What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Well, Someone is apparently pretty delusional and fooling himself that's for sure.

Keep saying the same thing like a parrot instead of having an honest conversation.

Just above you refuted your own claim with that whole Arab-Byzantine link, it shows how much knowledge you have to begin with.

Better educate youself before trying to ignite a real debate.

Ok, imaginary wolf (LOL). 500 years of presence in Central Asia and centuries of enslaving Turkic mercenaries and using them as slave soldiers and eunuchs is also made up history despite this being widely known and recorded by contemporary and later historians. Now no presence in Anatolia, well you admitted it after being educated, but you are claiming that this was before "your" arrival (you mean the arrival of your actual conquerors that changed your entire identity) yet DNA (do you even know what that is - it's factual stuff not fairytales) disproves your theory.

Anyway enough of this as I don't care but your likes started this entire discussion.

Kindly tell me when your Georgian and his Arab wife will launch a war to defend tiny Qatar. I am very much looking forward to such a failed project. I am saying this because there will be no such project.

Although I think Erdogan is hypocrite who brainwashed as many people as he can, but as a mater of fact he developed Turkey economically and socially to compete with other countries in the world while Attaturkists, the puppet of westerners, made it equal to some poor African country that can't feed it's people. I'm saying this just to give the right guy the credit he deserves. Where was Turkey before 2000 or before Edrogan came to the political scene in Turkey?

View attachment 401814
Yet another foreigner who knows shit about Turkey but keeps talking just cause he can.

Conservative parties ruled Turkey for years starting after Ataturk's death, in fact it was the conservative right wing parties who got us into NATO and let American bases into Turkey...

You really think Secularists ruled Turkey till the 2000's? No that ended pretty much after Ataturk's dead.

So when called out and disproven, you are trying to change the premise of your original post. No, no Turkic dynasty, ever, was able to rival the areas that were conquered by Arabs. Nor any other Middle Eastern or Muslim people. Nor did they establish dynasties (real Turks) and empires as big as the ones my people established.

Your people did not establish anything. It was Sassanid bureaucracy which hold those dynasties in function. You may want to read some books.

Yes, and had the Arab world and past-Semitic empires not fought against each other there would be no Persian Empire or Ottoman Empire.

No Semitic infighting ever compared to the Byzantine-Sassanid Wars, which has been the longest continuous war ever recorded in human history.

So when most of Central Asia got conquered by Arabs, the Turks all went into hiding or what? How did Arabs manage to employ and enslave real Turks from Central Asia for centuries? Did they jump down from the sky?

If you would have even read books, you would have notice that these young slave-soldiers were often voluntarily offered to the Abbasids by their parents because of greater ecnomic opportunities.

No, the Abbasids were not Arabs expect for being an Arab dynasty, Arab language and culture being dominant and ruling mostly, but far from only, Arab lands. That's like saying that no Persian empire was really Persian as only like 5% of the actual population was Persian.

Historian Goldschmidt on this issue:

50ljb.png

Speaking about that most modern-day Iranians are Persianized people.

Does anyone care? Most Iranian people cluster together, look similar to ancient Persians and still nurture strong Persian culture.

i insulted you because you want us to take sides. when it has nothing to do with us, what has hamas. muslim brotherhood or hezbollah, have to with us. and thats what all this is about if you didn't know already.

You see this is where you made the mistake, there is no such thing as "us" between me and a gavur tohumu like you

We have nothing in common what we do concerns only ourselves

Only this honest comment aside i agree with it

But in general you saudis seem to be very butthurt and jealous of Erdoğan, it is natural though he is more popular in arab and islamic world then any one else any arabs popularity doesnt even come close

That's your problem
well he is praising erdogan. and isulting ataturk and you are quite ok with it. that is why i called you akp morons which you are.

They don't have enough long-range platforms to intervene in the Qatar region. That said.. their air force cannot cross through all of the Iraqi or Iranian airspace given that they won't allow them to. Al Udeid airbase with over 10K US forces is the real factor that enforces the existence of Qatar.

Either way I understand the things being said here, I also was more extreme in the past as you know though it brings no good. Better to try and compete in something less destructive than conquering, expanding borders etc.

Not enough platforms you say, turkish navy and airfoce can transport 30.000 troops in one night, i know TSK has this capabilty

well he is praising erdogan. and isulting ataturk and you are quite ok with it. that is why i called you akp morons which you are.

The truth is so harsh that whenever someone telling the truth it comes to you kamalists as insults.

That's the truth how ugly it might be

Also do not quote me anymore please go and fuk yourself

Your people did not establish anything. It was Sassanid bureaucracy which hold those dynasties in function. You may want to read some books.

No Semitic infighting ever compared to the Byzantine-Sassanid Wars, which has been the longest continuous war ever recorded in human history.

If you would have even read books, you would have notice that these young slave-soldiers were often voluntarily offered to the Abbasids by their parents because of greater ecnomic opportunities.

Historian Goldschmidt on this issue:

50ljb.png

Does anyone care? Most Iranian people cluster together, look similar to ancient Persians and still nurture strong Persian culture.

Of course. Despite civilizations in the Arab world, let alone Arabia, predating the ones found in Iran by millennia. Despite actual civilizations and nation states in Arabia predating those in Iran let alone elsewhere in the Arab world.

Your entire pre-Islamic culture was heavily influenced by ancient Semitic culture. From your national symbols, architecture, royal titles (Kings of Kings is an actual Semitic title and has nothing to do with you) to alphabets to imperial languages (Aramaic). You even made your capital in Babylon. Nothing more is needed to be added.

Sure. However history shows something entirely differently. Try read about the Assyrian and Babylonian empires and their infighting with Semitic civilizations and entities from Northern Arabia, Levant and Southern Anatolia.

Some were but most of them were captured after battles. Or exchanged with other slaves. The facts of what I wrote remain the same and it is elementary knowledge.

So the conquered Persians tried to gain some influence in a foreign empire that ruled them? How is that any different from any example throughout history? You think that the bureaucracy of your Persian empire was not dominated by Semites and non-Persians (who were nowhere to be found in history pre-550 BC) whose languages, titles, architecture, clothing, customs, alphabet etc. they adopted?

If there is any foreign culture that has had an impact on the Arab one (Islamic times) it is the Greek one.

Everyone clusters in the Middle East. That does not change the fact that the only actual Persians in Iran are those living in Southern Iran (Persian heartlands) and ironically many of their descendants live in the GCC and another thing, they are very hard to tell apart in terms of appearance from their direct Arabian neighbors. I am afraid that some Iranian Azeri living 1500 km to the north across deserts and mountain ranges, who even looks differently on average, has much affinity to them other than cultural as they even speak a totally different tongue.

Speaking about influence, just 500 years ago Arabs had a vastly bigger influence on the Safavids than Iranians had on the Abbasids to such an extend that they altered the religious and cultural establishment in Iran:

Arab Shia Ulama

After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulama corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, largely from Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Mount Lebanon, and Syria, while to a much lesser extent from Bahrain and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy.[37][38][39][40] Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[34][41][42][43] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail’s capital Tabriz.[44] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[36] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[45]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulama to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam#Arab_Shia_Ulama

That's the only reason why you are a Shia majority country and why your leadership is able to brainwash a few Arab Shia groups. So you need to thank those that did all the work. Just like they are doing all the fighting today while you try to claim it.

And their descendants have been ruling Iran for the past 40 years and shaped an entire generation.

Last edited:
Of course. Despite civilizations in the Arab world, let alone Arabia, predating the ones found in Iran by millennia. Despite actual civilizations and nation states in Arabia predating those in Iran let alone elsewhere in the Arab world.

Your entire pre-Islamic culture was heavily influenced by ancient Semitic culture. From your national symbols, architecture, royal titles (Kings of Kings is an actual Semitic title and has nothing to do with you) to alphabets to imperial languages (Aramaic). You even made your capital in Babylon. Nothing more is needed to be added.

Sure. However history shows something entirely differently. Try read about the Assyrian and Babylonian empires and their infighting with Semitic civilizations and entities from Northern Arabia, Levant and Southern Anatolia.

Some were but most of them were captured after battles. Or exchanged with other slaves. The facts of what I wrote remain the same and it is elementary knowledge.

So the conquered Persians tried to gain some influence in a foreign empire that ruled them? How is that any different from any example throughout history? You think that the bureaucracy of your Persian empire was not dominated by Semites and non-Persians (who were nowhere to be found in history pre-550 BC) whose languages,
Yet another foreigner who knows shit about Turkey but keeps talking just cause he can.

Conservative parties ruled Turkey for years starting after Ataturk's death, in fact it was the conservative right wing parties who got us into NATO and let American bases into Turkey...

You really think Secularists ruled Turkey till the 2000's? No that ended pretty much after Ataturk's dead.

Conservative governments didnt really rule, yes menderes which can be considered someway conservative ruled and he got executed by hanging

Özal ruled shortly after he was shot but survived and finally he got poisoned to death

Erbakan elected pm ruled for some time andgot removed by criminals in the military

If you kill every elected president and pm that is not real fair to blame them

Again, wrong. Civilizations in Iran have been recorded ever since those in Mesopotomia.

Semitic isn't Arab. Otherwise, any Iranian could claim other Indo-European civilizations. Moreover, northern Semites cluster closer to Iranians, Turks and Greeks than Arabs in the Peninsula.

So the conquered Persians tried to gain some influence in a foreign empire that ruled them? How is that any different from any example throughout history? You think that the bureaucracy of your Persian empire was not dominated by Semites and non-Persians (who were nowhere to be found in history pre-550 BC) whose languages, titles, architecture, clothing, customs, alphabet etc. they adopted?

With the important difference that the Persians conquered the Abbasid Empire from within. Semites did not do that to any Persian Empire.

Everyone clusters in the Middle East. That does not change the fact that the only actual Persians in Iran are those living in Southern Iran (Persian heartlands) and ironically many of their descendants live in the GCC and another thing, they are very hard to tell apart in terms of appearance from their direct Arabian neighbors. I am afraid that some Iranian Azeri living 1500 km to the north across deserts and mountain ranges, who even looks differently on average, has much affinity to them.

Speaking about influence, just 500 years ago Arabs had a vastly bigger influence n the Safavids than Iranians had on the Abbasids:

We do not cluster with Arabs. In fact, Iranians cluster more closer to Turks.

They don't have enough long-range platforms to intervene in the Qatar region. That said.. their air force cannot cross through all of the Iraqi or Iranian airspace given that they won't allow them to. Al Udeid airbase with over 10K US forces is the real factor that enforces the existence of Qatar.

Either way I understand the things being said here, I also was more extreme in the past as you know though it brings no good. Better to try and compete in something less destructive than conquering, expanding borders etc.

The entire discussion is so ridiculous as them claiming that modern-day Turks, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary (DNA in particular), are Turks from Central Asia.

They don't understand that Qatar is a small peninsula within a larger one (Arabian Peninsula - in fact the largest in the world) bordered by KSA with a native population of 200.000 (which is a joke for Arab standards - you have tribes many times bigger than that in Iraq and KSA) of which 95% are originally from KSA (fairly recent arrivals - we are talking 2-3 centuries at most which is about 8-9 generations), including the ruling family (Al-Thani). As you say it is only due to external forces (read Western superpowers and the current sole superpower - the US) that Qatar, which is geographically and historically a part of the ancient Eastern Arabia historical region, of which 95% is located in the Eastern Province of modern-day KSA, is even existing as it was, just in fairly recent history, a part of numerous states (pre-modern KSA) that were ruled by the House of Saud. Let alone all others in history where KSA and Qatar were always a part of the same states.

Not only that, can you imagine Erdogan, a person at odds with half of the world and much of his own people, waging a war to safe tiny 200.000 big Qatar against the entire GCC, much of the Arab world etc. when he is not even able to deal with the Al-Assad regime next door or Baghdad? Not only that no land border, 1500 km away (if not more) etc. Nobody takes such nonsense seriously but it shows the delusion.

Anyway I believe that Qatar (current leadership) should be taught a lesson as something is definitely going on that broke the camels back.

In fact let Iraq take Kuwait while we are at it.

Although I think Erdogan is hypocrite who brainwashed as many people as he can, but as a mater of fact he developed Turkey economically and socially to compete with other countries in the world while Attaturkists, the puppet of westerners, made it equal to some poor African country that can't feed it's people. I'm saying this just to give the right guy the credit he deserves. Where was Turkey before 2000 or before Edrogan came to the political scene in Turkey?

View attachment 401814
erogan is an arab lover, he cares more about the well being of the arabs then his own people. look at what he did to the Turkmens Shias in Iraq he let them die a slow death. so it is natural a arab sunni would love erdogan, but pray there will be no other nationalist kinda leader like ataturk in the future, and once we find that leader we are going to take over all of your oil and kick your sand monky asses, you arabs are no match to us.t the only contribution you have given to humanity is your man made religion,

Again, wrong. Civilizations in Iran have been recorded ever since those in Mesopotomia.

Semitic isn't Arab. Otherwise, any Iranian could claim other Indo-European civilizations. Moreover, northern Semites cluster closer to Iranians, Turks and Greeks than Arabs in the Peninsula.

With the important difference that the Persians conquered the Abbasid Empire from within. Semites did not do that to any Persian Empire.

We do not cluster with Arabs. In fact, Iranians cluster more closer to Turks.

No. There are older recorded civilizations in Arabia let alone elsewhere in the Arab world. In fact, Arabia was inhabited by humans for millennia while the Iranian plateau was a wasteland only inhabited by animals.

Which is why pre-historic art and remnants (rock art, huge geometric structures only visible from the air etc.) in Arabia are rivaled by very few areas in the world.

Besides the oldest known civilizations in Iran, such as the Elamites, were based in modern-day Ahwaz and parts of Southern Iran, neighboring Eastern Arabia and Mesopotamia for a reason. Moreover those were non-Iranian peoples who were most likely closely related to their neighbors. Iranians apparently originate on the steppes and deserts of Central Asia (Andronovo) and first migrated to the Iranian plateau less than 3000 years ago. So either you claim that "Aryan" heritage or stick to pre-Iranian history of the Iranian plateau. You cannot have it both ways.

That's not correct. Southern Iranians and Western Iranians cluster with Arabians and Arabs of Mesopotamia. Northeastern Iranians cluster more with neighboring Afghans and Turkmens than they do with Western and Southern Iranians. Northern Iranians (modern-day Azeris) cluster mostly with neighboring Caucasians.

Nonsense. The historical facts remain the same. Pre-Islamic Persian culture is in many ways pre-Islamic Semitic culture. And during the Islamic era (1400 years) we know who influenced the other the most which is why you are mostly Muslims today and not Zoroastrians, why you use an Arabic alphabet with 4 added letters and why much of your language derives from Arabic. Religion is closely tied to culture. In fact this was the most important element in pre-modern times. So if you want to talk about influence, be my guest.

The entire discussion is so ridiculous as them claiming that modern-day Turks, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary (DNA in particular), are Turks from Central Asia.

They don't understand that Qatar is a small peninsula within a larger one (Arabian Peninsula - in fact the largest in the world) bordered by KSA with a native population of 200.000 (which is a joke for Arab standards - you have tribes many times bigger than that in Iraq and KSA) of which 95% are originally from KSA (fairly recent arrivals - we are talking 2-3 centuries at most which is about 8-9 generations), including the ruling family (Al-Thani). As you say it is only due to external forces (read Western superpowers and the current sole superpower - the US) that Qatar, which is geographically and historically a part of the ancient Eastern Arabia historical region, of which 95% is located in the Eastern Province of modern-day KSA, is even existing as it was, just in fairly recent history, a part of numerous states (pre-modern KSA) that were ruled by the House of Saud. Let alone all others in history where KSA and Qatar were always a part of the same states.

Not only that, can you imagine Erdogan, a person at odds with half of the world and much of his own people, waging a war to safe tiny 200.000 big Qatar against the entire GCC, much of the Arab world etc. when he is not even able to deal with the Al-Assad regime next door or Baghdad? Not only that no land border, 1500 km away (if not more) etc. Nobody takes such nonsense seriously but it shows the delusion.

Anyway I believe that Qatar (current leadership) should be taught a lesson as something is definitely going on that broke the camels back.

In fact let Iraq take Kuwait while we are at it.

So it is turkey who can't deal with asad and not those super dupper 500 million arab world but turkey?? Are you serious?

So it is turkey who can't deal with asad and not those super dupper 500 million arab world but turkey?? Are you serious?

What makes you think that you can wage a successful war against the GCC let alone Egypt or all the Arab states that have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, in their own backyard far away from your country, when you cannot deal with the Al-Assad regime next door or Iraq next door? Not only that, do you really believe that your Erdogan is this stupid? Why is your Erdogan silent? When the coup attempt occurred last year Qatar were very vocal. However you are silent. I don't think Qatar needs or should count on you but rather the US that allows them to exist in the first place as an independent nation.

Don't forget that Qatar has been part of empires and civilizations originating in Arabia (modern-day KSA in other words) for millennia and that it was until fairly recently even a part of House of Saud ruled kingdoms.

How can Qatar even survive on its own on the long run with a tiny population of 200.000? Why do you think that they need 10 times as many expats (Arab as non-Arab) to run their country. Would Qatar even have a remotely similar influence as they have currently, without that not being the case? How will their family rule (Al-Thani) survive post-gas? Obviously they will be swallowed up by an Arabian "superstate" sometime in the future and the backbone of such a superstate will be composed of what is today KSA and Saudi Arabians. Similar story with Bahrain although they have a bigger native population but they are many times smaller than Qatar. Same story with Kuwait. It will either be absorbed by KSA or Iraq next door. Like throughout most of recorded history. Oman on the other hand is one of the oldest nation states in the world with an imperial past themselves so they will do fine. UAE will do fine as well although both will eventually become a part of such a superstate. GCC is basically the beginning of that. Time will do the rest.

erogan is an arab lover, he cares more about the well being of the arabs then his own people. look at what he did to the Turkmens Shias in Iraq he let them die a slow death. so it is natural a arab sunni would love erdogan, but pray there will be no other nationalist kinda leader like ataturk in the future, and once we find that leader we are going to take over all of your oil and kick your sand monky asses, you arabs are no match to us.t the only contribution you have given to humanity is your man made religion,

Good luck blondie. You will need plenty of that should your fairytale fantasy even remotely resemble the reality. May I help donate for a brain transplantation? You seem badly in need of one. Where was your Greek/Albanian deity in this regard? Nowhere to be seen. Go bother tiny landlocked Armenia. That should be your goal. Not bothering something much bigger, populous, richer, influential and stronger. Last time you pissed us off you returned headless and where chased a away from the few military barracks that you controlled. Here 100 years later you are still daydreaming. Cute. Very cute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom