What's new

'Saudi threatened to send back Pakistanis, reemploy Bangladeshis instead' Turkish President Erdogan

Idiot 4 million Pakistani Engineers are not working in defense industry of Saudi Arabia. Don’t forget Bangladesh is more literate than your illiterate people. Just would like to remind you that most of the Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia are piss poor labors.
Yeah we are labourers while literate Bengalis are maids,house workers and garbage collectors.
P.S:-Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Yeah we are labourers while literate Bengalis are maids,house workers and garbage collectors.
P.S:-Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Give them a break, their feelings get hurt very quickly. Almost all of them here are statisticians, and can spit out figures left and right, esp to put down Pakistan.

It still doesn't explain why people are leaving BD for India, West, and even found in refugee caravans in South America and Europe.

Give them a break, their feelings get hurt very quickly. Almost all of them here are statisticians, and can spit out figures left and right, esp to put down Pakistan.

It still doesn't explain why people are leaving BD for India, West, and even found in refugee caravans in South America and Europe.
no matter what the subject under discussion may be, their standard reply is almost always the same: "Idiot, we got forex, idiot, we'll have the biggest fighting force by 2030"

First thing has anyone put forward any wrong statistics? Has anyone said anything until idiot like @doorstar started saying things against Bangladesh?

Bangladeshis going to India is a propaganda, west is first world country so Bangladeshis are going for better life like any other country's people, same is for Europe as well but those who are going spending around 20 lakh taka or more for that and no one goes to south america but it is a latest trend that few individuals were taking the route of South America to enter USA.

Their only reply EVER is " bUt MuH gRoWtH rAtE"
oh yeah I forgot that. whensoever I counter them it's cussing me and teaching me about 1971, forex, gdp, growth rate, not buying Chinese cheap maal for defense but buying American stuff by 2030. then I post a mocking pic, they summon the eagle who then deletes my posts and evicts me from the thread and then if I challenge him I end-up with warning points and/or get accused of "playing the victim"

told ya! @Rusty

lol ,,,,,, Don't get excited , Don't waist your energy on jumping with joy …… If KSA and UAE use this card against PAKISTAN , Then what stop them to use same card against BD ?????
You guys will suffer more then us …….
And one more important question , Why BD didn't attended this summit ?

lol ,,,,,, Don't get excited , Don't waist your energy on jumping with joy …… If KSA and UAE use this card against PAKISTAN , Then what stop them to use same card against BD ?????
it is a thread based on a lie by erdogan! they simply can't replace Pakistani defense workers and soldiers overnight with bongs (just too many to train and replace it will cost and take years). and their relationship with injuns is not related to defense matters but business so they are out.

so u can badmouth us as much as u want but when we respond... "their feelings get hurt very quickly...:disagree::disagree:."..."crores of illegal bangladeshies are in india"(dont knw whether its coming from a bharti or pakisthani,just like a perfect bharti chamcha):disagree::disagree: ..."we r martial race..kala bhuke nange bengali cant replace us...:disagree::disagree::disagree:"...."all of them r rickshw pullers..their IT,pharma,shipbuilding sectors r growing with the help of those rickshw pullers......ohhh god..."...

Last edited:
You never know. One should always keep the hopes alive and keep trying.

I hope India send some diplomats to GCC to present a compelling offers to provide more work force to replace Pakistanis in the gulf.
Indians already number in majority among expats in GCC

All the best to Bangladesh. This is a great opportunity that should not be missed.
I had hoped Indians too were given a chance to replace Pakistani work force in the gulf.

Go get it. If it is like that then we don't want that. Saudia doesn't give us anything for free. They know it very well. We have other fronts for us now and if we picked up our hands from the gulf countries security, that will be disaster for them.

I want Indians to be first in the queue if and when Pakistan chooses to stick with Turkey forcing GCC countries to replace the Pakistanis.
India's serial number is far behind BD. BD has sent 1800 military personnel to clear the landmine fields near the Yemen border and has promised to send fighting troops if Mecca and Medina are under attack.

KSA is supposed to reciprocate these BD gestures. However, I would like the Pakistani workforce to remain there as it is and the Pakistan govt should take care to keep them there. Not to infuriate the KSA.

Simply because malaysia on its own is unable to influence asean from its course of supporting the monkeys.

BD has excellent relationship with Malaysia, turkey as well as the GCC. It simply did not join as we could not see how it would have benefited us. Our economy needs the GCC block but strategically we are more aligned to turkey. There was absolutely no advantage to BD in taking a position that ends up alienating someone else.

Materially different from pakistan who accepted and then pulled out. Your diplomacy is immature and over estimates your capabilities.

BD understands its limitations and works within it to further our interest.

Back
Top Bottom