What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

This picture is in every thread, so I have seen this here a zillion time.
It does not suggest Saudis are working for RAW.
What matter is ground reality and practical steps.
Just days before this picture, Pakistan's politician united, decided to extend political support to Houthi terrorists vs. GCC, while Indian PM made a follow-up tour of GCC, where he offered his logistics and military support to fight in Yemen, which was declined politely with this picture.
That's the solid back ground of picture, which you deliberately ignore because you are using it to serve interests dear to your sect.

Tagging the highest civil award on a man known as the 'Butcher of Gujarat' shows bad judgement. Nothing personal. I can hold this opinion while being a Sunni. You should try to grow out of your slave morality. Refer to Nietzsche if you don't get the quip.

Now coming back to the Qatar.
As I says Qatar has appointed Indians on strategic jobs, very dubious, why should Muslim blood thirsty, Indians would guard Qatri interest?
Qatar has links with Isis along with rest of the axis evil states. While west is not bothered about it.
How Nawaz Sharif is steered to indebtedness Qatar Amir, is seen by all.
Qatari air fly all over Pakistan, can provide opportunity to thousands of Indian employees to spy for India, indebted NS would have no choice but to issue visas to RAW, flying with Qatri wings.
Pakistani passports will be in hands of Indians, where they can choose whom to victimize and target kill using their direct, indirect proxies.

Are you joking? Six Indian citizens did land at Badin without prior security clearances however they were travelling with the UAE Royal entourage, not Qatari Emir (Source).

Now I'm not opposed to KSA, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain breaking off diplomatic ties with Qatar. I think Pakistan should too. However for different reasons. For far too long, Qatar has allowed Al-Jazeera to be used a platform for rabid anti-Pakistan coverage by bitter Afghans and neo-liberal Indians. There is no balance in Al-Jazeera's coverage of Pakistan. If that is how Qatar is going treat fellow Sunni Muslims then Pakistan should return the favour in kind. No harm in it.

The whole Western world is pro-Usrael, a US think tank is not even comparable in proportion or influence, besides that a think tank does not provide weapons or political support, take any professional firm and think of it as a think tank for project, If an engineering firm for example has many projects in Usrael, do you have to avoid hiring its expertise for you own projects?

Its not me that you need to convince, it is the Arab/Muslim on the street.

As for me, I'll just present a few facts for the people in this thread and move along since I don't have a dog in this fight:
  • The engagement between UAE Ambassador, Yousef Al Otaiba, and FDD verges on lobbying. You only have to read the leaked emails (Read).
  • Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) is one of the well connected think tanks in DC. You only have to look at their donor list (Source) which includes several billionaires, i.e., Roland Arnall of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, Edgar Bronfman Sr. from the World Jewish Congress, Charles Bronfman and Michael Steinhardt of the Birthright Israel and, of course, the vulture capitalist Paul Singer (Source 1 / Source 2).
  • The CEO of FDD, Mark Dubowitz, has appeared in front of the Congress, is a regular on Fox news and has an obsession with Iran (Source). Among his publications from 2017 are these gems:
Oddly enough, a few other gems being promoted through FDD's Long War Journal project are related to Qatar as well:

RdAvrEw.jpg
ykiYJib.jpg

Why all the focus on Qatar, a tiny country with the population of 313,000? The answer is Qatar is trying to punch above its weight and that is not acceptable to other GCC states and their allies.

To make matters more interesting is that fact that The Intercept is owned by Pierre Omidyar, an American-Iranian. The people behind "GlobalLeaks" certainly have a sense of humor.

KSA has been the main Muslim donor and investor in the Muslim world in the past 50 years. No need to take such hypocritical drivel seriously. A lot of butthurt people which only shows a good picture as usually power and influence is accompanied by such tendencies. We can see that with any country that is relevant in this world. Irrelevant countries are ignored though.

Does this argument apply on the current GCC rift? Personally, I go with, "The meek shall inherit the earth."

Last edited:
The Qatari king is under protection of Turkey, worse case scenario he can ask Turkey to protect him. The Turkish military base will make sure of his security

You can do some limited harm but not anything more lile ousting the king our military will guarantee that

Wth you talking about coming here talking. Who the hell is the qatari king under protection of us, your just an arap erdo follower. If erdogan continues this path hes going to be lynched in the streets or hanged as a traitor.

The Qatari king is under protection of Turkey, worse case scenario he can ask Turkey to protect him. The Turkish military base will make sure of his security

You can do some limited harm but not anything more lile ousting the king our military will guarantee that

First of all, fake Turkish Arab, there is no king in tiny Qatar. Secondly you are not protecting anything. The former Sheikh Hamad was toppled because he was exposed as barking too much against KSA. His son might very well be next.

Sure, let's see what your Georgian Erdogan will do when we invade Qatar like we restored order in Bahrain despite Iranian barking.

Where is your support from big mouth hypocrite Erdogan? Nowhere to be seen for a reason. You are irrelevant in this equation and internal matter. Worry about the Kurds and arresting anti-Erdogan Turks or building new prisons since it seems that half of your journalists and public workers have been jailed for being buddies with Erdogan's old cult friend, Gulen, or whatever he is called. Qatar should be the least of your worries and what we will do with that tiny 200.000 big nation.

Sure, keep denying the historical facts. As if they change for that reason. Eunuch is what many Turkish slaves were when they served the Arabs for centuries. Real Turks from Central Asia mind you. Not Turkified ones.

lol denying the facts?? I just posted the facts. Your so stupid to know that we are talking about 12th century when a bloody frenchman or christian can be a slave or mercanery to anyone or any person. You think there wasnt arab slaves then? Seriously im not going to waste time with stupid people who have no history knowledge other than searching on wikipedia and copy pasting all day.

Wth you talking about coming here talking. Who the hell is the qatari king under protection of us, your just an arap erdo follower. If erdogan continues this path hes going to be lynched in the streets or hanged as a traitor.
ha ha your lords cia ,nato and eu couldnt it . your iq equal 5 years old gorilla

If erdo says jump down from a mountain I honestly believe some of these brainless villagers will.

lol denying the facts?? I just posted the facts. Your so stupid to know that we are talking about 12th century when a bloody frenchman or christian can be a slave or mercanery to anyone or any person. You think there wasnt arab slaves then? Seriously im not going to waste time with stupid people who have no history knowledge other than searching on wikipedia and copy pasting all day.

Real Turks from Central Asia, especially those in the Arab world and Middle East, were often used as slaves and eunuchs for centuries. This is widely known. I don't know of such a thing occurring. The French in North Africa (Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco) tried and the Italians in Libya but both times they faced resistance from the start to the end. Never heard about them succeeding with any slaves unlike in their other colonies in Africa and elsewhere in the world.

Use Google translate to translate those famous words of Omar al-Mukhtar (ra):

نحن قوم لا نستسلم ، ننتصر أو نموت.

You are free to find me any examples of Arab slaves in history. However I do know that Arabs managed to enslave people from all corners of the world from Iceland in the North, Sub-Saharan Africa, Caucasus, Central Asia, Southern Europe to the Middle East. In particular real Turks from Central Asia were a favorite due to their obedient nature and them only being able to fight and lacking in scholarship, administration, nation building etc. That's the historical reality, I am afraid. Even today ISIS's preferred cannon fodder (foreign) are small Central Asian Turks.

Last edited:
If erdo says jump down from a mountain I honestly believe some of these brainless villagers will.
lol im changing my idea your logic equal 3 years old monkey . now smell other monkeys *** may be you can find your lord

Real Turks from Central Asia, especially those in the Arab world and Middle East, were often used as slaves and eunuchs for centuries. This is widely known. I don't know of such a thing occurring. The French in North Africa (Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco) tried and the Italians in Libya but both times they faced resistance from the start to the end. Never heard about them succeeding with any slaves unlike in their other colonies in Africa and elsewhere in the world.

Look you retard, what times are you talking about. You actually are so stupid you went to 20th century from the times when you said central asia and then went on to something else. When Turks came to any region in there history they conquered it from nothing and managed to stay there most of the time. Central asia, to middle east and anatolia.

When selcuks and other Turks came they pissed on every arab city country what are you talking about. Are you actually serious about this. We came from nowhere and then just pissed on arabs, persians and the greeks at the same time and at the same time it was Baybars a Turk who stopped the Mongols at Ain Jalut. I dont like to say this but its a fact.

You are so stupid I cant be bothered to argue with you.

The ground reality is simple, you are a stooge to the zionists, a cancer that has plagued the Muslim world for far too long. The present day Arab's don't have a shred of dignity, because if you did then you wouldn't have invested 350 billion dollars in the American economy. Do you love taking abuse by Donald Trump? Why couldn't you have invested the money to make the arm industry in the Muslim world much stronger. The ummah concept doesn't work, but one day your country will be brought to justice for all the mayhem it has caused in the world.

P.S. I'm a Sunni, not a Shia, so don't even think about calling me an Iranian supporter.
I don't like USA,but what you said is ridiculous
Ksa can buy whatever they want by their own money to achieve ksa's interest
For Muslim military industry,you can compete with other country to get customers,you can not force other Muslim countries become your customers because they are Muslim
stand up on your own knees, not by others charities

First of all, fake Turkish Arab, there is no king in tiny Qatar. Secondly you are not protecting anything. The former Sheikh Hamad was toppled because he was exposed as barking too much against KSA. His son might very well be next.

Sure, let's see what your Georgian Erdogan will do when we invade Qatar like we restored order in Bahrain despite Iranian barking.

Where is your support from big mouth hypocrite Erdogan? Nowhere to be seen for a reason. You are irrelevant in this equation and internal matter. Worry about the Kurds and arresting anti-Erdogan Turks or building new prisons since it seems that half of your journalists and public workers have been jailed for being buddies with Erdogan's old cult friend, Gulen, or whatever he is called. Qatar should be the least of your worries and what we will do with that tiny 200.000 big nation.

:blah: you speak too much however what i said is very simple, the turkish army base is there for a reason when push comes to shove none of you can dare to thouch it. Similiar situation happenend in Iraq, iraqi's jumped , barked and threatend turkey to remove it troops but nothing happenend, i would like to see your ksa/gcc blabla forces try something funny though

Anyway we'll see

There are no Turkish bases in Qatar yet, there are around 300 Turkish military personnel posted there.. The US is contemplating moving their Base to Jordan, you can take their place afterwards if you want to, but say good by to the $10s of billions in projects with the rest of the GCC.. Qatar can provide Turkey with Cheap Gas but that is all they can offer..Turkish government is much smarter than that, It won't venture in losing all the Arab world support, brotherhood and friendship for the tiniest Arab country..KSA alone has proven reserves of GAS as big as the Russian and Iranian ones, so it can also provide Turkey with Gas, in other words Turkey has 0 benefits from alienating the Arab world and protecting Qatar, which anyhow will either change its ruler or find another solution to stay close to its Arab brothers..

Last edited:
hahah my lords??

pic_giant_101612_J.jpg

36592A0600000578-0-image-a-7_1468712637397.jpg

Im done here. Too many low iq retards here.
before 10 years pictures our nut policy makers full filled nato and eu puppets inside state like you finally erdogan kicked out cia nato in that times turkey was not independent state even 1 bullet couldnt produce
indir.jpg

your situation now go and cry:partay:

Last edited:
There are no Turkish bases in Qatar yet, there are around 300 Turkish military personnel posted there.. The US is contemplating moving their Base to Jordan, you can take their place afterwards if you want to, but say good by to the $10s of billions in projects with the rest of the GCC.. Qatar can provide Turkey with Cheap Gas but that iall they can offer..Turkish government is much smarter than that, It won;t venture in losing all the Arab world support, brotherhood and friendship for the tiniest Arab country..KSA alone has proven reserves of GAS as big as the Russian and Iranian ones, so it can also provide Turkey with Gas, in other words Turkey has 0 benefits from alienating the Arab world and protecting Qatar, which anyhow will either change its ruler or finds another solution to stay close to its Arab brothers..

There are now 300 troops it can be increased in into tens of thousands in 24h if necessary

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom