What's new

Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity

Must have been a consolidation to all the evils deeds during her lifetime

Must have been a consolidation to all the evils deeds during her lifetime

And how exactly sure are you about that?

Her move was motivated by a 17 year-old Saudi girl, who donated earlier this year half of the amount of money this woman had donated.

Truly inspirational. Most people would rather take all their money to their graves than to imagine parting away from it.
I quite like the idea of handing money down to the future generations in the family - but if you have such an excess, then it's good that a wider group of people can benefit.

I quite like the idea of handing money down to the future generations in the family - but if you have such an excess, then it's good that a wider group of people can benefit.

Yeah one must tread a middle course under normal circumstances but if someone's got pots of money and they decide they must spend it for the welfare of the underprivileged then they have my respect.

@Yzd Khalifa ,
That is noble gesture but we are in a Muslim country where a woman count for dirt, how can she gather that kind of money, whereas she can't go to a store without being dragged by a male figure..

Saudi people have too much money .. :coffee: BTW nice effort.. :tup:

Saudi people have too much money .. :coffee: BTW nice effort.. :tup:
I don't dispute that...But we are talking about a woman, and as a Pakistani you are well aware of the woman place in the Muslim family.

Come on people stop leaving disgusting remarks, shes just an old woman who has donated her wealth for charity.

@Yzd Khalifa ,
That is noble gesture but we are in a Muslim country where a woman count for dirt, how can she gather that kind of money, whereas she can't go to a store without being dragged by a male figure..

Hi there :)

It has been a while, I hope you're doing.

I disagree with you on that. Maybe the knowledge you developed didn't come at a first hand experience, but rather based on multiple misleading accounts and all.

It's common Hadith that the first to donate to charity will also get the benefits of the person who followed suit.

If the 80 year old followed suit of the 17 year old then the 17 year old will get the rewards of the 80 year old also, inshaaALLAH

Hi there :)

It has been a while, I hope you're doing.
I am doing...well my friend and I hope the same for you

I disagree with you on that. Maybe the knowledge you developed didn't come at a first hand experience, but rather based on multiple misleading accounts and all.

Sometime, you forge,t we are Muslims too...and more than half of our population is women folks..

I don't dispute that...But we are talking about a woman, and as a Pakistani you are well aware of the woman place in the Muslim family.

Please elaborate your statement.. What is the place of a woman??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom