What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Ayodhya -Mathura-Haridwa- Varanasi- Kanchipuram- Dvaraka-Ujjain
is not in every country but still every hindu on earth love that city. dear go read abut attack of ghaznavi on somnaat . even hindu women fight with kitchen knives and PARAT you know what is parat ?

I know parat, chaku and all but what is your point?

Someone asked will arab respond in the same manner if pakistan or other islamic state like BD is attacked? I said No because you people got reason to love Arab for all those holy sites but Arab dont have any reason to care much -- the concept of ummah is better if least spoken.

well people might believe it or not.

But majority of Pakistan has so much love for KSA.sometime i think let suppose even if a war happens between pak and ksa..the majority of pakistanis will support KSA.

They have been for last 20 some years

Kingdom’s security is a red line that must not be crossed and the Kingdom’s security is integral to that of Pakistan and vice versa, said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a recent interview with Okaz/Saudi Gazette.

1)L O L Naming Trains after UAE and Qatar agents

2)punishing and making examples out of Ex-Pakistani General who stood up for his country

3)Now the Saudi agent Nawaz sheriff wants to protect Saudi's price less.

Pakistani demonstrators beat the Russian flag with footwear against what they claim are reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin will order a massive military strike against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria, during a rally in Lahore on September 1, 2013. Saudi Arabia has been strongly supportive of the rebels battling the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. But Russia, to the fury of Riyadh and its Western allies, has refused to cut its cooperation with the Damascus regime. Syria on September 1 urged US lawmakers to show 'wisdom' in their vote on a proposed military strike on Damascus, after US President Barack Obama decided to seek congressional approval. AFP PHOTO/Arif ALI (Photo credit should read Arif Ali/AFP/Getty Images)

998954_556887607708273_803157787_n.jpg

1234957_556887554374945_540275228_n.jpg

557449_556887561041611_678969604_n.jpg

1009852_556887527708281_596944381_n.jpg

1233360_556887434374957_1072767276_n.jpg

1239390_556887424374958_1337523786_n.jpg

1238745_556887404374960_1394313232_n.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, good point, i completely agree.

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

Will they severe their defence relations with india for Pakistan?

Will they dare lose india as a Saudi oil importer for Pakistan?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707 @farhan_9909

The question works vice versa as well. I mean, can India afford to lose Oil imports from Saudi Arabia? Especially during a war??

Pakistani demonstrators beat the Russian flag with footwear against what they claim are reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin will order a massive military strike against Saudi Arabia
I fail to understand these idiots. rightly pointed out by @Yzd Khalifa that they are emotional. Let me add not only emotional but stupid when it comes to religion. They act without thinking or verifying authenticity.

During Danish cartoon case protests took place all over the world but Pakistanis were the only stupids who damaged their own properties. But no one decided to stop eating danish products, which would have inflicted economic injury to Denmark. In these pictures also you can see faces which lack intellectual maturity. Apparently, members of banned religious outfit, with a different name.

The currently Prime Minister is Nawaz Sharif who won the election by majority of Pakistan about
80%. Everyone know the strong connection Nawaz's ties with Saudi.

Well, its more like 33%, not 80%!

KATRINA KAIF ! :woot:

Pyaar se manga hota to woh Katrina ke saath Kareena bhi de dete!!

We Saudis love Pakistan too.

:pakistan:

Just not as much as you love Camels and Falcons. We come a distant 4/5 to animals, right?

Without public annoucements, you know behind the scene and agreements , Saudi Arabia given free massive oil to Pakistan. That's enough support from the heart of Saudis. ;)

Iran already punish India and seize their ships for more demanding million dollars.

All that Oil, on deferred payments initially and converted to loan to be finally written off, has come at heavy expense. Saudi involvement in out internal matters have been worse then the US involvement.

these are all ignorant madrassah students who are asked by their ataleeqs to go out and chnat slogans.. they have no idea what geo politics is.. and what is the role of Saudia in all this..

No, why are you calling them stupid and idiots, as long as they abide by the civil rules of Pakistan, people should be okay with what the demonstrators are doing.
I fail to understand these idiots. rightly pointed out by @Yzd Khalifa that they are emotional. Let me add not only emotional but stupid when it comes to religion. They act without thinking or verifying authenticity.

During Danish cartoon case protests took place all over the world but Pakistanis were the only stupids who damaged their own properties. But no one decided to stop eating danish products, which would have inflicted economic injury to Denmark. In these pictures also you can see faces which lack intellectual maturity. Apparently, members of banned religious outfit, with a different name.

I don't know what kind of a damage had the Danish-cartoons protests left in Pakistan, but I do know that The Danish Gov't as well as the newspaper apologized for hurting the feeling of Muslims which what we all needed back in the day.

Just not as much as you love Camels and Falcons. We come a distant 4/5 to animals, right?

If that's what you believe then be it, but I don't see it that way.

You'd better watch your mouth next time, not to compare animals to a friendly nation of ours.

The question works vice versa as well. I mean, can India afford to lose Oil imports from Saudi Arabia? Especially during a war??

If Indian cannt afford do you think pakistan can dude.we will import more from Iran simple.

All that Oil, on deferred payments initially and converted to loan to be finally written off, has come at heavy expense. Saudi involvement in out internal matters have been worse then the US involvement.

Thats true let them finance development projects and where pakistan need funding instead of funding madrassas and some armed organisations in pakistan.that will be true friendship.

Back
Top Bottom