What's new

'Saudi threatened to send back Pakistanis, reemploy Bangladeshis instead' Turkish President Erdogan

Turkey is a democracy.... seeking to forge an independent path.... hence the alignment. Militarily we are engaging more and more with them.

Economically for us GCC more important as we have negligible enonomic relation with turkey.

Malaysia and indonesia do not have a global philosophy as such but as democracies our natural allies.

Absence of BD from the KL meet is simply because BD wants to maintain good relationship with all.

Muslim democracies are our natural allies more than arab monarchies or military dictatorships.

I do not share your assessment of turkey.

BD's military engagement with Turkey is similar to BD's military engagement with Serbia. Means they could provide some military hardware that met BD's requirements. Nothing more than that. Over estimating things can suit only one's dream. BD's natural allies are East Asian closest countries. GCC and West. African, Turkish, Persian countries can be well wishers but not natural allies. Simply because they are for their own geographical agenda. And Muslim democracies are bullsh!t. First of all then educate all Muslims into Quran and Islamic education, language etc. When all the people can talk in a same body language. Then a democracy of Muslims can only work. Only because someone recited Shahada doesnt mean he is worthy to rule and select.

All the best to Bangladesh. This is a great opportunity that should not be missed.

I had hoped Indians too were given a chance to replace Pakistani work force in the gulf.
Yes ofcourse. Indians always have a chance. You had a chance also to be decent civilised humans but you prefer to be known as the land of rape.

EMSgmf0WkAAfa4j.jpg
I firmly believe this to be a lie. Pakistan did a complete U turn.

BD's military engagement with Turkey is similar to BD's military engagement with Serbia. Means they could provide some military hardware that met BD's requirements. Nothing more than that. Over estimating things can suit only one's dream. BD's natural allies are East Asian closest countries. GCC and West. African, Turkish, Persian countries can be well wishers but not natural allies. Simply because they are for their own geographical agenda. And Muslim democracies are bullsh!t. First of all then educate all Muslims into Quran and Islamic education, language etc. When all the people can talk in a same body language. Then a democracy of Muslims can only work. Only because someone recited Shahada doesnt mean he is worthy to rule and select.

Very sorry i do not understand what you are saying.

Of the bit that i understand I do not agree with your position regarding Turkey. There is no equivalence between Turkey and Serbia. The growing relationship is beyond transactional, it is two countries that shares a common set of values underpinned by democracy.

BD does not have any regional allies....we are a sea of light surrounded by hindutva fascism and barbarism of the monkeys.

Our economy is primarily driven by trade with the west not east asia. Manpower a critical part of our export basket the destination is GCC and malaysia.

We need to keep everyone on board, period.

However as a country we are a democracy and in terms of outlook and future focus it is the other muslim democracies that we should embrace tigher than any other. Obviously that is my view and you are free to disagree.

Very sorry i do not understand what you are saying.

Of the bit that i understand I do not agree with your position regarding Turkey. There is no equivalence between Turkey and Serbia. The growing relationship is beyond transactional, it is two countries that shares a common set of values underpinned by democracy.

BD does not have any regional allies....we are a sea of light surrounded by hindutva fascism and barbarism of the monkeys.

Our economy is primarily driven by trade with the west not east asia. Manpower a critical part of our export basket the destination is GCC and malaysia.

We need to keep everyone on board, period.

However as a country we are a democracy and in terms of outlook and future focus it is the other muslim democracies that we should embrace tigher than any other. Obviously that is my view and you are free to disagree.

My point was, just because one country adopted democracy doesnt mean he is to be followed. Country's relationship is based on national interests. And democractic countries to be followed over monarchy, this part I dont agree. The west's socio economic scerario is different. But in the East its different, all the people dont deserve to in the democratic process. For example BD rickshaw pullers will choose a rickshaw puller candidate over anything else. For these problems democracy isnt a flourishing thing in the East or in BD. Thats why we see monarchs and communism in these places. Your glorification of Muslim democracies over the monarchs just irked me, as in Islam there is no place of mass people participating in a government. Its just to be practiced among selected worthy people. But can still claim itself democracy.

Saudi threat proves how vulnerable Pakistan is with only a $3 billion loan from it and labors working there only because the Pakistan economy has been shattered
^^ disinformation: 3billion cash + 9 billion worth of oil =12 + 3 billion cash from UAE = 15 billion

and an mou for 19 billion dollars for an oil refinery unless turks, iranis and others like PDF analists manage to scuttle it

@The Eagle your friends are still lying!

Turkey in Europe is the only Muslim-majority country that has been acquiring and learning technologies from other European countries. This could have helped the Pakistani economy. SA is not capable to do so, it survives on easy oil money.
Turkey CANNOT and will NOT pass on any Western tec to Pakistan which will make it stronger than itself, Iran or bharat any more than the US will. it is not in NATO to make another Muslim country dominant or equal, it is in to be part of a dominating power that rule over them!(also has ambitions to be admitted in to EU).

Last edited:
He is a heavyweight leader in the Islamic world
heavyweight leader in the NATO world
Based on lie by Erdogan?
yes
and Turkey has great relationship with Pakistan.
relationship between Pakistan and Turkey as good or as bad as is acceptable to or allowed by the US
there is a world of difference between lip service and actual friendship. it is China, KSA and UAE who are keeping Pakistan afloat while turks have been plundering it with the help of and along with Pakistani Politicians
Why would he lie about something that can be insulting or potentially humiliating to Pakistan when Pakistan is a all time friend of Turkey? Makes no sense.
to get China and GCC to drop their assistance to Pakistan. to alienate it from its only true allies. to prevent last February like asswhooping for bharat should the USA order them to repeat a similar plan in future.

turkey is in NATO, NATO is at war in how many muslamic countries at present time? and in which one of them the "heavyweight leader of the Islamic world" is not standing next to America?

I don't know the exact number but it is surely a big number.

I don't want our people to work under inhuman conditions. We also have people in other countries where the conditions are much better. I know pulling them out will have an impact but because of taking the middle eastern labor market for granted our government does not have motivation and drive to improve the economy to employ our people in the country. It's a viscous cycle and it should stop.

I'd rather have our people work in skilled labor situations in places like Japan, China, Taiwan and Korea, where they,

1. Have far more opportunity to actually learn a skill that they can bring back home and start a business and thereby benefit others by giving them jobs,

2. Are culturally more compatible with East Asians value-wise (hard to believe for middle easterners but it is actually true).

No educated decent Bangladeshi should ideally go to Saudi to work, who openly call subcontinental folks 'Miskeen', but some have to - for economic reasons.

There is a reason the Qur'an was revealed in Arabia and our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was born among them.

Last edited:
heavyweight leader in the NATO world
yes
relationship between Pakistan and Turkey as good or as bad as is acceptable to or allowed by the US
there is a world of difference between lip service and actual friendship. it is China, KSA and UAE who are keeping Pakistan afloat while turks have been plundering it with the help of and along with Pakistani Politicians
to get China and GCC to drop their assistance to Pakistan. to alienate it from its only true allies. to prevent last February like asswhooping for bharat should the USA order them to repeat a similar plan in future.

turkey is in NATO, NATO is at war in how many muslamic countries at present time? and in which one of them the "heavyweight leader of the Islamic world" is not standing next to America?

That's a lot of conspiracy theory in one post. Believe what you want.

it is totally illogical to even think of replacing 4 million crucial workforce even in long term.

Turkish president seems high on this specific time.

However, the Saudi threat proves how vulnerable Pakistan is with only a $3 billion loan from it and labors working there only because the Pakistan economy has been shattered. Saudi should have been sympathetic to the Pakistani position because Turkey in Europe is the only Muslim-majority country that has been acquiring and learning technologies from other European countries. This could have helped the Pakistani economy. SA is not capable to do so, it survives on easy oil money.
so how many Bangladeshis left mighty bangla land to do petty jobs in GCC? and more then that are willing to leave mighty Bangladesh? more then Pakistanis despite lowers population compare to Pakistan:lol:

dont you even feel shame while writing the above shit about Pakistan? for the time being Saudis and the whole world in general are still more sympathetic to Bangladeshis compare to Pakistanis. :enjoy:

That's a lot of conspiracy theory in one post. Believe what you want.
do you mean he is not a NATO leader?
do you mean that he is not trying to be part of EU?
do you mean he did not send forces to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?
do you mean that he is not on a murdering rampage in Syria at the present time?
do yo mean that he does not have any problems with KSA/GCC
do you mean that his companies did not steal any money from Pakistan?
do you mean that he is not trying his best to undermine China and is not trying to get Pakistan to let terrorists through to Xinjiang?

wow what a knowledgeable bong you are!

Saudi is already over populated by Bangladeshis. I went to the recent Hajj and saw Bangladeshi street cleaners, hotel workers, cab drivers, construction workers, market traders etc Bangladeshis were everywhere. Sure i saw some Pakistanis but many had already left the kingdom years earlier to due high tax and were replaced by the Bangladeshis.

Saudi is already over populated by Bangladeshis. I went to the recent Hajj and saw Bangladeshi street cleaners, hotel workers, cab drivers, construction workers, market traders etc Bangladeshis were everywhere. Sure i saw some Pakistanis but many had already left the kingdom years earlier to due high tax and were replaced by the Bangladeshis.
It is good that so many of our compatriot hard-working Bangladeshis are contributing to the economy of both KSA and BD. I think this migration will continue until our own economy absorbs more young people.

I do not really know about Pakistanis working abroad. But, I have checked with some Indian nationals working in Japan about the possibility of returning to India.

They said they have a certain target to save money after which they will go back to their native village or township and will start small shops or some other business. However, in the case of BD, it is too small with such a large population. So, even to rent a shop any place takes a lot of money. So, many of our people are forced to stay abroad until they become too old to work.

Back
Top Bottom