What's new

Saudi tyrans sentence peace activists to death

@Indos

Dear please post some photos of Arab-Indonesians or partial Arab-Indonesians and if you know about their ancestry then tell as well. We might turn this troll thread into something useful anyway.:lol:

The Arab-Indonesians I posted in the beginning are of Hadhrami origins.

Asha Shara:

Looks Hadhrami but she is apparently a mixture!

Where is our Chinese friend and expert on this field @Wholegrain ?

@Indos

Arab-Indonesia - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas

The Bahasa Wikipedia page with references. :)

@al-Hasani

@Fukuoka started being rational after you brought up females. He gave me a good laugh about you 'hitting that'. :lol:

He is a real cartoon character that wannabe Arab Vietnamese.:lol:

Ninztulini.jpg
251729_114642661957565_4480390_n.jpg

Nina Zatulani (West Sumatran) Pure Indonesian

220px-Rahmasarita_istananegara_jakarta.jpeg

Rahma Sarita (Arab-Indonesian)/ TV Anchor

So... @al-Hasani do you find any different between those girls ? Actually Rahma Sarita looks like Indonesian to mee, I see many Arab-Indonesian girls looks like really Arab in Jakarta, in majority they are pretty and some are brown and some are white skin

Ninztulini.jpg

Not "pure"

So... @al-Hasani do you find any different between those girls ? Actually Rahma Sarita looks like Indonesian to mee, I see many Arab-Indonesian girls looks like really Arab in Jakarta, in majority they are pretty and some are brown and some are white skin
Indian ascendants

2559617_20130701050802.jpg

Kania Sutisnawinata (Javanese)/ News TV Anchor /Metro TV (Pure Indonesian)

images
image.jpg

Fessy Alwi (Arab-Indonesian) News TV Anchor Metro TV

There is no point discussing with ignorants like him and obvious trolls. Hazel and green eyes are even not uncommon at all in Hijaz or Yemen. Heck even Oman!
Go seek some help.

Blue eyes are genetically associated with white skins, and saudis don't have white skins, that's why weird saudis come to Syria to get "white women from Homs with red lips"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Go seek some help.

Blue eyes are genetically associated with white skins, and saudis don't have white skins, that's why weird saudis come to Syria to get "white women from Homs with red lips"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Some Saudi's do have white skins, and almost every Syrian, Palestinian or Lebanese are white skinned people. :lol:

Ninztulini.jpg

I am not sure about the genetic/ancestral makeup of the local populations of Indonesia but I imagine that Indonesia have had foreign influences for a long time. I think that you need to visit somewhat isolated islands or places to find 100% native Indonesians. My impressions of Indonesians is that many of them show exotic and mixed traces.

Well, that is because mixes seem to inherit the epicanthic fold (Asian eyes) while they retain many Arab/ME facial features. For instance nose, mouth etc. I see that in Sarita. Also I do not know if they are only 1/4 Arab for instance (her paternal grandfather being Arab (thus the Arab surname) but her paternal mother and mother' being Indonesians.:)

Some Saudi's do have white skins, and almost every Syrian, Palestinian or Lebanese are white skinned people. :lol:

Some? Saudi Arabians (not Afro-Arabs or migrants) are all Caucasian Semites and white as in ME olive skinned/brown. Don't listen to the idiotic inferiority ridden Vietnamese (LOL) troll. Especially the women are very white like most Arab women. More than the men which I have noticed for a very long time. Besides Arabs get tanned quickly in the sun but if you look past the face most are somewhat pale/mildly tanned.

In racial anthropology (pioneered by Europeans) the Arabid "race" is a subgroup of the Mediterranean "race".

Last edited:
I am not sure about the genetic/ancestral makeup of the local populations of Indonesia but I imagine that Indonesia have had foreign influences for a long time. I think that you need to visit somewhat isolated islands or places to find 100% native Indonesians. My impressions of Indonesians is that many of them show exotic and mixed traces.

Well, that is because mixes seem to inherit the epicanthic fold (Asian eyes) while they retain many Arab/ME facial features. For instance nose, mouth etc. I see that in Sarita. Also I do not know if they are only 1/4 Arab for instance (her paternal grandfather being Arab (thus the Arab surname) but her paternal mother and mother' being Indonesians.:)

Some? Saudi Arabians (not Afro-Arabs or migrants) are all Caucasian Semites and white as in ME olive skinned/brown. Don't listen to the idiotic inferiority ridden Vietnamese (LOL) troll. Especially the women are very white like most Arab women. More than the men which I have noticed for a very long time. Besides Arabs get tanned quickly in the sun but if you look past the face most are somewhat pale.

That's true, the vast majority of our women are white.

:rofl:

You must be so rejected by caucasian women that you don't know what is really white skin

Thats why we are discussing here.....she is pure....and some Indonesian look like that actually.....
Indonesian women are beautiful just after the japanese women, but this beautiful one is not typically indonesian

Back
Top Bottom