What's new

Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity

If it is charity then why make a fuss about it?
When you donate something you do it out of the goodness of your own heart, and feel no need for others to know about it.

When you loudly announce how you are giving money, and also the superduper amount, well thats not charity.
Thats donating money to wear it as a badge of honor. lol

When you donate something you do it out of the goodness of your own heart, and feel no need for others to know about it.

When you loudly announce how you are giving money, and also the superduper amount, well thats not charity.

We saw you and the rest of you jumping up and down over Mr.Rouhani donation to the jewish hospital as if you are doing them a favor and that medical care should not be equally provided to all citizens regardless of faith from the national budget.:lol:

Anyway this step by the women will encourage others to follow suit just like she was motived by the 17 years old girl who donated close to that amount of money.

We saw you and the rest of you jumping up and down over Mr.Rouhani donation to the jewish hospital as if you are doing them a favor and that medical care should not be equally provided to all citizens regardless of faith from the national budget.:lol:

Anyway this step by the women will encourage others to follow suit just like she was motived by the 17 years old girl who donated close to that amount of money.

Hey babe. :smitten:
Wanna come over to my place? I will cook for you. :)

Last edited:

Then why did the Iranians make a big deal about Rouhani's donation?

I hope none of that money finds its way in Pakistani Madrassas and TTP welfare funds

Whose grandmother is that?:o:o_O:what:

In all seriousness that's a great thing to do.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom