What's new

Saudi newspaper spreads lie of Iraq-Iran 'unplanned pregnancies' in Karbala during Arbaeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I was in Iraq for Arbaeen marching with an Arabic translator ... Saudi is afraid of a huge unifying among Shias that is occurring there ... we slept in Iraqi houses talking with them praying with them eating with them ... we talked with Pakistani Indian Bahraini and Saudi Shias too ... a good opportunity for shia convergence ... they are scared

qp4fcv0erip2.jpg

Iranian Iraqi (Basra) and a Saudi (from Ahsa)

I took the shot

Last edited:
Last week I was in Iraq for Arbaeen marching with an Arabic translator ... Saudi is afraid of a huge unifying among Shias that is occurring there ... we slept in Iraqi houses talking with them praying with them eating with them ... we talked with Pakistani Indian Bahraini and Saudi Shias too ... a good opportunity for shia convergence ... they are scared

qp4fcv0erip2.jpg

I took the shot
That how should us shia we are the true muslims and the real follower of prophet and his family.

our message to the world peaceful call to Allah.

qp4fcv0erip2.jpg

I took the shot

please call the people of Hijaz , hijazi
not saudi !
one damn family put his name on one great country ! world's biggest jok

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38090006
Iraq suicide bomb: Blast kills 70 Shia pilgrims.
The victims seem to be mostly foreign pilgrims (Iranians & Bahrainis)

Wahabi shits at work again. Meanwhile Saudi number plates on IS vechiles keep showing up, I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudi border is not secured from the Saudi side as they claim, they must be sending some vechiles towards Iraq from there.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38090006
Iraq suicide bomb: Blast kills 70 Shia pilgrims.
The victims seem to be mostly foreign pilgrims (Iranians & Bahrainis)

Wahabi shits at work again. Meanwhile Saudi number plates on IS vechiles keep showing up, I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudi border is not secured from the Saudi side as they claim, they must be sending some vechiles towards Iraq from there.
RIP :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom