What's new

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook

Sheikh Saab
do you know this person? is he repeat offender? can you share details of his current and previous offences?
Great news! I always want to find such indians who bark against Pakistan n Islam to f them up but this is much better.

Sheikh Saab
do you know this person? is he repeat offender? can you share details of his current and previous offences?

I personally don't know him but have seen a video and images of what he did to khana Kaba's pic.. it shows his grudge according to him he made mistake by clicking a website which automatically created that image but i doubt it, in one video he was asking forgivness with his roommates who caught him.
http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/713876
It's a gun'ah Jaria I try to avoid pics.

True. It was stupid of him to do that in an Islamic country.

Problem is that we grow up very different than what people consider sensitive in SA. Religious cartoons are common here. And a crime there. Indians should be thoroughly discouraged by the Indian Government and society to travel to any countries with Shariah Law. If they have to, they should read some of the penal provisions and punishments so that they can avoid them.

Yes. One is organized state terror and the other is ... ONE mob lynching.

By chopping heads off in Chop Chop square?

But this was coming. The general jubilation over an Indian's beheading here is also normal.

That is highly subjective. Religion falls in the domain of faith. And faith is by definition illogical.

For example, I as a Hindu or Buddhist or Sikh can take offence in the slogan - 'La ilaha ilallah'
Something that we hear everyday from mosques five times each day. What if we non Muslims decide that our God/Gods are insulted by the openly supremacist statement that 'there is no God but Allah'?

Why should we NOT take offence at the belittling of our faiths and NOT take counter-action?

Do you really think BJP or any party cares about infants being 'bought' by rich Sheikhs in the Gulf?

Okay, may be some do. But there are enough who are happy to get some 'gifts' to stay quiet and look the other way while children are carted off. In Kerala and Hyderabad, it is extremely common.
I am pretty sure u guys grew up differently but if someone offend someone a person take him or her to court and Sue if this thing is not common there them I don't know what to say but he clearly offend all Muslims.
People sudnt insult any religion islam prohibited this practice strictly.
But some sect in hindu they believe kaba is their religious place and they wanted to put idol back in their. Which offend Muslims and when they see strong reaction from Muslims then they sudnt cry.

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook
November 22, 2016, 12:13 pm
SHARE :
saudi-police-arrested-an-indian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook-1479798792-9374.jpg

Web Desk
inShare

RIYADH: Saudi authorities have arrested an Indian immigrant here on Tuesday (Today) in Riyadh for insulting the Holy Kaaba on Facebook.

According to the sources, the person allegedly posted a picture disrespecting Holy Kaaba on social media. Which is why, Saudi authorities tracked him down and arrested him.

A Riyadh police spokesperson spoke to a TV channel and said,"The region's investigative department was able to capture and arrest a suspect, in his forties and who works in agriculture, who insulted our holy site," he said.

The Kaaba is the most sacred site for Muslims and it has been mentioned in the Holy Quran numerous times and every year, millions of Muslims flock to Makkah to perform the annual Hajj pilgrimage.
http://nation.com.pk/international/...dian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook

What kind of Idiot migrates to Saudi Arabia then insults the Religion? If you are that stupid then you deserve to be punished.

I swear some dumbasses act like they can't be touched. If you want to Insult Islam go to some alt-right meeting in America or India but definitely not Saudi Arabia.

He will come to India along with separate head very soon.
And thats how you spread the word!!

Instead investigate the reason then charge him with some money and a warrant of eviction if he do it again

Thats tolerance and thats how a strong nation do and thats how you show our Islam

But wahhabis the most ignorants wont do any thing constructive

And thats how you spread the word!!

Instead investigate the reason then charge him with some money and a warrant of eviction if he do it again

Thats tolerance and thats how a strong nation do and thats how you show our Islam

But wahhabis the most ignorants wont do any thing constructive
If he has done this..he needs to be punished and then deported. People need to follow the law of the land...According to my understanding...killing a human is the worst crime to commit.

If he has done this..he needs to be punished and then deported. People need to follow the law of the land...According to my understanding...killing a human is the worst crime to commit.
Bro if you if you read the story of our prophet and his family then you would know these wahhabis and Islam are 2 different things.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. It has everything to do with the personal feelings of the Muslim.

Confusing it with the religion is a clear sign of an idiot.

Be tolerant, command what's right, pay no attention to foolish people” Quran [7:199]

The Servants of the Lord of Mercy are those who walk humbly on Earth, and who, when the foolish address them, reply 'Peace'” Quran [25:63]

Stop preaching here go fix trump
Trump does not see things through the eyes of the mainstream media, so his vision doesn't need "fixing".

That has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. It has everything to do with the personal feelings of the Muslim.
Yep, that's what the patient is saying: it may be a Muslim's "personal feeling" to behead those who insult Islam but at such moments Westerners are only supposed to think that Islam is a religion of peace.

I also don't see through the eye of mainstrem media , so my vision does not needs fixing as well get it

Trump does not see things through the eyes of the mainstream media, so his vision doesn't need "fixing".

So you are a Trump supporter. Explains your blatant hate of all things Muslims and Islam.

We should fix your signature a bit.

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Ignorant Dip-shit who can't understand the difference between the personal feelings of a person and an actual religion."

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Zionist Trump Supporter."

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Idiot."

Yep, that's what the patient is saying: it may be a Muslim's "personal feeling" to behead those who insult Islam but at such moments Westerners are only supposed to think that Islam is a religion of peace.

Westerners should be smart enough to realize the difference between people and religion.

To actually believe that you put the Islamic republic of Pakistan's flag on your profile pic is hilarious.

Seriously, I don't understand why Indian non Muslims would ever wish to go to SA. I would understand about Dubai. It makes no sense. No free thinking articulate non Muslim should visit any similar place with religious laws in place. Its suicide. :disagree:

The reason is poverty so yeh why not many Hindu Indians do go to Saudi Arabia.

Now coming to Saudi Laws it is not about Non Muslims even if the man was a Muslim he would have been punished according to the law.

So you are a Trump supporter. Explains your blatant hate of all things Muslims and Islam.

We should fix your signature a bit.

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Ignorant Dip-shit who can't understand the difference between the personal feelings of a person and an actual religion."

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Zionist Trump Supporter."

"Whom God wishes to destroy he first makes an Idiot."

Westerners should be smart enough to realize the difference between people and religion.

To actually believe that you put the Islamic republic of Pakistan's flag on your profile pic is hilarious.

lolzz Solomon is an Israeli and on this forum he wield anti-Islam anti-Pakistan sentiments

I also don't see through the eye of mainstrem media , so my vision does not needs fixing as well get it
If the cartoon does not illustrate how you feel non-Muslims should react when confronted by the "hang 'em up" mentality of yours then why not post a better one of your own?

Good work by Saudis to act against the Insect

The insect acted against the national interest of Saudi Arabia and billion + Muslims , and we expect a harsh punishment inline with the laws on the nation

latest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom