What's new

SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

azbaroj

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Hi , Frenches , What I see I can't believe my eyes , can you imagine what they are saying.

في٨ ساعات"
طبعا هذا مقطع من عامان
أي قبل طائرات ال ف١٥ اس اي وقبل شراء وتطوير منظومات الدفاع الجوي والقوات البحرية والبرية والجوية بصواريخ متطورة ومتقدمة.
وما خفي اعظم..
لا توجد اي قوة في العالم تستطيع ان تقف في وجه وحدتنا وعزمنا ونهضتنا والحمدلله.. pic.twitter.com/dn2WZx3OTB

— عبدالله بن سلطان بن ناصر آل سعود (@ASNA_20) September 4, 2019

Saudi Arabia barely has any chances to achieve a military victory in the ongoing conflict in Yemen. However, its leaders are already dreaming about the victory over Iran.

On September 4, Prince Abdullah bin Sultan bin Nasser Al-Saud released a promot video of the country’s air force and claimed that Saudi Arabia will defeat Iran in 8 hours in the event of a conflict.

Hi , Frenches , What I see I can't believe my eyes , can you imagine what they are saying.

في٨ ساعات"
طبعا هذا مقطع من عامان
أي قبل طائرات ال ف١٥ اس اي وقبل شراء وتطوير منظومات الدفاع الجوي والقوات البحرية والبرية والجوية بصواريخ متطورة ومتقدمة.
وما خفي اعظم..
لا توجد اي قوة في العالم تستطيع ان تقف في وجه وحدتنا وعزمنا ونهضتنا والحمدلله.. pic.twitter.com/dn2WZx3OTB

Saudi Arabia barely has any chances to achieve a military victory in the ongoing conflict in Yemen. However, its leaders are already dreaming about the victory over Iran.

On September 4, Prince Abdullah bin Sultan bin Nasser Al-Saud released a promot video of the country’s air force and claimed that Saudi Arabia will defeat Iran in 8 hours in the event of a conflict.

We don't really know all the weapons KSA has. They probably could have a nuke from Pakistan which would destroy Tehran completely and Iran would then collapse.

We don't really know all the weapons KSA has. They probably could have a nuke from Pakistan which would destroy Tehran completely and Iran would then collapse.
They have nukes but not from Pakistan, they purchased it with US approval and you may know they country?

They wanted Ghauri and Shaheen missiles from Gen Musharaf but Gen refused it so they purchased few intermediate ballistic missile from China.

DF-3_Dong_Feng-3_ballistic_missile_Saudii_Arabia_army_640_001.jpg

2201721131731370372676.jpg

في٨ ساعات"
طبعا هذا مقطع من عامان
وما خفي اعظم..

The way he's talking, anyone would think that this Saudi prince has indian blood in him.......:lol:

If he meant nukes he would say "destroy Iran in 20 minutes"....When he says in "8 hours" he means air force---meaning Saudi air force can destroy Iranian air force and oil production in 8 hours----however they have to deal with Iranian air defenses

Doubt it. KSA may have purchased ever weapon that their money can buy, but they still don't know how to use them properly. There is more to it then just buying weapons. The the person behind the trigger. KSA hasn't been able to win the war in Yemen for over 5 years, i doubt then can destroy Iran in 8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom