What's new

Saudi prince says US ties at risk over Mideast

I've always thought that our brothers are a bit thick, actually. So much money is wasted and squandered, and to what avail?

Germany through the strength of its economy, has single handedly helped fellow european nations through the EEC/EU project, become great economies. The likes of the UK, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Portugal, and others were in the doldrums, but money was poured into them, and look where they are now.

Saudi ARabia could fund the worlds greatest R and D programme, by giving scholarships and inducements to scientists and professors from all over teh world, to come and particiate in a University project.

Instead, they just keep on hiring professionals who come over to make a killing, and that too tax free.

There's just not enough initiative.

i once asked a Saudi Army personnel two years back; why don't you train yourself properly for war, and the reply was:
Habibi we will pay others to fight for us at the time of war!
(And the indications was probably towards Pakistani Army)

I have read some people use the term "Mamluks" for such soldiers who will do the fighting on behalf of these incompetent people.

3 billion people? thora mathematics seekhhna weekhna...

We muslims do enjoy procreation, as it is one of the few cost-free leisure pursuits available to us, but even we cannot grow that quickly.

I have read some people use the term "Mamluks" for such soldiers who will do the fighting on behalf of these incompetent people.

Well, the mamluks ended up controlling the muslim empire in Arabia. This happened even in India, with the advent of the Daur e Ghulama (The Slave Dynasty of Delhi).

Whenever one hires mercenaries, they eventually become the masters.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom