What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Time will prove me right once again. Nobody takes your barking seriously. Your likes are the one that started it and rest assured we don't take your non-existing threats seriously as there is nothing that you can do even if you wanted to.

Their barking is as realistic as us claiming that we would invade Armenia next to Turkey if Armenia was best buddies with Turkey. What a bunch of deluded individuals who are not even able to deal with Syria and Iraq (war-torn countries) yet they want to wage a war against the entire GCC and half of the Arab world while they are outnumbered on every front and don't stand a chance in case of such a war.

Where did i said anything about invasion lol however there is a base and thousands of soldiers can be stationed there that is reality turkey has the capabilities to do that, what are you going to do if that happens?

Attack the turkish base?? lol why don't you answer

when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg

When did Arabs ruled Turks especially in Anatolia? Can you give me a time period of when that exactly happened?

And what the hell is a Real Turk? ls there Real Arabs as well?

Thank you for confirming my fake Turk DNA btw.

When you say fake it reminds of this guy :)
maxresdefault.jpg

Can you please educate me about the people that ruled most of Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia for almost 500 years before the emergence of the Seljuks and the dwindling power of the Abbasid Caliphate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars

Are you going to tell me that you have no relationship to those people that lived in what is today Turkey back then?

How come Turkish Arabs, that live in those parts of Turkey to this very day, predate the few and limited Turkic migrations to Anatolia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_Turkey

Or are you going to claim that there was no Turkic presence in Central Asia when Arabs had an similarly long presence there?

Or will you deny the fact that Turks (real ones) in the Arab world pre-Ottoman, were mostly used as mercnserias and often as actual slave soldiers and eunuchs?

Or are you going to deny modern-day DNA that has proved 100 times and does it time and time again, that only a tiny percentage of actual modern-day Turks, have any genetic affinity to Central Asian Turks?

So when all this has been estabslihred how can you claim something (Central Asian Turkic history - the few parts that are relevant as not much is) that you have no relationship with? How is that different from me claiming Viking heritage for instance?

The only exception is that I don't claim the heritage and ancestry of my former conquerors and slave owners.

As I already wrote, most of the Ottoman bureaucracy and ruling class, were actually non-Turkic people of mostly Balkan, Slavic, Caucasian, Arab, Armenian, Kurdish etc. origin. Starting with your actual rulers who were intermarrying with non-Turks for 600 years.

Even within the Ottoman Empire, the term "Turk" was sometimes used to denote the Yörük backwoodsmen, bumpkins, or illiterate peasants in Anatolia. "Etrak-i bi-idrak", an Ottoman play on words, meant "the ignorant Turk".[27]

Özay Mehmet wrote in his book Islamic Identity and Development: Studies of the Islamic Periphery:[28]

“ The ordinary Turks [Turkmen, or Yörüks] did not have a sense of belonging to a ruling ethnic group. In particular, they had a confused sense of self-image. Who were they: Turks, Muslims or Ottomans? Their literature was sometimes Persian, sometimes Arabic, but always courtly and elitist. There was always a huge social and cultural distance between the Imperial centre and the Anatolian periphery. As Bernard Lewis expressed it: "In the Imperial society of the Ottomans the ethnic term Turk was little used, and then chiefly in a rather derogatory sense, to designate the Turcoman nomads or, later, the ignorant and uncouth Turkish-speaking peasants of the Anatolian villages." (Lewis 1968: 1)
In the words of a British observer of the Ottoman values and institutions at the start of the twentieth century: "The surest way to insult an Ottoman gentleman is to call him a 'Turk'. His face will straightway wear the expression a Londoner's assumes, when he hears himself frankly styled a Cockney. He is no Turk, no savage, he will assure you, but an Ottoman subject of the Sultan, by no means to be confounded with certain barbarians styled Turcomans, and from whom indeed, on the male side, he may possibly be descended." (Davey 1907: 209)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism

Fake too.

Anyway try to take a DNA test yourself and you will find out about who has the real inferiority complex here.

Has an Arab army ever defeated a Turkic army? The Turks, and I say this as an Iranian, are vastly superior in military fighting than Arabs. It is not even close.

Yet the Arabs created vastly greater and bigger empires and conquered much more land. Arabs are unrivaled in terms of that in the region and only by a few Westerners and the very short-lived Mongol Empire.

Arabs ruled Turks in Antolia (half of it) and Central Asia (real ones) for longer. Europeans were present no longer than a few decades with the exception of Algeria. The same Europeans that ruled Central Asia (Russia) for almost 200 years where the actual real Turks are located.
What do they teach you in school, what butt hurt do you have against the Turks?

Turks were not present in Anatolia during the Arab-Byzantine-Persian conflict, and you did not rule Central Asia, they were military expeditions, majority of Turks were in and around East of the Aral sea, the tribes in that region were not pacified, as later they themselves conquered Persia and Arabia.

You just recently got your independence from the Turks after a 1000 years of various Turkic rule, shouldn't you be ashamed to sprout your genetic and cultural superiority b.s.

Yet the Arabs created vastly greater and bigger empires and conquered much more land.

It is not a matter of territorial size. Nobody argues that the early Arabic dynasties managed to quickly overrun large areas, mainly due to a 7-century old rivalry and military conflict between the Byzantine and Sassanid Empires, which wear both these empires out.

But as far as I remember, no Arab army ever defeated a Turkic army.

Moreover, the Abbasid Empire wasn't truly Arab.

What do they teach you in school, what butt hurt do you have against the Turks?

Turks were not present in Anatolia during the Arab-Byzantine-Persian conflict, and you did not rule Central Asia, they were military expeditions, majority of Turks were in and around East of the Aral sea, the tribes in that region were not pacified, as later they themselves conquered Persia and Arabia.

You just recently got your independence from the Turks after a 1000 years of various Turkic rule, shouldn't you be ashamed to sprout your genetic and cultural superiority b.s.

Why are you crying because I am showing people the historical realizes that every educated person knows very well about? You can try to forge your fake identity all you want to. DNA has already disproven that fake theory. Modern-day Turks are a mixture of millions of Arabs, Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Caucasians, people from the Balkans etc.

No single Turks conquered anything in the Arab world with the exception of Ottomans whose entire bureaucracy were non-Turkic in nature. And that only 1/3 of the Arab world. As for Arabia, mostly limited to Hijaz and parts of Yemen. Throughout most of history, never through direct rule and limited to a few military barracks. Local rulers (independent) allied with the Sultan.

Yes we did just like in Anatolia. Which is why there is an significant Turkish Arab presence in those parts of Anatolia to this very day.

400 yaers, 1/3 of the Arab world (less than the other way around) by mostly non-Turkic people = 1000 years in your mind.

Anyway you know what is important here? That you are a non-Turk but a fake Turkified Anatolian mixture who adopted his conquerors identity and culture because you were too weak to resist. Now to feel better you are trying to steal your conquerors history. Talk about being ruled constantly by foreigners during the Islamic era until very recently.

It is not a matter of territorial size. Nobody argues that the early Arabic dynasties managed to quickly overrun large areas, mainly due to a 7-century old rivalry and military conflict between the Byzantine and Sassanid Empires, which wear both these empires out.

But as far as I remember, no Arab army ever defeated a Turkic army.

Moreover, the Abbasid Empire wasn't truly Arab.

So when called out and disproven, you are trying to change the premise of your original post. No, no Turkic dynasty, ever, was able to rival the areas that were conquered by Arabs. Nor any other Middle Eastern or Muslim people. Nor did they establish dynasties (real Turks) and empires as big as the ones my people established.

Yes, and had the Arab world and past-Semitic empires not fought against each other there would be no Persian Empire or Ottoman Empire.

So when most of Central Asia got conquered by Arabs, the Turks all went into hiding or what? How did Arabs manage to employ and enslave real Turks from Central Asia for centuries? Did they jump down from the sky?

No, the Abbasids were not Arabs expect for being an Arab dynasty, Arab language and culture being dominant and ruling mostly, but far from only, Arab lands. That's like saying that no Persian empire was really Persian as only like 5% of the actual population was Persian.

Speaking about that most modern-day Iranians are Persianized people.

despite all the akp fanboys barking, it is good that we haven't picked a side yet. erdogan has learned his lesson in Syria. to not bick a side. the arabs could blow themselves up and i wouldn't give a fvck. as long as they are killing themselves,

Can you please educate me about the people that ruled most of Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia for almost 500 years before the emergence of the Seljuks and the dwindling power of the Abbasid Caliphate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars

Are you going to tell me that you have no relationship to those people that lived in what is today Turkey back then?

How come Turkish Arabs, that live in those parts of Turkey to this very day, predate the few and limited Turkic migrations to Anatolia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_Turkey

Or are you going to claim that there was no Turkic presence in Central Asia when Arabs had an similarly long presence there?

Or will you deny the fact that Turks (real ones) in the Arab world pre-Ottoman, were mostly used as mercnserias and often as actual slave soldiers and eunuchs?

Or are you going to deny modern-day DNA that has proved 100 times and does it time and time again, that only a tiny percentage of actual modern-day Turks, have any genetic affinity to Central Asian Turks?

So when all this has been estabslihred how can you claim something (Central Asian Turkic history - the few parts that are relevant as not much is) that you have no relationship with? How is that different from me claiming Viking heritage for instance?

The only exception is that I don't claim the heritage and ancestry of my former conquerors and slave owners.

As I already wrote, most of the Ottoman bureaucracy and ruling class, were actually non-Turkic people of mostly Balkan, Slavic, Caucasian, Arab, Armenian, Kurdish etc. origin. Starting with your actual rulers who were intermarrying with non-Turks for 600 years.

Even within the Ottoman Empire, the term "Turk" was sometimes used to denote the Yörük backwoodsmen, bumpkins, or illiterate peasants in Anatolia. "Etrak-i bi-idrak", an Ottoman play on words, meant "the ignorant Turk".[27]

Özay Mehmet wrote in his book Islamic Identity and Development: Studies of the Islamic Periphery:[28]

“ The ordinary Turks [Turkmen, or Yörüks] did not have a sense of belonging to a ruling ethnic group. In particular, they had a confused sense of self-image. Who were they: Turks, Muslims or Ottomans? Their literature was sometimes Persian, sometimes Arabic, but always courtly and elitist. There was always a huge social and cultural distance between the Imperial centre and the Anatolian periphery. As Bernard Lewis expressed it: "In the Imperial society of the Ottomans the ethnic term Turk was little used, and then chiefly in a rather derogatory sense, to designate the Turcoman nomads or, later, the ignorant and uncouth Turkish-speaking peasants of the Anatolian villages." (Lewis 1968: 1)
In the words of a British observer of the Ottoman values and institutions at the start of the twentieth century: "The surest way to insult an Ottoman gentleman is to call him a 'Turk'. His face will straightway wear the expression a Londoner's assumes, when he hears himself frankly styled a Cockney. He is no Turk, no savage, he will assure you, but an Ottoman subject of the Sultan, by no means to be confounded with certain barbarians styled Turcomans, and from whom indeed, on the male side, he may possibly be descended." (Davey 1907: 209)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism

Fake too.

Anyway try to take a DNA test yourself and you will find out about who has the real inferiority complex here.

Yet the Arabs created vastly greater and bigger empires and conquered much more land.

O M G, Bro you do realize that we weren't even Anatolia in those times right? You just proved your whole claim to be wrong, congratz...

Yeah, the Empire was created by Turks but never ruled by Turks makes sense it was the Armenians or Kurds(which until a 100 years ago no one knew even they existed as a separate ethnic group) Let's not forget the Marsians, Vikings, Predators, Sumerians, Aztecs but no definitely not Turks.

You keep talking about DNA's but for all l know you could come from an African tribe as well and maybe have nothing to do with actual Arabs :)

Since you talk so much about DNA l assume you probably have a major inferiority complex for sure.

Now back to the real world: Saudis still don't let women drive, hell they don't even consider them as humans(according to a Saudi cleric)

l mean c'mon you still have tribal leaders, are you seriously going to lecture us about civilizations? For real?

Most of those retard can't that toilet cleaner probably doesnt even live in turkey

Ermeni tohumu
mason tohumuda olabilir kardeş bu anca mason biraderlerinin pokunu temizler başka bir işe yaramaz zeka 0 hatta eksi ötesi

Back
Top Bottom