What's new

Saudi investment in China-Pakistan economic corridor may upset Iran

it not Pakistan it is Iran destroying for ego their and dominance of Muslim world. Why Iran having good relations with India, Knowing that India is our Enemy. Iran should look into her matters.

When they are allowing our arch enemy (India) to operate and use Chabahar, then we have every right to let Saudia Use Gawdar. They can whin and cry as much they like but they started it with Chabahar.

Come on there's no analogy to Chabahar being gifted to Indian with Pakistan habitually begging to the Saudis.
Given the economic situation of Pakistan, I'm sure Pakistan would not mind if the money comes from devil.
Saudis are limited in population, they can hardly populate their own country, i bet no Saudi would ever be willing to immigrate to Gawadar, even if IK offer free land.
What's more unfortunate is that Iran bomb Pakistan, while people here try to give justifications, while media try to hide the news.

Is Iran considered Pakistan sentiment while making decision? Kalbhoshan Chahbahar Uzair Baloach Afghan Policy ....

I wish senate chairman and the our parliamentarians knew as much as you do.

it not Pakistan it is Iran destroying for ego their and dominance of Muslim world. Why Iran having good relations with India, Knowing that India is our Enemy. Iran should look into her matters.

''Good'' does not describe the relationship among India and Iran.
They are strategic allies, they share military and intel resources like one nation.

Did Iran’s invitation of India to Chabahar Port just next to Pakistan annoy Islamabad? Pakistanis need to stop being weak minded & start taking strong decisions based on realism & self-interest.

Ay man we can use the cash, we aren't sitting atop all that dinosaur juice like Iran is.

Back
Top Bottom