What's new

Saudi Tornados back in action after upgrades

72298.jpg

I used to hear things about America being able to prevent them from working or targeting 'friendly' aircraft. I may be wrong. Please correct me since you're knowledgable about your country's weapons.

But btw, could you answer the question the guy asked? For what are the weapons gonna be used for?

If there is a hardware on aircraft/radars which working software on it identifies threats as friend or foe, It is possible to dependent on supplier's threat perception instead of your own. A likely jamming will help enemy to hunt opposition aircrafts without firing any single missiles as well. IFF is such a critical devices and so Not only software but also hardwares should be developed If any country want to be free in identification of enemy threats. In world, There are so less IFF suppliers(I think 7) you may reach but Noone of them allow you to reach their threat databases. Even If you found one which is reliable, It is also another headache to integrate a foreign designed aircraft cause of export policies...

After comprehensive research/development activities over years, Turkey's Aselsan/Netas developed domestic IFF system which is called as Aselsan IFF Mod5/S. It will be integrated not only aircrafts but also warships, radars...etc

20130228_aselsan-dan-muthis-basari.jpg

And we were laughing at tornado jets at last year's Farnboro airshow,because RAF cancelled tornado's flypast due to 'rain' :lol:

Nice joke if no one so why KSA is buying billions n billions of weapons from whole world and the most expensive one's and why KSA is wanna buy or maybe already buyed atom bombs from pakistan! ??

Nah, Aaudi may be preparing to attack Pakistan in the end....after they say "Rafiq wain Iqama?"........lol

I have one question Who is the real enemy of Saudi-arabia for which they are preparing themselves ?? Israel yemen or which country??they compete??and last year they buy 60bn $ of weapons from US!! But why??who is the target?

_If you want peace, prepare for war_ is a very old saying.
Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan expected a war until it was imposed on them, even by using lies.

US of A ,,,,
Gabbar se tumhe koi bacha sakta hai,, toh woh sirf Gabbar hi hai ,,,ha ha ,,,,,,,,,,,,ha ha ,,(sholay)

I have one question Who is the real enemy of Saudi-arabia for which they are preparing themselves ?? Israel yemen or which country??they compete??and last year they buy 60bn $ of weapons from US!! But why??who is the target?

@Arabain Legend @Mosamania Wikkipedia says you already have 153 F-15 and not 129 and 84 are on order are you are saying they are 129
@Arabian Legend

It didn't count the F-15Ds kn the top, also it assumed we have 68 F-15S, correct number is 69 F-15S. One was lost in an air collision with a French mirage.

Last edited by a moderator:
S.A paid Billions of $ to developed its Air force to State of the Art . No question about it. S.A Air force now have New and Hi tech Air crafts .. wow Top level Fighter Jets .Euro Fighter, Tornado, F-15 S.A .. etc

Back
Top Bottom