What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

well the kurds also claim to kill hundres of thousands turkish soldiers every day that is how they are. If our interests in qatar are threatend we will intervene that is natural.

well the kurds also claim to kill hundres of thousands turkish soldiers every day that is how they are. If our interests in qatar are threatend we will intervene that is natural.

Yes, sure you will. Is that why the normally otherwise hot-headed Georgian (Erdogan) has remained silent? What is he actually going to do? Wage war against the entire GCC, much of the Arab world etc. for the sake of tiny 200.000 big Qatar when he is not even able to defeat Kurds in Northern Syria and the Al-Assad regime in Syria? Is that some kind of joke or what? You want more enemies? Is that it? The last time Turks pissed Arabians off most of your soldiers returned headless never to be seen again. Just saying. Please be our guests by declaring a war against us after meddling in our internal affairs.

Good luck trying to ever gain any advantage in the Arabian Peninsula let alone small Qatar which is cornered by KSA on all fronts and which KSA could, in theory, invade within 24 hours. Only stumbling block would be the US.

That is only if you want Usraelis to watch a war movie while eating popcorn, As I have explained in a previous post , Turkey has more interests with the Arab world than with Qatar alone, that is why Turkey will not intervene in any other way than diplomatically..

The Kurds claimed otherwise for the faith of the helicopter, but I give you the benefit of the doubt..
Theres no doubt, pkk can claim as much as they want.

unbenannt-jpg.400709

Well, good luck worshipping your conquerors and those who enslaved you and erased your original culture. Sounds similar to all the Turks (real ones) in the Arab world who have become assimilated in the past 1200 years and who even after frequent slavery adopted their slave owners culture.

Anyway keep trying to steal history that has nothing to do with you, the few parts of it that can actually be highlighted, if that makes you happy.

I think that I will claim the history of Vikings next because that would be as accurate as what you are claiming.

Oh, boy in which parallel dimension do you live in?

Arabs are tribal apes who were ruled by Turks for centuries and after that by the Europeans and now most of your countries are in chaos.

and here you are claiming to enslave Turks
main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398

You or your culture wouldn't even matter today if it wasn't for İslam so stop with this inferiority complex.

Yes, sure you will. Is that why the normally otherwise hot-headed Georgian (Erdogan) has remained silent? What is he actually going to do? Wage war against the entire GCC, much of the Arab world etc. for the sake of tiny 200.000 big Qatar when he is not even able to defeat Kurds in Northern Syria and the Al-Assad regime in Syria? Is that some kind of joke or what? You want more enemies? Is that it? The last time Turks pissed Arabians off most of your soldiers returned headless never to be seen again. Just saying. Please be our guests.
your threats is empity we have a lot seen such threats our dear allies such as terror, assasinations against erdogan ,coups,economic crisis what will be saud against turkey the others couldnt it

Oh, boy in which parallel dimension do you live in?

Arabs are tribal apes who were ruled by Turks for centuries and after that by the Europeans and now most of your countries are in chaos.

and here you are claiming to enslave Turks
main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398

You or your culture wouldn't even matter today if it wasn't for İslam so stop with inferiority complex.

None.

Arabs ruled Turks in Antolia (half of it) and Central Asia (real ones) for longer. Europeans were present no longer than a few decades with the exception of Algeria. The same Europeans that ruled Central Asia (Russia) for almost 200 years where the actual real Turks are located.

Read about Turkic slave soldiers and eunuchs in the Arab world.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and was that for millennia long before Islam emerged. After Islam emerged Arab culture and influence became unparalleled in the region. Too bad.

BTW, you are a fake Turk as DNA has confirmed repeatedly. You have adopted the identity and language of your conquerors. At least nobody is going to say that about Arabs.

The Kurds claimed otherwise for the faith of the helicopter, but I give you the benefit of the doubt.. What is surprising is that Turkey did not commit much troops to either Syria or Iraq, That is why I think Turkey does not want to engage in those quagmires, it will be satisfied with securing its borders.. So how can one imagine Turkey committing 10s of thousands of troops to defend Qatar?

Well if you going to take kurds word seriously they claim a lot and i mean a lot but never backup with proof

Also achieving objective with minimum amount of boots on the ground is rather something positive

Yes, sure you will. Is that why the normally otherwise hot-headed Georgian (Erdogan) has remained silent? What is he actually going to do? Wage war against the entire GCC, much of the Arab world etc. for the sake of tiny 200.000 big Qatar when he is not even able to defeat Kurds in Northern Syria and the Al-Assad regime in Syria? Is that some kind of joke or what? You want more enemies? Is that it? The last time Turks pissed Arabians off most of your soldiers returned headless never to be seen again. Just saying. Please be our guests by declaring a war against us after meddling in our internal affairs.

Good luck trying to ever gain any advantage in the Arabian Peninsula let alone small Qatar which is cornered by KSA on all fronts and which KSA could, in theory, invade within 24 hours. Only stumbling block would be the US.

You are asking the wrong questions, the real question is what are you ksa or gcc going to do if Turkey vows to defend? Attack turkish base?

So Turkey will defend it self what will you do?

your threats is empity we have a lot seen such threats our dear allies such as terror, assasinations against erdogan ,coups,economic crisis what will be saud against turkey the others couldnt it

Time will prove me right once again. Nobody takes your barking seriously. Your likes are the one that started it and rest assured we don't take your non-existing threats seriously as there is nothing that you can do even if you wanted to.

I disagree..

What you call Iraqis jumping, barking and threatening was actually a game of politics which was successful by the Iraqi side, the objective was to prevent (major) Turkish or any unauthorized intervention in the Mosul region until the ISF made its way to Nineveh. This was achieved by raising tensions politically forcing larger powers (US, UN etc.) to intervene which they both did in certain ways.

As for Qatar, it is very far away from Turkey therefor you can barely do anything if Saudi would intervene there, only the US would have a chance given the geographical situation.

But I get that you want to tell everyone how powerful you are, just as many others here are doing, feel free.

Their barking is as realistic as us claiming that we would invade Armenia next to Turkey if Armenia was best buddies with Turkey. What a bunch of deluded individuals who are not even able to deal with Syria and Iraq (war-torn countries) yet they want to wage a war against the entire GCC and half of the Arab world while they are outnumbered on every front and don't stand a chance in case of such a war.

None.

Arabs ruled Turks in Antolia (half of it) and Central Asia (real ones) for longer. Europeans were present no longer than a few decades with the exception of Algeria. The same Europeans that ruled Central Asia (Russia) for almost 200 years where the actual real Turks are located.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization and was that for millennia long before Islam emerged. After Islam emerged Arab culture and influence became unparalleled in the region. Too bad.

BTW, you are a fake Turk as DNA has confirmed repeatedly. You have adopted the identity and language of your conquerors. At least nobody is going to say that about Arabs.

when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg

When did Arabs ruled Turks especially in Anatolia? Can you give me a time period of when that exactly happened?

And what the hell is a Real Turk? ls there Real Arabs as well?

Thank you for confirming my fake Turk DNA btw.

When you say fake it reminds of this guy :)
maxresdefault.jpg

now
Time will prove me right once again. Nobody takes your barking seriously. Your likes are the one that started it and rest assured we don't take your non-existing threats seriously as there is nothing that you can do even if you wanted to.
time showed to 100times al saud but al saud very love fu.. by others the last one was donald 350 billion dollars by the way this is your choice but you can not occupy qatar .

You bark alot, you must be a fake arab, real Arabs are polite and good mannered people

None.

Don't come with thing before Islaam, i do not have to quote Qoraan. Pagans who are wild not much to be proud of. If Islaam did'nt shine up on you animals you would stay and killing each others, still you are doing that:-).

Only thing you can bring up is history, we are finished with your bed time stories.

None.

i have never seen a stupid racist clown like you. You live in the past with a lot of facist bullshit ideas. Your history backround remind me on a puperty kid. Everybody knows what happens with right-wing Saddam. Dont make the same mistake...

Arabs ruled Turks in Antolia (half of it) and Central Asia (real ones) for longer.

Has an Arab army ever defeated a Turkic army? The Turks, and I say this as an Iranian, are vastly superior in military fighting than Arabs. It is not even close.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom