What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Sorry to ask then.

enjoy the pics yaar no need to sorry abut anything

Be careful he might bite you.

:lol: :rofl:

1238512309_freaky_cat.gif

I said so because Saudi Arabia has Makkah and Madina. Not only Pakistan, every Muslim country will go war against Russia if they attack our holy places. You know what I mean.

Mate I know we have to think about us and secure a better future for us Pakistanis but at the same time you have to realize there were 2 countries in this world solely created for one reason, and that's Religion. Whats Pakistans Religion? Islam. Where did Islam Originate from? Where is the 2 holiest places in the world for us? Its Saudi Arabia. If Russia attacks Saudi Arabia God forbids, Do you not realize its an Insult to us Muslims? That they can just stomp on us without any retaliation? Yes most here are emotional but i'm talking to you in a Logical way something that actually keeps our respect our religion intact. Yes we're weak at the moment, But that didnt stop us from progressing and being the only muslim nation in the world that has nukes. We dont have the basic necessities in life such as power gas water, but we go out everyday work hard to make a dollar and get through the day. Despite the economic crises despite all the hardships with the Blessings of Allah Pakistan is still on its feet surviving. and it will Inshallah for a long time.

You make a good case but you need to understand, these potential military strikes from Russia are not driven by racial and religious hatred, but it is something that is purely politically motivated. Mecca and Madinah are protected by Allah, we don't have to worry about that - and neither has any country shown the interest or ambition to attack them. Yes, Islam originated in the Arabian Peninsula, but that doesn't mean it originated in the modern state of Saudi Arabia, which stands as a nondemocratic state rampant with corruption, oppression and backwardness. It has its hands filled with blood of Muslims, some which are Saudi citizens, but mainly citizens of other Islamic countries, which had to die for the greater good of Saudi Arabia, as it continues to to play political games, paying for whatever is necessary, in an attempt to exert its influence and dominate the region.

Being loyal to Islam does not automatically translate to loyalty towards the Saudi regime.
We're not their slaves.

Be careful he might bite you.

:lol: :rofl:

No, its ok bro, Imran Khan is a cool dude. Besides, I always try not to do anything that will hurt interest of Bangladeshi's and our Khan bro still has 85 Bangladeshi's in his hand.:pakistan:

I should not have asked personal question anyways in anonymous forum.

No, its ok bro, Imran Khan is a cool dude. Besides, I always try not to do anything that will hurt interest of Bangladeshi's and our Khan bro still has 85 Bangladeshi's in his hand.:pakistan:

I should not have asked personal question anyways in anonymous forum.

FYI i was busy today two of your buddies fight and one got eye injured . it was hard day . hospitals here didn't admit them as it was police case we called our 3 saudi nationals members for stop this mess . the BD guy who injured more i warn him Saturday as he was so aggressive and i was expecting fight but not that much early .:frown:

FYI i was busy today two of your buddies fight and one got eye injured . it was hard day . hospitals here didn't admit them as it was police case we called our 3 saudi nationals members for stop this mess . the BD guy who injured more i warn him Saturday as he was so aggressive and i was expecting fight but not that much early .:frown:

Bro, managing Bangladeshi's is a hard job, I have done it myself for some years, so I know what you are talking about and I sympathize with you.

Bro, managing Bangladeshi's is a hard job, I have done it myself for some years, so I know what you are talking about and I sympathize with you.

well i can answer once but if they do it every 3 months i can't answer same questions to up again and again . damn you guys got salary yesterday go enjoy send back money to family go to beach or somewhere be happy . but they do oppose fight hate and damn mess . our team is flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and they ruin it all good mode of travel .:cuckoo:

well i can answer once but if they do it every 3 months i can't answer same questions to up again and again . damn you guys got salary yesterday go enjoy send back money to family go to beach or somewhere be happy . but they do oppose fight hate and damn mess . our team is flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and they ruin it all good mode of travel .:cuckoo:

I think they did not have sufficient nutrition in the critical period before and after child birth that hampered brain development. It is a common problem in underdeveloped countries. It could partly be something peculiar to Bengali character as well, picking fights for no good reason.

I think they did not have sufficient nutrition in the critical period before and after child birth that hampered brain development. It is a common problem in underdeveloped countries. It could partly be something peculiar to Bengali character as well, picking fights for no good reason.

i don't have any idea whats wrong sir .

One of my friends just shifted from Saudi to UAE and he always says that he came in to heaven from hell.. he tells his experience that once he bought a new car and some saudi goons out of sheer jealousy scratched the door and bonnet.. anyways!!!

Brother, you cannot Stereotype People. There are good and bad people everywhere. Are you trying to say all Pakistanis are honourable people ? I have lived in Saudi Arabia and I am aware of some of Pakistanis who deserved every treatment they got. We Pakistanis are not Perfect either. No one is. There are Pakistani Doctors and Engineers who are treated quite well. Remember, respect is something you earn. I have lived in Saudi Arabia in the past and I have nothing but praise for my Saudi Friends.

In KSA , how much respect you get depends on your own conduct and what you bring to the Table.

Nawaz Sharif gets money from Saudia Arabia, and in return Nawaz govt uses Pakistan Military to protect foreign nation.

How deluded is the cornered Nawaz Sharif govt is .

Nawaz Sharif gets money from Saudia Arabia, and in return Nawaz govt uses Pakistan Military to protect foreign nation.

How deluded is the cornered Nawaz Sharif govt is .

Sir, Saudi Arabia isn't in need of Pakistan or any other nation. That is very offensive remark, underestimation of the Saudi Military and overestimation of Pakistan military capability. Saudi Arabia military claws are very sharp and deadly with stockpile of state of the art weaponry. We have developed the country from scratch and its we who are protecting it. You have no favor upon us.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan as a whole whether military or government establishments enjoy cordial relation.Saudi Arabia has supported Pakistan and still doing till this moment and Pakistan is standing by Saudi Arabia as well. That is called mutual relations.

Nawaz Sharif is a rich man, he doesn't need charity form Saudi Arabia. He has business in Europe, Middle East, Asia and beyond worth billions of dollars. You have some beaf with Nawaz go sort it out yourself just keep us out of it.

Back
Top Bottom