What's new

Saudia Taxes Low income Pakistanis and Indians

lol do you really think we give a damn ****. saudi arabia can always replace, bring from many sources. Pakistan and Pakistanis are not doing us any favor nor anyone else whatever we want we get we don't beg anyone for anything. Our country our law our attitude you don't like go bury yourself.

Your second point wet it and drink it... Just a reminder if it weren't Saudi Arabia, Pakistan would have already been swallowed by India. When the whole world was against you, we stood like men. we fulfilled our promises and we still do but after a long talk with many pakistani here on PDF which I know they don't represent pakistan majority seem unappreciated and they complain a lot just like women do...

sorry for the harsh words my fellows pakistanis:pakistan: but many Khomainie followers need to be taught a lesson.

Pakistan would still be standing after the 1965 war - neither side had the stomach for a long and bloody war of aggression; I wonder where Saudi was in '71 though. When the whole world was against Pakistan it was for a just reason - let's not forget how Pakistan saved Arab *** in the 6-day war.

The rest of your post is typical Saudi gibberish - you demonize women, have no regard for human rights and think that Khomainie followers need to be taught a lesson - that lesson was attempted to be taught in the Iran-Iraq war, and Iran was able to keep its territories, and later Iraq was back stabbed by yours truly. Oh, let's not forget how Saudi is a servant to American oil money and no matter how much you boat about religion, you've got Palestinian blood on your hands; after all, at least "Khomainie followers" don't stand by idle while Israel bombs the **** out of the Gaza Strip.

Oh, "replace, bring from many sources"; I'm sure Idi Amin thought the same thing. And as for "go bury yourself", I find that laughable since one cannot feasibly bury oneself in the sand, Lawrence.

P.S: I don't support "Khaminie" for the same reason I don't support Wahabi puppets - they're both religious nutjobs.

Name one western country where Pakistanis don't pay tax.

Pakistan would still be standing after the 1965 war - neither side had the stomach for a long and bloody war of aggression; I wonder where Saudi was in '71 though. When the whole world was against Pakistan it was for a just reason - let's not forget how Pakistan saved Arab *** in the 6-day war.

What reasons my friend? Saudi arabia supported pakistan for 7 years and still supporting financially and logistically. Saudi Arabia supported Pakistan in its wars, in kashmir, in its nuclear program, military equip, financed pakistan military ventures, building pakistan, investing in pakistan, hosting people from pakistan.

395766551.png

The rest of your post is typical Saudi gibberish - you demonize women, have no regard for human rights and think that Khomainie followers need to be taught a lesson - that lesson was attempted to be taught in the Iran-Iraq war, and Iran was able to keep its territories, and later Iraq was back stabbed by yours truly.

your mighty Iran lost the war. Saddam deserved what he got invading Kuwait.

Oh, let's not forget how Saudi is a servant to American oil money and no matter how much you boat about religion, you've got Palestinian blood on your hands.

America is our ally :usflag: we help each other.
Palestine we fought for them already many times. see you are contradicting yourself. one time we fought for them and the other blood on our hands. Plus doesn't concern you Palestine is our issue not yours.

; after all, at least "Khomainie followers" don't stand by idle while Israel bombs the **** out of the Gaza Strip.

lol Khomaini is palying with Palestine case to fool people like you. He is killing innocent people in syria.:disagree:

Oh, "replace, bring from many sources"; I'm sure Idi Amin thought the same thing. And as for "go bury yourself", I find that laughable since one cannot feasibly bury oneself in the sand, Lawrence.

you just an emotional idiot being psychologically affected by region political climate and brainwashed by Khomeini.

Saudi Arabia and pakistan relations are untouchable nor breakable.try hard

LoL at us Pakistanis.....Its their country and they citizens want these laws so their government makes it. If you dont like it then dont go there. We think that we can avoid taxes everywhere like we do at home. I actually like all these countries like Saudi Arabia, Israel who make sure that foreigners are treated as second class citizens. I wish Pakistan government had the balls like those people

Wow, people go there to work under what ever conditions. Surprisingly hand over their passports to the exploiters and then go on to complain. Why? They chose the illegal ways themselves then they should learn to deal with it. If you don't like it then get back and never think of going there again or may be try going there in a legal way. Another point, you have to pay taxes where ever you work so what's wrong with paying your taxes in Saudi?

What reasons my friend? Saudi arabia supported pakistan for 7 years and still supporting financially and logistically. Saudi Arabia supported Pakistan in its wars, in kashmir, in its nuclear program, military equip, financed pakistan military ventures, building pakistan, investing in pakistan, hosting people from pakistan.

395766551.png

your mighty Iran lost the war. Saddam deserved what he got invading Kuwait.

America is our ally :usflag: we help each other.
Palestine we fought for them already many times. see you are contradicting yourself. one time we fought for them and the other blood on our hands. Plus doesn't concern you Palestine is our issue not yours.

lol Khomaini is palying with Palestine case to fool people like you. He is killing innocent people in syria.:disagree:

you just an emotional idiot being psychologically affected by region political climate and brainwashed by Khomeini.

Saudi Arabia and pakistan relations are untouchable nor breakable.try hard

The support Saudi Arabia gives to Pakistan is directly proportional to the level it needs to give for it to be 'protected'; i.e., Saudi gives much less than needed, if only to secure the illusion of help, in order to better protect its own assets.

Palestine is your issue - it's the issue of the Palestinian people. And explain to me, when your ally America supplies the bombs that Israel drops on Palestinian children, how can you support them?

I find it laughable that you've ignored the reality of Saudi Arabia - a brutal, fascist regime ruled by a Wahabi dynasty. I have no idea how you're proud to be ruled by feudals with no rule of law (that is, the law of the individual versus the right of the State).

You attempt to make out as if Pakistan needs Saudi Arabia - the case is vice-versa. Saudi Arabia isn't a world player (your oil reserves are limited and besides - estimates are that the US has more untapped oil reserves than Saudi anyway) nor is it an arable country (most of it being a desert).

Whereas Pakistan was created by the will of its creator to establish a democratic state (though it is still turbulent due to age), Saudi was created by back-stabbing Arab royals wishing to carve a piece of land out for themselves.

You haven't the extra-ordinary support for global terrorism Saudi Arabia fosters - 15/19 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, as well as Bin Laden and the fathers of the "Islamic Jihad".

Also, I don't see how Iran lost the war when Iraq crumbled after the war (with the back stabbing support of Saudi and its ally, Kuwait) and Iraq wasn't able to gain any territorial gains over Iran, which succeeded in defending its territory, even in the face of the onslaught of chemical weapons.

The support Saudi Arabia gives to Pakistan is directly proportional to the level it needs to give for it to be 'protected'; i.e., Saudi gives much less than needed, if only to secure the illusion of help, in order to better protect its own assets.

Palestine is your issue - it's the issue of the Palestinian people. And explain to me, when your ally America supplies the bombs that Israel drops on Palestinian children, how can you support them?

I find it laughable that you've ignored the reality of Saudi Arabia - a brutal, fascist regime ruled by a Wahabi dynasty. I have no idea how you're proud to be ruled by feudals with no rule of law (that is, the law of the individual versus the right of the State).

You attempt to make out as if Pakistan needs Saudi Arabia - the case is vice-versa. Saudi Arabia isn't a world player (your oil reserves are limited and besides - estimates are that the US has more untapped oil reserves than Saudi anyway) nor is it an arable country (most of it being a desert).

Whereas Pakistan was created by the will of its creator to establish a democratic state (though it is still turbulent due to age), Saudi was created by back-stabbing Arab royals wishing to carve a piece of land out for themselves.

You haven't the extra-ordinary support for global terrorism Saudi Arabia fosters - 15/19 of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, as well as Bin Laden and the fathers of the "Islamic Jihad".

I knocked down your points now you came back with unbacked theories. you are embarrassing yourself. Sir Saudi Arabia is sovereign country no one dictates on us what to do or should not. try to focus on the topic rather than looking into our pocket as for the oil we can feed the whole world up to 200 years ahead so keep dreaming.

The GCC doesn't impose direct taxation. There are, however, indirect "charges" and "fees" that people and companies have to pay. It gives them a softer image as tax-free havens.

The requirement for businesses to pay additional money for hiring non-nationals probably means that workers' salaries will be lowered to make up for the expenses the company had to bear.

KSA should kick all the Indians/Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and hire own unemployed youth after all for how long you will eat petro money.

There are millions of families that depend on that petro money, Do you want those children study in madarssas and become radicals because of poverty in countries like pakistan and BD.

Well this "Tax" is not implemented on Individuals but on Companies and also on those companies who don't hire at-least 50% Saudis.

But Yes this Iqama thing is bad I say Foreigners should directly be under Foreign Ministry not to Individual Saudi. It will be a great luck if you find good kafeel who dont treat you like a slave.

I love Saudia but there are some rules which needed to be amended. But we should be thankful to Allah Almighty that we are getting something which most of us Pakistanis will never get in Pakistan due to corruption and very less opportunity. I pray to Allah Almighty to bring good days to Pakistan.

most of the Pakistanis who works in Saudi Arabia have no decent education. the jobs they are holding are basic jobs e.g constructions, salesmen and so on... I myself have worked in King Fahd Medical City side by side with my pakistanis colleagues who gets paid more than me :blink:. the bottom line is that high level of education= high amount of salary.

Are you sure you have ever "worked" somewhere?

I thought you're a paid Saudi mouthpiece like that other guy Mosama on PDF?

It is in every gulf country......salaries for foreigners are going down specially for Asians.....even they are Muslims Arabs treat them second class Muslims.........Mostly Arabs don't want to work.......they just need time.....for Drinking Gahwa, Seesha, and talk in Dewanias.......this is the main reason their Govts are spending money on them by taking from foreigners.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom