What's new

Saudi website editor could face death for apostasy-

so when your bigots act like bigots it's "politics"
But when Muslims do it, it's the fault of the religion.

gotta love Indian duplicity.

I didn't say its not about religion.But I did say its not about GOD.They don't care if you don't worship GOD at all.Their problem is people embracing religion that are not "indigenous".Its all about dirty communal politics.

Lol he deserve what he gets. Liberals who adopted western values rather than Islamic values have no place in the country. look at the liberals in pakistan to get a batter image of Rai'f Badwi. The term liberalism is being misused lately mmm I guess don't you think. Give that running cat in your avatar sometime to rest ... been running for a while.........

& wht are those islamic values? the one which KSA force on its citizens? sorry but they are not islamic but islamist's values.

& wht are those islamis values? the one which KSA force on its citizens?

Praising the Royal Family of KSA for their every wrongdoing and the deeds of the thousands of the princes and princesses of Al Saud indulging in booze , drugs and prostitution while exporting radical Islam worldwide and shoving it down the throat of their citizens is one of the declared Islamic values ... :azn: @LeGenD can tell you about the rest ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say its not about religion.But I did say its not about GOD.They don't care if you don't worship GOD at all.Their problem is people embracing religion that are not "indigenous".Its all about dirty communal politics.

so your logic is that as long as the religion is "indigenous" then it doesn't matter what you believe, but once you start believing in a "foreign" religion then it's time to start killing

Amazing

God doesn't care if you follow an alien religion or one that is so indigenous that you just made it up right now in hour kitchen.
God only cares if you are following the right path.

"Most of the Saudis I spoke to seemed pretty religious"... LOL...... you need to speak to more of them. :P

I think you are the one who needs to visit your beloved Sauds. Do us a favor, stay there and don't come back. One less foreign progeny on our beloved land. :D

Really, do you honestly believe wikileaks? lol? Have you been ti Saudi Arabia? Have you talked to the Saudis?

Most of the Saudis I spoke to seemed pretty religious. You should go there yourself. Ever been to Hajj or Umrah? Go see for yourself.

Really, do you honestly believe wikileaks? lol? Have you been ti Saudi Arabia? Have you talked to the Saudis?

Most of the Saudis I spoke to seemed pretty religious. You should go there yourself. Ever been to Hajj or Umrah? Go see for yourself.

I think you are the one who needs to visit your beloved Sauds. Do us a favor, stay there and don't come back. One less foreign progeny on our beloved land. :D

His post was the reflective of the mindset created by the policies of Zia-ul-Haq which asked Pakistanis to literally workship the so called " Custodian of two Holy Mosques " regardless of their character and lavish spending and indulgence in booze , drugs and prostitution ...

Funny how these defenders of the Royal family chanting death to every liberal can even say " HYPOCRISY " with a straight face ...

so your logic is that as long as the religion is "indigenous" then it doesn't matter what you believe, but once you start believing in a "foreign" religion then it's time to start killing

Amazing

God doesn't care if you follow an alien religion or one that is so indigenous that you just made it up right now in hour kitchen.

Who are you talking too,Do you think I approve of what they do???There are plenty of Indians here oppose methods and ideology of RSS.

People should leave the God alone and fix their issues themselves.Only stupid people will believe God want all this silly things from humans.Only stupid people will kill in the name of God.

So,You should worry more about killings that happens in your country in name of GOD.Leave this to us.

Dude, keh hee na lein "death to the liberals"... Yeh liberal in mein aisee ghussay gaa kay! :P

Be simple in your thoughts, and don't bother yourself with finer details. There is white, and then there is black. There is no good maulvi. The only good one is the one which has been neutered and his tongue shoved-out along with his vocal cords.

His post was the reflective of the mindset created by the policies of Zia-ul-Haq which asked Pakistanis to literally workship the so called " Custodian of two Holy Mosques " regardless of their character and lavish spending and indulgence in booze , drugs and prostitution ...

Funny how these defenders of the Royal family chanting death to every liberal can even say " HYPOCRISY " with a straight face ...

Dude, keh hee na lein "death to the liberals"... Yeh liberal in mein aisee ghussay gaa kay! :P

Be simple in your thoughts. There is no good maulvi. The only good one is the one which has been neutered and his tongue shoved out with his vocal cords.

Nah , " Send liberals to moon " seems better to me :P ... Learn to chant death in a civil manner , Hyperion ! :D

In this era , yes indeed ! Getting Muslims to fight against each other on petty issues and fulfilling the agendas of the few is their sole purpose at the moment ...

Amazing

Although it was not required to bring India and hinduism in but when you already have let me ask you something.

Unlike KSA or other islamic countries

Does Indian state policy is to kill apostate or converts??

Does Indian courts pass verdict to exterminate anti hindu citizens??

Does insulting/criticising any religion in India can get you officially killed??

Even if RSS or say some organisations are religious fanatics and do some criminal activities does that allow you to paint Indian state as religious fanatic?

Isn't any non-secular activity is a crime in eyes of Indian courts??

Dude, one day, rest of humanity will be so scientifically advanced that we shall be colonizing exosolar planets and galaxies.

Guess what, who will be left behind? All the scum, comprising of religious freakozoids, busy burning books, chanting death to the infidels and declaring everything haram. Al-haza-tull-haram HABBA HABBA, TU ARBA MERA ABBA! :P

Oh yeah, guess what will wipe them off eventually? Polio or TB! :rofl:

Nah , " Send liberals to moon " seems better to me :P ... Learn to chant death in a civil manner , Hyperion ! :D

In this era , yes indeed ! Getting Muslims to fight against each other on petty issues and fulfilling the agendas of the few is their sole purpose at the moment ...

Dude, one day, rest of humanity will be so scientifically advanced that we shall be colonizing exosolar planets and galaxies.

Guess what, who will be left behind? All the scum, comprising of religious freakozoids, busy burning books, chanting death to the infidels and declaring everything haram. Al-haza-tull-haram HABBA HABBA, TU ARBA MERA ABBA! :P

Oh yeah, guess what will wipe them off eventually? Polio or TB! :rofl:

Thats where we are heading while some are still stuck in the 7th century and refusing to accept the civilization :D Unwilling to embrace the new ways ... Abusing technology for their domination over the common citizens combined with their twisted interpretation and perverted version of Islam , tracking women and notifying their parents or husbands via SMS or Internet as if they are some sort of " delivery parcels " ...

I am honestly astonished to see that many of them in this very forum devoid of any rationality and wishing death to everyone who criticizes them :what: ... Suddenly , they have got to decide who's a muslim or not and whether a person is worthy of living or not ... Disgusting !

I do not wish death to anyone but guess thats what will await them later :P Not to mention the other exotic evolved viruses and bacteria far worst than syphilis or HIV ...

They will all be killed by a microorganism, either deigned by Allah or re-engineered to perfection by yours truly!

Patta bhee nahin challay gaa, kia hua.... aur......... pew pew ... thushhhhhhh..... marr gaye mardood... na ALFATIAH.... well you know the rest! :D

Thats where we are heading while some are still stuck in the 7th century and refusing to accept the civilization :D Unwilling to embrace the new ways ...

I am honestly astonished to see that many of them in this very forum devoid of any rationality and wishing death to everyone who criticizes them :what: ... Suddenly , they have got to decide who's a muslim or not and whether a person is worthy of living or not ... Disgusting !

I do not wish death to anyone but guess thats what will await them later :P

They will all be killed by a microorganism, either deigned by Allah or re-engineered to perfection by yours truly!

Patta bhee nahin challay gaa, kia hua.... aur......... pew pew ... thushhhhhhh..... marr gaye mardood... na ALFATIAH.... well you know the rest! :D

Last time , I heard the Supreme being doesn't like the murderers of innocent human beings nor those who transgress ...

'Course I do , I was raised in Pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom