What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

@Saif al-Arab your barking does not impress us at all. Your 500 million arab world got humiliated by 7 million israeli's

To make a comparison with turks please educate yourself about battle of gallipoli, turkeys population at that time was just 12 million, we were poor and facing superiour armed western forces on 7 fronts + insurgency

Read about it finally they run with their tails between their legs with 300k KIA invasion troops. All of them burried on our soil

mason tohumuda olabilir kardeş bu anca mason biraderlerinin pokunu temizler başka bir işe yaramaz zeka 0 hatta eksi ötesi

Edepsiz kendini bilmez piçler çok böyle zekasını sikeyim ben onun kanını da sikeyim kanı bozuk ermeni tohumu :confused:

Küfüre karşıyım ama bunlara karşı serbest bu şerefsizlere anladığı dilden konuşmalısınız

Why are you crying because I am showing people the historical realizes that every educated person knows very well about? You can try to forge your fake identity all you want to. DNA has already disproven that fake theory. Modern-day Turks are a mixture of millions of Arabs, Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Caucasians, people from the Balkans etc.

Yes moron, people conquer other people, they assimilate, they mix, intermarry, wow is that something new in your inbred village? racist pos.

No single Turks conquered anything in the Arab world with the exception of Ottomans whose entire bureaucracy were non-Turkic in nature. And that only 1/3 of the Arab world. As for Arabia, mostly limited to Hijaz and parts of Yemen. Throughout most of history, never through direct rule and limited to a few military barracks. Local rulers (independent) allied with the Sultan.

If that makes you feel better about Turkic rule of Arabia then so be it. By your logic, the Romans didn't rule anything, they were limited to cities, towns, forts, barracks, had local warlords (vassals) allied to Rome. What a joke.

The rest of your post is just drivel. You managed to turn a good current politics thread into a genetics lab.

Edepsiz kendini bilmez piçler çok böyle zekasını sikeyim ben onun kanını da sikeyim kanı bozuk ermeni tohumu :confused:

Küfüre karşıyım ama bunlara karşı serbest bu şerefsizlere anladığı dilden konuşmalısınız
bide pu piçler atatürkün arkasına saklanıyor korkar şerefsizler atatürk gelse ilk bunları asardı taqiyeci maymunatlar

Guys, let that guy bark. He will come up with history, let him talk about present day. Desert donkey will shut up..

thank you.

O M G, Bro you do realize that we weren't even Anatolia in those times right? You just proved your whole claim to be wrong, congratz...

Yeah, the Empire was created by Turks but never ruled by Turks makes sense it was the Armenians or Kurds(which until a 100 years ago no one knew even they existed as a separate ethnic group) Let's not forget the Marsians, Vikings, Predators, Sumerians, Aztecs but no definitely not Turks.

You keep talking about DNA's but for all l know you could come from an African tribe as well and maybe have nothing to do with actual Arabs :)

Since you talk so much about DNA l assume you probably have a major inferiority complex for sure.

Now back to the real world: Saudis still don't let women drive, hell they don't even consider them as humans(according to a Saudi cleric)

l mean c'mon you still have tribal leaders, are you seriously going to lecture us about civilizations? For real?

DNA already proved that ages ago. However I understand that science has never been your thing which is why ancient Turkic scientists, scholars, poets etc. can be counted on 1 hand and Islamic ones on 2 hands.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but the DNA of Arabia and the Arab world is interconnteqced and has largely remained the same for millennia. We certainly have not adopted the identity and culture of conquerors and despite modern-day DNA, keep denying that fact.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and was the center of the world for millennia. As was the Arab world throughout most of Islamic history of which Arabs ruled it for 1000 years and were the dominant force. Not only that Arabia was inhabited by humans for millennia upon millennia when only animals inhabited both Anatolia and Central Asia. In fact it was the first inhabited place on earth after Horn of Africa/Eastern Africa.

View attachment 401815

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

As a result, many Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians, Bosniaks, Jews, Arabs, Armenians, Assyrians, Georgians and Kurds were and are still forced to adopt last names of a more Turkish rendition,[4] sometimes directly translating their original surnames, or otherwise just replacing markers such as Pontic Greek '‑ides' (son of) with Turkish '‑oğlu' (Kazantzoglou, Mitroglou, Mouratoglou, etc.).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surname_Law

Turkey: Not very Turkic (a genetic history of the Turkic peoples)

https://evolutionistx.wordpress.com...rkic-a-genetic-history-of-the-turkic-peoples/

Who are you really trying to fool here?

Guys, let that guy bark. He will come up with history, let him talk about present day. Desert donkey will shut up..

thank you.

Donkey is something that you likes tend to use to this very day.

We stick to the world famous Arabian horses (most famous, influential and expensive horse in the world) and camels. I will let you stick to donkeys who are like Ladas compared to those two Ferraris of the ancient world.

So when will your Georgian dictator and his Turkish Arab wife wage a war to defend tiny Qatar?:lol:

Last edited:
bide pu piçler atatürkün arkasına saklanıyor korkar şerefsizler atatürk gelse ilk bunları asardı taqiyeci maymunatlar

Bu piç muhtemelen en fazla 15 yaşındadır ama boynundan büyük laf ediyor insanı katil yapar bu şerefsizler

Yes I worship my conquerors because I love my history and my ancestors. I could care less about DNA or whatever. Today those morrocon berbers know they are berbers or the ones in north africa but even if my dna is something else I dont know anything other than im a proud Turk.

As Ataturk said. Happy is the one who says Im a Turk.

U-mustafa-kemal-ataturk-ne-mutlu-turkum-diyene-poster-kanvas-tablo1447856878-800.jpg

Although I think Erdogan is hypocrite who brainwashed as many people as he can, but as a mater of fact he developed Turkey economically and socially to compete with other countries in the world while Attaturkists, the puppet of westerners, made it equal to some poor African country that can't feed it's people. I'm saying this just to give the right guy the credit he deserves. Where was Turkey before 2000 or before Edrogan came to the political scene in Turkey?

Erdogan.PNG

DNA already proved that ages ago. However I understand that science has never been your thing which is why ancient Turkic scientists, scholars, poets etc. can be counted on 1 hand and Islamic ones on 2 hands.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but the DNA of Arabia and the Arab world is interconnteqced and has largely remained the same for millennia. We certainly have not adopted the identity and culture of conquerors and despite modern-day DNA, keep denying that fact.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and was the center of the world for millennia. As was the Arab world throughout most of Islamic history of which Arabs ruled it for 1000 years and were the dominant force. Not only that Arabia was inhabited by humans for millennia upon millennia when only animals inhabited both Anatolia and Central Asia. In fact it was the first inhabited place on earth after Horn of Africa/Eastern Africa.

View attachment 401815

As a result, many Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians, Bosniaks, Jews, Arabs, Armenians, Assyrians, Georgians and Kurds were and are still forced to adopt last names of a more Turkish rendition,[4] sometimes directly translating their original surnames, or otherwise just replacing markers such as Pontic Greek '‑ides' (son of) with Turkish '‑oğlu' (Kazantzoglou, Mitroglou, Mouratoglou, etc.).

https://evolutionistx.wordpress.com...rkic-a-genetic-history-of-the-turkic-peoples/

There are minorities and lots of different races no one is denying that and recognized. However Turkmens are still majority especially inner anatolia and blacksea region is turkmen race

Turkmen race is the dominant one thats why our county is named as turkiye

Do not change the subject you insulted us out of nothing you pos
i insulted you because you want us to take sides. when it has nothing to do with us, what has hamas. muslim brotherhood or hezbollah, have to with us. and thats what all this is about if you didn't know already.

View attachment 401815

Well, Someone is apparently pretty delusional and fooling himself that's for sure.

Keep saying the same thing like a parrot instead of having an honest conversation.

Just above you refuted your own claim with that whole Arab-Byzantine link, it shows how much knowledge you have to begin with.

Better educate youself before trying to ignite a real debate.

Although I think Erdogan is hypocrite who brainwashed as many people as he can, but as a mater of fact he developed Turkey economically and socially to compete with other countries in the world while Attaturkists, the puppet of westerners, made it equal to some poor African country that can't feed it's people. I'm saying this just to give the right guy the credit he deserves. Where was Turkey before 2000 or before Edrogan came to the political scene in Turkey?

View attachment 401814

Only this honest comment aside i agree with it

But in general you saudis seem to be very butthurt and jealous of Erdoğan, it is natural though he is more popular in arab and islamic world then any one else any arabs popularity doesnt even come close

That's your problem

Their barking is as realistic as us claiming that we would invade Armenia next to Turkey if Armenia was best buddies with Turkey. What a bunch of deluded individuals who are not even able to deal with Syria and Iraq (war-torn countries) yet they want to wage a war against the entire GCC and half of the Arab world while they are outnumbered on every front and don't stand a chance in case of such a war.

They don't have enough long-range platforms to intervene in the Qatar region. That said.. their air force cannot cross through all of the Iraqi or Iranian airspace given that they won't allow them to. Al Udeid airbase with over 10K US forces is the real factor that enforces the existence of Qatar.

Either way I understand the things being said here, I also was more extreme in the past as you know though it brings no good. Better to try and compete in something less destructive than conquering, expanding borders etc.

Back
Top Bottom