What's new

Saudi strategy includes alliance with Pakistan

Pakistan is our bestie friend.

Only Friend...not Brother...?:cray:

There is a saying in Pakistan "A friend is like a diamond & a brother is like a gold"...means if you have gold you can melt it in any shape you desire...although diamond is expensive but once broken cannot be fixed. So better be brothers.:-)

Only Friend...not Brother...?:cray:

There is a saying in Pakistan "A friend is like a diamond & a brother is like a gold"...means if you have gold you can melt it in any shape you desire...although diamond is expensive but once broken cannot be fixed. So better be brothers.:-)

Bah, a soul-mate is the only word that I can think of :cheesy:

Just make sure not to bring @Aeronaut he's an enemy to both states :coffee:

We are friends with both nations and will always create 'middle ground' in order to help them reconcile their differences.

Fair words; sadly the Mullahs will never understand such thing.

Article just confirms what i have always said in many of my previous posts on this forum.

Article just confirms what i have always said in many of my previous posts on this forum.

:lol:

A nonsense article written by a propagandist and traitor. Your leadership does not seem to be of the same opinion neither your people.

The whole notion of KSA having any client states is laughable.

Last edited:
:lol:

A nonsense article written by a propagandist and traitor. Your leadership does not seem to be of the same opinion neither your people.

The whole notion of KSA having any client states is laughable.

I don't know of the authors background. Her analysis doesn't seem pro-Iranian, or pro any country for that matter, neither anti-Saudi at that, just a neutral analysis. It does make sense.

Pakistan, a non-Arab Sunni Muslim country with no stake in Arab/ME affairs, with a massive reserve of man power, and a ideologically motivated Military but weak economy does make an ideal ally and source of military personnel for Saudi Arabia.

It only makes sense why Saudi Arabia would need such an ally since the interests of both nations do not collide, at least for now.

I don't know of the authors background. Her analysis doesn't seem pro-Iranian, or pro any country for that matter, neither anti-Saudi at that, just a neutral analysis. It does make sense.

Pakistan, a non-Arab Sunni Muslim country with no stake in Arab/ME affairs, with a massive reserve of man power, and a ideologically motivated Military but weak economy does make an ideal ally and source of military personnel for Saudi Arabia.

It only makes sense why Saudi Arabia would need such an ally since the interests of both nations do not collide, at least for now.

You are very wrong. She is an atheist, anti-KSA and very much anti-Saud which makes her credibility very low whenever she speaks about KSA which she unfortunately does too often for my liking. Then add her family background to the mix and you can guess the rest.

Which manpower are you talking about? KSA does not need any manpower whatsoever. Nor are there any internal problems. KSA is one of the most stable countries in the ME let alone world.

She operates and have done that for the past 20 years with a notion that KSA is going to explode every two second or so.
The same song she has played for years.

This is why nobody should take her opinions about KSA seriously.

I can't think about one sole prediction that she has preached about that has turned into reality as long as I have been "following" her writings and works.

You are very wrong. She is an atheist, anti-KSA and very much anti-Saud which makes her credibility very low whenever she speaks about KSA which she unfortunately does too often for my liking. Then add her family background to the mix and you can guess the rest.

Which manpower are you talking about? KSA does not need any manpower whatsoever. Nor are there any internal problems. KSA is one of the most stable countries in the ME let alone world.

She operates and have done that for the past 20 years with a notion that KSA is going to explode every two second or so.
The same song she has played for years.

This is why nobody should take her opinions about KSA seriously.

I can't think about one sole prediction that she has preached about that has turned into reality as long as I have been "following" her writings and works.

I never asked you about her beliefs/followings.

Not sure what that has to do with this. If need be, i can provide sources that confirm her analysis:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/MD02Df01.html

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

I never asked you about her beliefs/followings.

Not sure what that has to do with this. If need be, i can provide sources that confirm her analysis:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/MD02Df01.html

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

I already mentioned the numerous reasons for her not being a creditable writer when KSA is discussed. What more do you want? Unlike you I am familiar with her writings.

I don't have time to read those articles but what is your point? I already told you that KSA does not have any major internal problems nor does the country rely on foreign manpower so this whole notion is totally wrong and laughable in the first place.

Case closed.

Saudi Arabia can become the hegemon of GCC, no problem.

Pakistan must exert its connections with both Iran and KSA to bring these countries together...

Why don't Saudis and Persians sit together and TALK about their concerns OPENLY and straight to the face of each other...like men do.

There can be a solution if both entities only talked honestly

I already mentioned the numerous reasons for her not being a creditable writer when KSA is discussed. What more do you want? Unlike you I am familiar with her writings.

I don't have time to read those articles but what is your point? I already told you that KSA does not have any major internal problems nor does the country rely on foreign manpower so this whole notion is totally wrong and laughable in the first place.

Case closed.

Whatever, i will go by the words of what many American and Pakistani Military personnel who have been to KSA have to say.

PS, those articles were provided as alternative sources which confirm a part of the analysis of the author of the article in the OP. And KSA as well as other GCC countries do rely on foreign man power in one form or another.

Whatever, i will go by the words of what many American and Pakistani Military personnel who have been to KSA have to say.

PS, those articles were provided as alternative sources which confirm a part of the analysis of the author of the article in the OP. And KSA as well as other GCC countries do rely on foreign man power in one form or another.

Then do that then I will go by the reality since I happen to know what is going on in the military sector from close hand.

How so? Are you referring to the drills done with partners or the weapons purchases? What has this to do with any internal unrest which is non-existent or any reliance on Pakistani or other mercenaries?

KSA does not need any manpower whatsoever.

About 31% of people living in Saudi Arabia were 'legal' expatriate workers according to your 2010 census: http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2010112487888&archiveissuedate=24/11/2010

But there is no mention there of the illegal workers, which would have made that percentage even higher.

That figure of 8+ million non-Saudis went down by only 900,000 last year (from 2010-13) and only 400,000 Saudis were employed in their place: http://www.arabnews.com/news/448234.There are still over 7.5 million 'legal' workers (illegal number isnt given).

Saudis are at around 19 million people, 8 million non-Saudis work there.

So the author is correct in her analysis. Saudi Arabia is in desperate need of manpower from foreign countries.

Nonsense. She was talking about the military not cheap manual labour mostly. There has been no census in 4 years nearly and they are always controversial.

The number of non-locals (nearly half of them people born in KSA and who have lived there entire live there) play no major role. Most of them are cheap manual labour.

Only a small minority are highly educated and really productive. In the upcoming years that number will fall drastically (too half of that number) all while the population increases significantly.

All of them could also get deported tomorrow if that was what we wanted to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom