What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

I am all for killing each and every single Ikhawnji in this universe. In King Faisal's time movie theaters, Opera houses and Music Schools opened in KSA. But then because at that time AbdulNasir was a Communist Soviet stooge he made KSA and enemy, in response KSA took in the MB you know what happened??

"Al-Sahwah" was started by the MB and with it came the piece of sh!it country you are living in today, all because of the MB. Sometimes it gets down to a single question, do you want an Ultra-Islamist democracy? Or a dictatorship that will guarantee your civil rights eventually?? I choose the latter, if it was up to me I would gather all Islamists in a single square and then set it on fire and watch them all burn. I would rather live in a Dubai dictatorship than an MB democracy.

Get help!!

what's your opinion on el Noor

Al-Noor allied itself with the MB. They and the MB are like the same side of the same coin even. They also should be gathered in a square and burned.

And if you are going to say that KSA is supporting Al-Noor then you are hugely and utterly mistaken.

Get help!!

You live in Turkey and in the Netherlands. The idea of an Islamist society might appeal to you, but try living in one for more than one month and then come and tell me that I need help.

I can't believe that I'm actually reading this from you. Our interests and alliance with Egypt does not worth the killing and prosecuting many of its citizens. You know that I'm anti Ikhwan and Islamism as hell but you don't see me parading with joy for this crime. Mosa, What our government is doing is no way different than what the butcher is doing. Financing the coup and urging for a deadly solution and extermination of the MB members was the biggest mi,stake they have committed. I am just waiting for the MB to get back to their presidency rule, we will lose an ally forever. The MB are now considered as martyrs and they are gaining support by the dozens in Egypt and across the ME, they will come back stronger as they appear to the people as the democracy protectors.
1) Not a coup.
2) Killing terrorists with the support of the vast majority of Egyptians.
3) Get back to their presidency rule ?!!! What are you smoking ?
4) They are not gaining any support in Egypt rather they are losing support daily because of their crimes and terrorism and they will NEVER be back in power, never ever!!
5) The Muslim Brotherhood as an organization ran its course in Egypt, and it is gone for good this time!!
6) Even if they are back(They will never be back), they will kiss Saudi Arabia's A** like Morsi did while both sides know that they hate each other's guts and they with nothing but destruction for each other(Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi regime).

I am all for killing each and every single Ikhawnji in this universe. In King Faisal's time movie theaters, Opera houses and Music Schools opened in KSA. But then because at that time AbdulNasir was a Communist Soviet stooge he made KSA and enemy, in response KSA took in the MB you know what happened??

"Al-Sahwah" was started by the MB and with it came the piece of sh!it country you are living in today, all because of the MB. Sometimes it gets down to a single question, do you want an Ultra-Islamist democracy? Or a dictatorship that will guarantee your civil rights eventually?? I choose the latter, if it was up to me I would gather all Islamists in a single square and then set it on fire and watch them all burn. I would rather live in a Dubai dictatorship than an MB democracy.
Democracy without a guarantee to human rights, and peaceful transfer of power, and fair elections is like putting 4 wolves with one sheep in one cage, and asking them to vote on which one should be eaten!! Democracy is not just a balllot box as the Islamists trying to make it seem

Al-Noor allied itself with the MB. They and the MB are like the same side of the same coin even. They also should be gathered in a square and burned.

And if you are going to say that KSA is supporting Al-Noor then you are hugely and utterly mistaken.

You live in Turkey and in the Netherlands. The idea of an Islamist society might appeal to you, but try living in one for more than one month and then come and tell me that I need help.

İ'm living in a country that gives space to all different kinds of thugs. We also have our own problems with different kinds of radicals like sharia4belgium and stuff. But still this doesn't make me want to set everyone that feels sympathy to them at fire or killing them cold blooded.

We had a same guy that thinks like you. His name was Andrei Brevik.
That didn't work out well.

Why does your king support the coup? Because he feels sorry for the Egyptian people? Because he actually thinks that they are a threat to the world?
Or just because political İslam threatens the autocratic King's position?

İ'm living in a country that gives space to all different kinds of thugs. We also have our own problems with different kinds of radicals like sharia4belgium and stuff. But still this doesn't make me want to set everyone that feels sympathy to them at fire or killing them cold blooded.

We had a same guy that thinks like you. His name was Andrei Brevik.
That didn't work out well.

Why does your king support the coup? Because he feels sorry for the Egyptian people? Because he actually thinks that they are a threat to the world?
Or just because political İslam threatens the autocratic King's position?

You see that's the thing "Gives Space", you have absolutely no idea how important and fundamental that word is "Gives Space".

Islamists don't believe in the act of "Gives Space", These Islamists will kill you, hang you on a cross and set you on fire if you dare give them absolute power. They will use the Space you give them to take all the space form you, suffocate you, and laugh at you while you gargle on your own blood. This is what Islamists are, the scum of the earth, Animals have bigger hearts and brains than those Islamists. I am all for giving everyone freedom, but I will not give freedom to those who seek to take freedom away from others just because they think they are right and every single person in the universe who isn't them is wrong.

You see that's the thing "Gives Space", you have absolutely no idea how important and fundamental that word is "Gives Space".

Islamists don't believe in the act of "Gives Space", These Islamists will kill you, hang you on a cross and set you on fire if you dare give them absolute power. They will use the Space you give them to take all the space form you, suffocate you, and laugh at you while you gargle on your own blood. This is what Islamists are, the scum of the earth, Animals have bigger hearts and brains than those Islamists. I am all for giving everyone freedom, but I will not give freedom to those who seek to take freedom away from others just because they think they are right and every single person in the universe who isn't them is wrong.

Well you might be right or wrong on the taking space away part, but what is your desire?
Aren't you doing the same thing by banning the MB? Aren't you taking their space away?

We have political parties similar to neo nazi's, we have extreme catholic parties (İ mean really extreme), we have parties that openly talks about ethnic separation of their country, but the main difference is none of them gets closed down or is chased by a government organized witchhunt.

Anyway my opinion is actually that the Arab world is not ready for democracy. Egypt's best option is to find a Mubarak look a like and put him on the state head as a autocratic dictator. That way Egypt will find peace.
@agentny17

How do you see the future of Egypt (not politics)? Will they ever gain something of their previous prestige and economy?
Because the way İ see it now, it pretty much lost all hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you might be right or wrong on the taking space away part, but what is your desire?
Aren't you doing the same thing by banning the MB? Aren't you taking their space away?

We have political parties similar to neo nazi's, we have extreme catholic parties (İ mean really extreme), we have parties that openly talks about ethnic separation of their country, but the main difference is none of them gets closed down or is chased by a government organized witchhunt.

Anyway my opinion is actually that the Arab world is not ready for democracy. Egypt's best option is to find a Mubarak look a like and put him on the state head as a autocratic dictator. That way Egypt will find peace.
@agentny17

How do you see the future of Egypt (not politics)? Will they ever gain something of their previous prestige and economy?
Because the way İ see it now, it pretty much lost all hope.

But they are not given power, the MB was in fact given space, they misused it by trying to take space away from people. They gave themselves absolute power to usher in a new age of Islamic dictatorship, Iran revolution 2.0.

Many people here, and I stress on the word MANY in fact 99% of people here have absolutely no idea of the history and timeline of the MB. Not a single clue.

But they are not given power, the MB was in fact given space, they misused it by trying to take space away from people. They gave themselves absolute power to usher in a new age of Islamic dictatorship, Iran revolution 2.0.

Many people here, and I stress on the word MANY in fact 99% of people here have absolutely no idea of the history and timeline of the MB. Not a single clue.

Well İ guess we have to agree to disagree.

Here by my last statement:
You can't maintain a democracy with non-democratic ways. This apply's for the MB as well as the coup army.
Cheers,

P.s: Chill out, don't be so bloodthirsty :)

I know what it feels to live in a society that is run by Islamist thugs, You can't convince me that killing people is way for you to satisfy your lusts and desires. Strict Islamism and art banning is nothing but our very own Salafi invention. Our Abdulwahab Ideology was the main source for the creation of al sahwa, not MB fleeing to KSA. I do want a democracy that respects people decisions no matter what it is. What your are trying to impose on Mursi as being "Ultra-Islamist" is nothing but Imagination and prediction. Neither Mursi nor did the MB ever suggested or stated that they want to impose Islamist view on the people.

Besides, my reply was not about Al Sahwa or MB, I am against the killing of innocent people. You musa on the other hand should be supporting Bashar and his rotted father, he is sure as hell is setting Islamists on fire.

I know what it feels to live in a society that is run by Islamist thugs, You can't convince me that killing people is way for you to satisfy your lusts and desires. Strict Islamism and art banning is nothing but our very own Salafi invention. Our Abdulwahab Ideology was the main source for the creation of al sahwa, not MB fleeing to KSA. I do want a democracy that respects people decisions no matter what it is. What your are trying to impose on Mursi as being "Ultra-Islamist" is nothing but Imagination and prediction. Neither Mursi nor did the MB ever suggested or stated that they want to impose Islamist view on the people.

Besides, my reply was not about Al Sahwa or MB, I am against the killing of innocent people. You musa on the other hand should be supporting Bashar and his rotted father, he is sure as hell is setting Islamists on fire.
@Mosamania is rare extreme Saudi Liberal who often to say burn all the Muslims bodies or Islamist in square? Does this guy, maybe son of Prince Alwaleed bin Tala, his mindset common in Saudi Arabia?

1) Not a coup.
2) Killing terrorists with the support of the vast majority of Egyptians.
3) Get back to their presidency rule ?!!! What are you smoking ?
4) They are not gaining any support in Egypt rather they are losing support daily because of their crimes and terrorism and they will NEVER be back in power, never ever!!
5) The Muslim Brotherhood as an organization ran its course in Egypt, and it is gone for good this time!!
6) Even if they are back(They will never be back), they will kiss Saudi Arabia's A** like Morsi did while both sides know that they hate each other's guts and they with nothing but destruction for each other(Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi regime).

Democracy without a guarantee to human rights, and peaceful transfer of power, and fair elections is like putting 4 wolves with one sheep in one cage, and asking them to vote on which one should be eaten!! Democracy is not just a balllot box as the Islamists trying to make it seem

1) Cut the BS, IT IS A Coup
2) Killing Innocents with the support of some Egyptian
3) What the hell have you done in your life to get that brutal and savage personality.
4) The streets are proving You are wrong. Unlike you, some egyptian are bothered by killing innocent people and are bothered that they have gone back to step zero in their revolution.
5) Four dictators with their intelligence agencies, army, their media and more than 80 years of ruling Egypt couldn't stop the MB from winning the first election they participated in. I can't see a murderer like al-sisi is going to change the course.
6) The concept of politics states that every country is possible partner both in trade or economy, I'm sure that the monarch will kiss the MB a$$es as well.

During Mursi rule:
1) Human Rights : Checked (not violated)
2) Transfer of power : They wanted to check that as well but they got interrupted by a coup.

@Mosamania is rare extreme Saudi Liberal who often to say burn all the Muslims bodies or Islamist in square? Does this guy, maybe son of Prince Alwaleed bin Tala, his mindset common in Saudi Arabia?

Yes his mindset is common among Saudi Liberals and no he is not the son of Al Waleed. I can relate to musa's feelings about burning Islamists as we have suffered enough from their strict ideology but I can't imagine myself being happy for some one's death or illness.

I have a saying, There are 20 Million Saudi citizens, 3 Million of them are Mutawaa, 17 Million want to get the hell out of the country. This is the truth of where we live and I do not wish it upon anyone.

Bearded scum only answer to blood, only when they are drowning in their own blood will they shut up and scream "Oh hail master", as the slaves they are brought up to be.

Both you and I suffer daily because of hairy bearded mindless Islamist zombies here. Only when they hang them all for their rotten corpses to be displayed in the highways and in the cities will we be free of them and their disgusting smelly existence. Only when we use their very intestine to hang them from their neck. Lock them up like animals and feed them cut off pieces of themselves to taste what it feels like to live in a man made cage. My rage and anger against islamists can not be measured by mortal measures Naif.

I have made a knife when I was a teenager that I still hold on to, the Islamist bearded scum throats it will cut will be a plenty. Just a question, do you think we should shave their beards by cutting off their skin and dipping it in burning oil and slat is better or simply leaving it so others that will see will heed warning?? I am conflicted on this point.

Two points to the above

When you say bearded do you mean the prophet of islam and the sahaba who were also bearded

Point two - should the faithfull muslims destroy you first if your so frankly unhinged and violent

I have a saying, There are 20 Million Saudi citizens, 3 Million of them are Mutawaa, 17 Million want to get the hell out of the country. This is the truth of where we live and I do not wish it upon anyone.

Bearded scum only answer to blood, only when they are drowning in their own blood will they shut up and scream "Oh hail master", as the slaves they are brought up to be.

Both you and I suffer daily because of hairy bearded mindless Islamist zombies here. Only when they hang them all for their rotten corpses to be displayed in the highways and in the cities will we be free of them and their disgusting smelly existence. Only when we use their very intestine to hang them from their neck. Lock them up like animals and feed them cut off pieces of themselves to taste what it feels like to live in a man made cage. My rage and anger against islamists can not be measured by mortal measures Naif.

I have made a knife when I was a teenager that I still hold on to, the Islamist bearded scum throats it will cut will be a plenty. Just a question, do you think we should shave their beards by cutting off their skin and dipping it in burning oil and slat is better or simply leaving it so others that will see will heed warning?? I am conflicted on this point.

Mossa, this is not healthy. On one hand you call for freedom and yet follow peaceful means in dealing with everything, but on the other hand you such sick thoughts
I have heard allot about Mutawaa, but I refuse to generalize the bad apples. You just can't be a liberal and then impose your way of life on people.

I'm in in the KSA right now BTW It's literally an inferno :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom