What's new

Saudi Monarchy;a disgrace?

The Saudi Monarchy has controlled Saudi Arabi for thousands of years.

The saudis only got control of arabia about 150+ years ago.......before that the ottomans ruled.

I think you will find that the saudis backed the british over the ottoman khilafat before and during the first world war.

Saudi Arabia is super power in the making , they have 300 trillion Berral of oil reserves.They spending in infratstructure and educational,industrial projects arround 600 Billion dollars in next five years.

Monarchy in Saudi Arabia 1000 times better than Iran,Pakistan and other democratic corrupt muslim states.

They need to improve their human right record through giving equal rights to skill workers .

I just hope that you know the meaning of SUPER POWER. What super power? they are having their doctros, nurses, engineers, civil servants, pilots and you name it from other countries, how can they be supper power? yes they have oil and one day they will use it all, and then what?

That's becuase Iran is more of a threat to them and they realize it. And the biggest problem with the Palestinians right now is they are fighting each other. it is mainly Iran, Syria and Lebanon that support Hamas. Most of the ME want to see the Palestinian Authority back in control of Gaza. Take Hamas out of the equation and you will see a lot of progress take place I believe. including a lifting of the blockade.

Whatever the others are and whatever they do, dont you think it is the israelis who want to wipe the palestinians? And yes, the saudis have been dumb not to do anything.

I just hope that you know the meaning of SUPER POWER. What super power? they are having their doctros, nurses, engineers, civil servants, pilots and you name it from other countries, how can they be supper power? yes they have oil and one day they will use it all, and then what?
Oh he is just biggest Saudi Fan.Man Saudi Arabia becoming next super power is like saying Nigeria will become next super power (minus the money and oil part).Honestly Suadis can't even take out that oil without foriegn corporations help let alone become SUPER POWER LOL.

Whatever the others are and whatever they do, dont you think it is the israelis who want to wipe the palestinians? And yes, the saudis have been dumb not to do anything.
Saudis are not dumb, they are supporting the status quo as for the time being this is what is serving their interest best. The Palestinians have caused a lot of trouble wherever they migrated, especially in the Jordon during the early and mid 70s; the Arab states such a KSA, Jordan, Syria, Kuwait are afraid of the Palestinians. The Arab states are not helping the Palestinians, but Palestinians have also not been helping themselves. Their riots and failed attempt to take over Jordan has done them more harm than the ongoing Israeli oppression as the Palestinians lost friends and supporters in the Arab world.

Thomas;831887]That's becuase Iran is more of a threat to them and they realize it.
Anybody with little brain and eyes can be a threat to House of saud they are and will remain a puppet of west .Few years ago most wouldn't have question the theifs of Arabia now people are starting to question their existence and that's a wonderful start.

And the biggest problem with the Palestinians right now is they are fighting each other.

Democracy is very important to west unless people's elect government that they want and west don't like we all no who is supporting Palestinian authority to wage a war against its own people don't we now.
it is mainly Iran, Syria and Lebanon that support Hamas

Hamas won the election by a landslide i guess its the will of the people to elect what they want not iran or syria.

Most of the ME want to see the Palestinian Authority back in control of Gaza.

House of saud or other American installed puppets wants same as there Masters want and thats to have defeated and corupt sold to israel government back in power.

Take Hamas out of the equation and you will see a lot of progress take place I believe. including a lifting of the blockade

LOL Fateh was in power for a very very long time could you please point towards progress they made during that time.:rofl:

Young generation of saudi's are getting well educated.
Living there I myself used to call all the saudi's dumb and stupid.
But times are changing very fast.
They are making huge universities not only universities but bug education cities.

I think the focus of saudi's after 9/11 have changed a lot from banging the ********, playing football, riding in supercars etc etc to education and development.
Come to saudi and you guys will feel the change.

Other wise you will only know what western media portrays of them.

I think the monarchy has changed in a sense that there are now more well educated and qualified people in the Government focusing more on Human Rights and Development instead of a goat.

Cheers

Young generation of saudi's are getting well educated.
Living there I myself used to call all the saudi's dumb and stupid.
But times are changing very fast.
They are making huge universities not only universities but bug education cities.

I think the focus of saudi's after 9/11 have changed a lot from banging the ********, playing football, riding in supercars etc etc to education and development.
Come to saudi and you guys will feel the change.

Other wise you will only know what western media portrays of them.

I think the monarchy has changed in a sense that there are now more well educated and qualified people in the Government focusing more on Human Rights and Development instead of a goat.

Cheers

Thats a really good news. But thinking of them becoming super power is not coming even in dreams. Pakistan, India, Iran with nuclear bombs(in case of iran civilian nuclear plants) are not claiming to be super powers, they also have very very high literacy rate compare to KSA, they have got alot of experts in every field, their public is highly motivated compare to KSA, they dont call themseleves the super powers in the making, how come the saudis claim such a thing, or if i say how come fundemantlist makes such a claim.

Pakistan, India, Iran with nuclear bombs(in case of iran civilian nuclear plants) are not claiming to be super powers, they also have very very high literacy rate compare to KSA, they have got alot of experts in every field, their public is highly motivated compare to KSA, they dont call themseleves the super powers in the making, how come the saudis claim such a thing, or if i say how come fundemantlist makes such a claim.
A little research before posting something wont hurt. Besides Saudi Arabia (your fundamentalists) never claimed herself to be a super power or going to be one in the near future.

Literacy rate of:

Pakistan = 49.9%
India = 66%
Iran = 82.4%
Saudi Arabi = 82.9%

Qsaark; Arafat and his Fatah party were actually the ones making trouble were ever they went due to corruption and low morals. And last time I checked they didn't represent all Palestinians ;)

77 Palestinian Authority 93.8 ----- not bad considering occupation and war.

A little research before posting something wont hurt. Besides Saudi Arabia (your fundamentalists) never claimed herself to be a super power or going to be one in the near future.

Literacy rate of:

Pakistan = 49.9%
India = 66%
Iran = 82.4%
Saudi Arabi = 82.9%

This is what Fundemantalist wrote in his post:Saudi Arabia is super power in the making

It is an interesting data you presented, i never knew their literacy rate is above 82%, but at least pakistan, india and iran dont need foreigners to do their day to day job, they are hiring outsiders to do everything for them, i cant understand how come they have a hope to be super power in the future.

Where is teh brotherhood you talk off when

1. Iran and Iraq Fight each other
2. When Iraq Occupies Kuwait.
3. When Turkish empire was kicked out of Arab Lands.

This brotherhood is a fantasy of the poor people and Poor countries, rich countries dont bother about them.

All of your 3 points are valid and this is the very reason for the title of this thread. It is a problem and we admit it and want to fix it. This brotherhood is a reality of the developed nations, look at EU and United States, whole of europe was engulfed in war little over 50 yers ago now they are all united, US came togather after the civil war. My message being that all the developed world knows that strength is in unity and maybe you are living in a fantasy world who doesnot realise what their secret to success is.

Last edited:
This is what Fundemantalist wrote in his post:Saudi Arabia is super power in the making

It is an interesting data you presented, i never knew their literacy rate is above 82%, but at least pakistan, india and iran dont need foreigners to do their day to day job, they are hiring outsiders to do everything for them, i cant understand how come they have a hope to be super power in the future.

as far as i know Saudia never claimed to be a super power or in making.. they dont have that type of thinking.. if they do.. then must not forget that our two holy cities are there and we can intervene if saudia is going the wrong line..

and.. saudia is happy that they have the most destructive weapon of all times.. Oil Bomb..they dont need to become a super power to protect it interests.
Simple is that.

Reference: Oil Bomb
1973 oil crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom