What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

We can use the Tornados as well. The PAF knows how to operate them very well :bounce:
But Realistic fact is that I don't Think Russia would want to open a new front which could last more then 2 to 3 decades and could have put much devastating impact on world and Russians in particular , Their are always alternative plans to handle such a strong military force.

But Realistic fact is that I don't Think Russia would want to open a new front which could last more then 2 to 3 decades and could have put much devastating impact on world and Russians in particular , Their are always alternative plans to handle such a strong military force.

I'm not worried about the Russians, they won't dare to do such thing, I was talking in general sense.

The love of Saudi Arabia is not because of KING at all we give a dam about king but its Makkah and Madinah if they are threatened its worth using nuclear stuff because no one dares come close to them GCC along with Indonesia Malaysia and Bangladesh and Morroco and Algeria need to fund each other and build strongest Armed Forces in the world with the help of China

That ll b great and combined army should b led by a pakistani commander. Sir zaid hamid is most suitable for this post

Sucking up to his saudi masters while Pakistan burns.........Salam ha is quom ko jis na yeh leader chuna ha apna lia. Pakistan ki security ka lia no red lines, while Indians continue to violate the border and the drones continue to strike with impunity, he is providing saudis with assurances.:tdown:

Sucking up to his saudi masters while Pakistan burns.........Salam ha is quom ko jis na yeh leader chuna ha apna lia. Pakistan ki security ka lia no red lines, while Indians continue to violate the border and the drones continue to strike with impunity, he is providing saudis with assurances.:tdown:

I don't like the way Nawaz is putting it either :/ ..

There is still plenty of Fight left in this TIGER... :D

Do you have tigers in Pakistan?

A leopard is more realistic, no?

2a9bpr6.gif

The range of tigers as of 1990:

23mpsvn.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom