What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

For a second I thought you were calling me as pathetic & that broke my heart & brought tears gushing to my eyes ! :cray:

Before I stood up from the seat & got down & did a set of Push Ups & said 'Bring it own Mambaaa' ! :P

GAMGJAs.png

Only certified witches.

:lol:

Well jokes apart...

I think when you import non Muslim maids from India, two things you need to do.

1. Teach them Arabic so that they can communicate in Arabic.

2. Make them attracted to Islam.

Well jokes apart...

If you wasn't already false flagging, Indians would call you a false flag.

rHey5mr.png

Well jokes apart...

They don't need to know Arabic. Many non-Arabs have lived in KSA for years or some have even been born here and they can't write or read in Arabic.

We are not interested in converting them. I at least not. Well if they don't show any interest that is.

Anyway very cool to met a Mongolian on this forum. First time that has happened to me.:woot: Yet to met a Mongolian in person.

Well jokes apart...

Oh why my Mongolian friend ? :unsure:

Abhiii kal tukk tou tuuu Indian thaaa ? :blink:

They don't need to know Arabic. Many non-Arabs have lived in KSA for years or some have even been born here and they can't write or read in Arabic.

We are not interested in converting them. I at least not. Well if they don't show any interest that is.

Anyway very cool to met a Mongolian on this forum. First time that has happened to me.:woot: Yet to met a Mongolian in person.

I never asked anyone to convert them. What I said is still there, you can read my post again. And as for Arabic, basic communication skill, like verbal communication, would be a great help to both the employer and the employee, isn't it?

BTW, who was Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur?

Back
Top Bottom