happy? What has Saudi given me? How absurd does that sound. I will be happy if Saudi leaves Pakistan alone and let Pakistan progress towards modernity even though thats for Pakistani's to decide for themselves. Also BUYING Brain power!! your serious right? Only Shitty countries buy brain powers because they can't create their own

US and Canada buying talent from all our the world , its mean they are also shitty countries -- then what you ae doing in canada:lol:

Its funny you say this, you don't support the corrupt Islamic Iranian regiem but you support the corrupt Islamic Wahabi regime as if they aren't backwards... Like i said my friend the only reason Saudi's have a high standard of living is PURELY BASED ON oil and NOTHING else.. NOTHING else.. none what so ever

Saud family is much better then Corrupt Iranian Regime, test --open US citizen for all Iranian no body would like to stay in Iran, on other hand if Saudia open citizenship from all over world muslims would love to get Saudi Citizenship .:agree:

Sorry to rein into your long bs parade, you very conveniently avoiding the common and central factor from history. That is, it does matter if it is through kingdom or by Colonialism or imperialism; all these methods applied to subjugate population for economic, political, strategic and other control and plundering.

Its sad because apparently you just read my last post without going back to the previous posts and how its gradually progressed. I suggest you start from PAGE 5 because obviously it seems you jumped the bandwagon. If you don't want to than i won't even bother replying to your posts. Learn to read the previous posts before you post your nonsense. The discussion was about supporting the Saudi Kingdom and why i am against it and the topic of imperialism wasn't even there in the first place. I was merely pointing the difference between Monarchy and Imperialism and No they are not the same thing. Kingdoms in the 21st century don't expand beyond their national borders and they generally don't subjugate their populations for economic or strategic reasons and most are just state symbols.

That statement alone sets you - who you are and what you stand for. But in between your blunt but failed attempt to defend now defunct neo con ideology, you and your neo con mentors failed to convince the world that killings hundred of thousands of Iraqis and destroying Iraq as a country can be justified using lie and deception of any crusade or WMD.

First of all don't pull stuff from a place where the sun don't shine, I hate the American republican Party, I hate George W Bush and i despised his policies especially the Iraq war to the core, so your judgment is entirely based on false assumptions. I am a staunch social progressive liberal so you have no right or are in a position to judge me or call me a Neo-Conservative sitting behind your 14 inch computer moniter.

Now when Al-qaeda says that they will wage Jihad against the 'Infidels' which apparently you have no objection against, i don't see any reason why Bush shouldn't say they will wage a Crusade. Now you and I both know any reasonable government official especially the head of a state would avoid saying nonsense rhetoric like that but the pee brain that Bush had went ahead and said... Big deal i could care less. The terrorists say they will wage Jihad against the Infidels, Bush says they wage a crusade against Terrorists... fair enough, i don't see how you put me in a Neo-conservative territory, laughable thing to say the least and completely immature.

Once again other than rhetoric there was no trace of any history in your ranting. Point was not about if Muslims would been better without Israel or not. Point is artificial creation Israel by Brits and western countries by deceiving, occupying, repressing and mass killing hundred of thousands of Palestinians. That pure and simple fact you or anyone in zionist power sphere can not deny.

There was no need to go into history in that argument and i was merely replying to fundamentalist and NO the point is not what happened on May 1948, the point is whats here and whats now and how to tackle the problems the Muslims currently face. People like you are still crying about what happened in the past and still whine and have nothing else but to destroy Israel as if its going to go away in a blink of an eye. Why are you not screaming your pants about more than 400,000 Muslims in Darfur killed, raped and displaced because of tribal arabs in Sudan and the Sudanese governments involvement in the genocide as well? Should we now remove all ties with Sudan, why not remove all ties with the United states and Canadians for killing, destroying all the Natives in North America? I would consider that an artificial creation as well so yes.. lets go wage a Jihad against the Canadians while we're at it.

I don't approve of Israel's action and their disgraceful lopsided military strength that they use against innocent Palestinians. I hate Netanyahu as well as he represents a hard line Right wing government so again don't assume i am an Israel sympathizer but i do appreciate people who work hard towards building their country unlike the Saudi's or other Muslim countries who just have an excuse to blame everything on Israel when s h i t hits the fan which they themselves are responsible for

Cheers

Last edited:
Imperialism is brain child of monarchy , direction of flow of money is same from poor to rich .

So just exactly going by your support for the Saudi Monarch, how does this add up.. i am confused? You seem like a guy who hates authoritarianism like me.. than why do you support the Saudi Royal family? I fail to understand your position

I think Al Qaeda and US international terrorism are byproduct of capitalism and imperialism.

What Saudi and Pakistani did to support mujahdeen to defeat the Russian was right no reason to blame them.

After victory what US did ,just turned their back is shame full.US and family of nations should help war torn Afghanistan to rebuilt and run the country.

Al Qaeda got free space to sell their agenda and gain strength.US is itself reponsible for 9/11 .

Its easy to just sway away with the blame game again simply by saying Al Qaeda is a byproduct of the Capitalism. I find it very intellectually lazy. Now let me clear i am not saying United States is not to be blamed, they left Afghanistan in the dust after operation cyclone so the Afghans have every right to be pissed but isn't it ironic that 13 of the alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia?

Tell me that those Saudi Hijackers were deprived of food and education in Saudi Arabia and were affected by 'Capitalism' and not religious motivation what so ever. All i am saying is you can't single handidly blame external forces all the time, you have to take responsibility for the crap that happens in our territory. Dangerous religious teachings in Madrasas (Thanks to Saudi Wahabism), Hard line Clerics, no law, social justice, no security in the Tribal areas, lack of Pakistani governments support to the tribal belt and the tribal peoples resistance to reject Pakistan at the same time ALL also add to Terrorism.

If we follow your logic , will US or any country in world allow jews to buy a piece of land in their country and declare a independent state and flush out the citizen of that Land.

By the way US and CANADA are built on this barberian principle ,sorry to say.

I agree.. you don't have to go by my logic thats a fact that i am not going to deny. Boycott Canada and Boycott USA i say if your against occupation, Muslims shouldn't be hypocrites. If they support USA and Canada I see no reason aside from Religion why they shouldn't have ties with Israel. Its ok for the Natives to be oppressed but not Muslims (Muslims don't even give a **** about Darfur)?

Totally wrong , Saudi state is not sponcering any terrorism, try to understand it is international sponcership network in which donars (anti US) from all the countries are donating to destory the biggest evil of world.

I can't find the thread on these Forums but its in the Pakistan's War section where our military officials caught Saudi Arabian Taliban Fighters fighting in SWAT Please search for it.

Saudia is part of family of nations , if UN and its major sponcers are sitting idle , why should we blame saudia , it is not justified.You should stop blame game based on your religious believes ,which is not matching with Sunni,wahabi , that is only reason your are supporting Iran. --right:agree:

Completely disagree UN is actively involved in Darfur and is THE ONLY organization thats involved their. The 7000 dollars my friends and I raised was all donated to Unicef to help the people in Darfur. The UN has over a 500,000 tents and camps and desperately need volunteers and more social workers. they need medical assistants as well as engineers.

Better learn islam and try to understand the right given islam to women , then your crtisisim has any value other wise stop your blame game:agree:

I don't need to learn Islam to know what women rights are and how they need to be treated there is something called common sense and your brain. If your Islam shows that young girls who were burning in a fire weren't allowed to run out without headscarf, a black robe and a male guardian due to which 15 girls were burned alive and 50 severly injured because the Mutawa police was apparently following Sharia law.. than To heck with it.. Getting burned alive because of apostasy and changing religion.. yea i see the brand of Islam you very much idealize.

The woman who got gang raped was apparently punished for 6 months and 200 lashes.. yea thats the rights you talk about.. the fact that they can't even DRIVE a bloody car?? To hell with this brand of law

Saudi economy is in better shape then US and Israel at the moment:agree: If not prove it:tsk:

Saudi Economy is Oil economy what will happen when oil runs out? Saudi's wouldn't even survive a day, like i said America builds things it doesn't rely on oil or any other natural resource, its biggest asset are its People..

US and Canada buying talent from all our the world , its mean they are also shitty countries -- then what you ae doing in Canada:lol:

Please be realistic and use common sense sir, we both know how much brain power both these countries are capable producing and their contributions to the world. So lets not go there. Plus i am Pakhtun and i live in Peshawar, Canada was just were i got my bachelors from, i am not even a citizen so Canadian's never 'bought' me i went there with my own free will.

Saud family is much better then Corrupt Iranian Regime, test --open US citizen for all Iranian no body would like to stay in Iran, on other hand if Saudia open citizenship from all over world muslims would love to get Saudi Citizenship

You seem to be a very materialistic person... let me be the first to say that i would never in my life go to Saudi Arabia. The only reason these guys have a high standard of living is Oil that's it.. They have 10 Mercedes in their backyard but they still have peas for brains. Its all Oil my friend its all Oil and that will end one day. We'll than see just how different the Saudi's will be from those living in Somalia.

Iranians don't have the same amount of oil as Saudi's do otherwise they'd have a much higher standard of living but Iran is smart unlike Saudi's they do invest a little on their education and thus i find Iranians to be much more intelligent and that's why I take Irans side over Saudi's .... i don't associate people with religion even though i am Sunni i could care less about Saudi because they go against my ideological beliefs

edit:- P.S My Parents have been to Saudi though but that was for Hajj

Cheers
Harris

Last edited:
What a BS.
I have stayed in King Khaled Airbase Khamees Mashaiyat for three years. The Americans and the Brits and the Ausies use to Fly the Saudi F-15s or Tornados.
Pakistani Doctors(Flight Surgeons) were there but I havent seen any Pakistani Flying a Saudi jet .
GCC have internal defence agreement , UAE plans can land and fly from any GCC country.PAF has agreement with UAE at the moment .

BTW the Saudis do treat Pakistanis as second citizens even the People in our Milletery.
You are wrong , prove it if dont agree:tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:
brothers today the ARABS are severely racist towards PAKISTAN & PAKISTANIS...in fact all south Asians to see the REAL RACISM....you need to live in the GCC in order to understand how we are treated as 2nd class citizens...infact at times we are treated worse then ANIMALS....we are the modern age slaves out here specially our poor class

Durran3;418566]
So just exactly going by your support for the Saudi Monarch, how does this add up.. i am confused? You seem like a guy who hates authoritarianism like me.. than why do you support the Saudi Royal family? I fail to understand your position

Saudi Monarch is unislamic but better then western democracy and iranian islamic dictatorship.

Its easy to just sway away with the blame game again simply by saying Al Qaeda is a byproduct of the Capitalism. I find it very intellectually lazy. Now let me clear i am not saying United States is not to be blamed, they left Afghanistan in the dust after operation cyclone so the Afghans have every right to be pissed but isn't it ironic that 13 of the alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia?

US failed policies in middle east is root cause of rise of terrorism in middle east and asia.

Tell me that those Saudi Hijackers were deprived of food and education in Saudi Arabia and were affected by 'Capitalism' and not religious motivation what so ever. All i am saying is you can't single handidly blame external forces all the time, you have to take responsibility for the crap that happens in our territory. Dangerous religious teachings in Madrasas (Thanks to Saudi Wahabism), Hard line Clerics, no law, social justice, no security in the Tribal areas, lack of Pakistani governments support to the tribal belt and the tribal peoples resistance to reject Pakistan at the same time ALL also add to Terrorism.

You can not blame Saud if any wahabi cleric give fatwa and citizen of saudi arabia started jehad at their own.
Presently Muftis all over the world are not under control of any government.The solution is only Khalafat ,in that case no mufti other then approved by shaurah can give fatwa of jihad.

I agree.. you don't have to go by my logic thats a fact that i am not going to deny. Boycott Canada and Boycott USA i say if your against occupation, Muslims shouldn't be hypocrites. If they support USA and Canada I see no reason aside from Religion why they shouldn't have ties with Israel. Its ok for the Natives to be oppressed but not Muslims (Muslims don't even give a **** about Darfur)?

Darfur problem is also created by US , Sudan president is not pro US that is reason ,they want to remove him.

I can't find the thread on these Forums but its in the Pakistan's War section where our military officials caught Saudi Arabian Taliban Fighters fighting in SWAT Please search for it.

Not agreed.TTP and TNSM are independent groups linked with Al Qaeda network and getting aid .They dont have any link with Saudi Arabia.

Completely disagree UN is actively involved in Darfur and is THE ONLY organization thats involved their. The 7000 dollars my friends and I raised was all donated to Unicef to help the people in Darfur. The UN has over a 500,000 tents and camps and desperately need volunteers and more social workers. they need medical assistants as well as engineers.

Is UN a free organisation? who are sponcers of UN? i dont think you dont have answers of these questions?

I don't need to learn Islam to know what women rights are and how they need to be treated there is something called common sense and your brain. If your Islam shows that young girls who were burning in a fire weren't allowed to run out without headscarf, a black robe and a male guardian due to which 15 girls were burned alive and 50 severly injured because the Mutawa police was apparently following Sharia law.. than To heck with it.. Getting burned alive because of apostasy and changing religion.. yea i see the brand of Islam you very much idealize.

I dont agree with Wahabi islamic idealogy? problem is they dont believe on any fiqa which is based on six authentic islamic hadees books .

The woman who got gang raped was apparently punished for 6 months and 200 lashes.. yea thats the rights you talk about.. the fact that they can't even DRIVE a bloody car?? To hell with this brand of law

Agreed, Problem is in Wahabi school of thaught.Saud is now trying to modify it.

Saudi Economy is Oil economy what will happen when oil runs out? Saudi's wouldn't even survive a day, like i said America builds things it doesn't rely on oil or any other natural resource, its biggest asset are its People..

In one day national thinking could not be changed, Saudi's are focusing on human resourse development which is important for servival, presently ony in USA 50000 students are studing, they are moving in right direction and will be in more better shape from all muslim countries in all field in next fifteen years.

Please be realistic and use common sense sir, we both know how much brain power both these countries are capable producing and their contributions to the world. So lets not go there. Plus i am Pakhtun and i live in Peshawar, Canada was just were i got my bachelors from, i am not even a citizen so Canadian's never 'bought' me i went there with my own free will.

Canada and US privided the right environment for skill development , that is why attracting talent from over the world.

You seem to be a very materialistic person... let me be the first to say that i would never in my life go to Saudi Arabia. The only reason these guys have a high standard of living is Oil that's it.. They have 10 Mercedes in their backyard but they still have peas for brains. Its all Oil my friend its all Oil and that will end one day. We'll than see just how different the Saudi's will be from those living in Somalia

There are few good things that is why nature is supporting them as nation they are better then all muslim countries because they are practicing basic fundamentals of islam, music ,alcohal,tax,riba are officially banned in Saudi Aarabia.

Iranians don't have the same amount of oil as Saudi's do otherwise they'd have a much higher standard of living but Iran is smart unlike Saudi's they do invest a little on their education and thus i find Iranians to be much more intelligent and that's why I take Irans side over Saudi's .... i don't associate people with religion even though i am Sunni i could care less about Saudi because they go against my ideological

edit:- P.S My Parents have been to Saudi though but that was for Hajj

Intelligence is God gifted thing , so you cant say which nation is more intelligent , basic thing is conducive environment which play important role in nation's development.

Last edited by a moderator:
What role would the Turks play if Israel bombed Iran. The Saudis were corncerned when Turkey sent in troops to Northern Iraq (Kurdistan) to deal with the PKK. Turkey is playing a reusgent role in the middle east and the arabs know this and fear Turkey.

Turkey is probably the only muslim country in the Middle East that has a professional army that can deal with Iran. If you look at the work of Harun Yahya he proposes the Turkish Islamic union with the Caliphate being re-established from Constantinople.

With the progressively moderate Islamist reigme in Turkey under Prime Minister Abdullah Gul it is possible that Turkey will reasert its position in the Middle East.

I sadden me to see some of our Muslim bros having ill wish that Iran should get attack by Zion with Saudis help. It's so sad that it's pathetic. Why the hell are we having so much ill wish for our fellow Muslims brothers????:cry:
You should not be surprised at all if you had done even a cursory examination on the mentality of dictatorships. Every dictator knows that ultimately his rule is an illegitimate one if he has to resort to violence and corruption to achieve and maintain his rule. Every regime in the ME is a dictatorship. It is irrelevant the religious foundations of each regime. No one ever came back from the afterlife and tell us what really happens there therefore for these dictators the afterlife is nowhere as important as this temporal existence.

And do you think Iranians are any better?

Iran has very close ties with India, they dont care what happens to Pakistan.

well i never said iranians were any better i have always said based on history i don't trust ANY muslim countries other than turkey none of them care about us at all they have all backstabbed pakistan .I wish pakistanis would look after pakistan only :pakistan:

well i never said iranians were any better i have always said based on history i don't trust ANY muslim countries other than turkey none of them care about us at all they have all backstabbed pakistan .I wish pakistanis would look after pakistan only :pakistan:

Its all about how friendly your nation is to the rest of the world rather than how Islamic ur nation is. Iran is a friend of India and so is Palestine and Israel too. They are friends of India, Is the because we have 80% hindus like one pakistani member pointed out yesterday?? No it all comes down to how frendly and productive u r towards rest of the world.

I think its an unconfirmed report about Soudis and Israelies or it even could be an attack strategy by misguiding the public, I dunno, all i know is as far as Israel-US-Soudi relation goes, the report make sense!

Durran3;418566]

Saudi Monarch is unislamic but better then western democracy and iranian islamic dictatorship.

Yes Saudi's give more rights to its individuals and women than countries like Austria, Norway, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Swedan, United States or France... You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen

US failed policies in middle east is root cause of rise of terrorism in middle east and asia.

Same old same old.. you keep on calling the US the evil empire it is without looking at your cultural, religious, political and economic problems, talking to you is like going in circles i am just wasting my time to be quiet honest

Presently Muftis all over the world are not under control of any government.The solution is only Khalafat ,in that case no mufti other then approved by shaurah can give fatwa of jihad.

Now we see your true nature, you do support authoritarianism, you want the Muslims to be basically a bunch of obedient Muppets incapable of making their own decisions and choices, incapable of self determination and progress, you want Muslims to be incapable of self critique. Anyone who supports Khilafat clearly lacks vision as a self determined individual as Khilafat itself is monarcy at its basic root whether you like it or not.

Darfur problem is also created by US , Sudan president is not pro US that is reason ,they want to remove him.

Yes blame the US and not the Sudanese people, its up to the US to install governments for every country in the world and trade with every country in the world so they become richer. Muslims are angels who can do no wrong.

Not agreed.TTP and TNSM are independent groups linked with Al Qaeda network and getting aid .They dont have any link with Saudi Arabia.

The clear fact that you completely deny any form of Saudi sponsored terrorism clearly shows just exactly how ignorant you are. You still haven't answered one of my questions, Why were the 13 alleged Hijackers in 911 from Saudi Arabia, were they doing it because they were oppressed by imperialism and capitalism or was it religious motivation because according to you terrorism is happening because of the US (which i agree are partially to blame)?

Is UN a free organisation? who are sponcers of UN? i dont think you dont have answers of these questions?

bullshit that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, we are discussing as UN being THE only organization working in Darfur and 60% of the volunteers there who are helping the kids, women and families are all either Europeans or Canadians. So don't give me the crap

Canada and US privided the right environment for skill development , that is why attracting talent from over the world.

The Right educational environment comes from a liberal philosophical approach. Something that the Saudi's lack and will lack in the next coming decades. A Good educational environment comes from freedom of thought, the ability to freely express yourself, it comes from self criticism and debate, it comes from modernity and thinking about progressive change, it comes from individual rights and freedoms to pursue your goals in what the individual deems fit. Good education itself is a form of philosophical art that the Saudi's will never get their hands on... thus they will NEVER have a good education system.

There are few good things that is why nature is supporting them as nation they are better then all muslim countries because they are practicing basic fundamentals of islam, music ,alcohal,tax,riba are officially banned in Saudi Aarabia.

Music is in my blood, in my soul and heart, Music is my life so Fcuk the Saudi's for banning it... Music runs in my veins and only the intellectually disabled and a mentally Mutilated person would think Music is bad. Infact any government or person who thinks expressionist art and music are a bad thing live in a society that is bound to go towards a pile of Sh it. Visual arts and the history of the renaissance is entrenched in progression towards modernity

You are living in a fantasy world my friend without knowing about the surroundings you live in, no wonder your from Saudi Arabia. The reason countries have taxes is because it keeps the country going, it covers things like police force, military, agriculture, schooling, roads, bridges. Countries like Saudi don't have taxes because they are blessed with oil, they can afford to not have taxes. I happily pay all my taxes because i know that the money i pay to the government will go towards them building something for the people. Every country in the world isn't blessed by oil kid.

Intelligence is God gifted thing , so you cant say which nation is more intelligent , basic thing is conducive environment which play important role in nation's development.

You just answered your own question.. No Wonder the Saudi's are dumb as a bunch half arsed mosquito compared to Western Democracies

Last edited:
Yes Saudi's give more rights to its individuals and women than countries like Austria, Norway, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Swedan, United States or France... You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen

Same old same old.. you keep on calling the US the evil empire it is without looking at your cultural, religious, political and economic problems, talking to you is like going in circles i am just wasting my time to be quiet honest

Now we see your true nature, you do support authoritarianism, you want the Muslims to be basically a bunch of obedient Muppets incapable of making their own decisions and choices, incapable of self determination and progress, you want Muslims to be incapable of self critique. Anyone who supports Khilafat clearly lacks vision as a self determined individual as Khilafat itself is monarcy at its basic root whether you like it or not.

Yes blame the US and not the Sudanese people, its up to the US to install governments for every country in the world and trade with every country in the world so they become richer. Muslims are angels who can do no wrong.

The clear fact that you completely deny any form of Saudi sponsored terrorism clearly shows just exactly how ignorant you are. You still haven't answered one of my questions, Why were the 13 alleged Hijackers in 911 from Saudi Arabia, were they doing it because they were oppressed by imperialism and capitalism or was it religious motivation because according to you terrorism is happening because of the US (which i agree are partially to blame)?

bullshit that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, we are discussing as UN being THE only organization working in Darfur and 60% of the volunteers there who are helping the kids, women and families are all either Europeans or Canadians. So don't give me the crap

The Right educational environment comes from a liberal philosophical approach. Something that the Saudi's lack and will lack in the next coming decades. A Good educational environment comes from freedom of thought, the ability to freely express yourself, it comes from self criticism and debate, it comes from modernity and thinking about progressive change, it comes from individual rights and freedoms to pursue your goals in what the individual deems fit. Good education itself is a form of philosophical art that the Saudi's will never get their hands on... thus they will NEVER have a good education system.

Music is in my blood, in my soul and heart, Music is my life so Fcuk the Saudi's for banning it... Music runs in my veins and only the intellectually disabled and a mentally Mutilated person would think Music is bad. Infact any government or person who thinks expressionist art and music are a bad thing live in a society that is bound to go towards a pile of Sh it. Visual arts and the history of the renaissance is entrenched in progression towards modernity

You are living in a fantasy world my friend without knowing about the surroundings you live in, no wonder your from Saudi Arabia. The reason countries have taxes is because it keeps the country going, it covers things like police force, military, agriculture, schooling, roads, bridges. Countries like Saudi don't have taxes because they are blessed with oil, they can afford to not have taxes. I happily pay all my taxes because i know that the money i pay to the government will go towards them building something for the people. Every country in the world isn't blessed by oil kid.

You just answered your own question.. No Wonder the Saudi's are dumb as a bunch half arsed mosquito compared to Western Democracies

I enjoyed your answers , you are totally influenced by western culture,education and civilization.You could not differentiate between the right and wrong and draw line between them until you clarify your concepts about basic fundamentals of islam.

Sick person can not do treatment of his sickness himself :agree:

The western civilization,culture and knowledge is based on human observation and conclusions which always have the chances of mistakes .

The islamic laws are perfect based on knowledge of Allah who created this universe could not be wrong.

I suggest you spend few days in Raiwind tableegi markaz ,just for experience and get the taste of true Islam .

I could not explain you the taste of apple , you have to eat it :agree:

In the end i will say darkness has no existance , it is due to absence of light.

Back
Top Bottom