What's new

Saudi Intelligence backed by Saudi Special Forces Free Abducted council in Yemen

that article has no credibility whatsoever..ElQaida in Yemen is pro Sauds, so there is no reason for them to kidnap a Saudi consul, on top of that from his mugs, he doesn't look like he was prisoner or starved to death, comparing to the famous french hostages released by their AQMI in Mali...
Second, the Sauds have always relied on foreign powers to do their fighting when their purse string fails. This time, their puse did the job.
Funny too, in the same week An Iranian was released too, but he was in a worst shape...

that article has no credibility whatsoever..ElQaida in Yemen is pro Sauds, so there is no reason for them to kidnap a Saudi consul, on top of that from his mugs, he doesn't look like he was prisoner or starved to death, comparing to the famous french hostages released by their AQMI in Mali...
Second, the Sauds have always relied on foreign powers to do their fighting when their purse string fails. This time, their puse did the job.
Funny too, in the same week An Iranian was released too, but he was in a worst shape...
For GOD sake Al Qaeda hate Saudis Saudis and Al Qaeda are biggest enemies

For GOD sake Al Qaeda hate Saudis Saudis and Al Qaeda are biggest enemies
Come on Zarvan! I will be the first one to congratulate them if it was true...El qaida is a Saudi adopted baby...They clothed it, armed it and send it to destabilise every Muslim country starting with Algeria....Just look what it did to your own country, as a nuclear power, and killed Pakistanis by the hand and still to this day..
I know you think every muslim is good and can't do anything bad...I think, it is time to wake up to the reality...If internal strife in Pakistan is not enough, look what they have done to Libya, Syria, Irak, Mali......and the list is long..

Come on Zarvan! I will be the first one to congratulate them if it was true...El qaida is a Saudi adopted baby...They clothed it, armed it and send it to destabilise every Muslim country starting with Algeria....Just look what it did to your own country, as a nuclear power, and killed Pakistanis by the hand and still to this day..
I know you think every muslim is good and can't do anything bad...I think, it is time to wake up to the reality...If internal strife in Pakistan is not enough, look what they have done to Libya, Syria, Irak, Mali......and the list is long..
please i beg you dont expose us! plzzzzzzzzz :cry:

please i beg you dont expose us! plzzzzzzzzz :cry:
No need, it is a known fact...The Sauds (citizenry) are probably the only one in he world oblivious to it, since like the Americans, believe that their rulers do no wrong and always speak the truth..
They destroyed every vestige of the Prophet Mohamed (sa3s) and you still believe and hold the hadj in Medina and Mecca, when New York or Las Vegas is better suited for a Friday pilgrimage.

Your Arab hatred has blinded you KSA government and Al Qaeda hate each other you need to wake up and know facts

Your Arab hatred has blinded you KSA government and Al Qaeda hate each other you need to wake up and know facts
I dont hate Arabs or any of the PDF's ...That just the way you see it, because you and them ...can't handle the truth...If the Sauds are that good, why they didn't save the Jordanian pilot? Why they are afraid to send boots to Iraq to fight ISIS like they did in Bahrein? Just this year, they defence budget reached the $90B, nobody can top the number and the quality of the equipment they have in hand, why do they have to rely on Pakistanis, Jordanians and Moroccan for their defence?
Like your country, despite its a nuclear power, you can get the respect that India has..Your skies are still flown by predators and your countrymen killed by it..and where is the Pakistani Army? nowhere to be found, just like the Sauds....We can put it in their inexperience for lack of fighting, but what is your excuse?

I dont hate Arabs or any of the PDF's ...That just the way you see it, because you and them ...can't handle the truth...If the Sauds are that good, why they didn't save the Jordanian pilot? Why they are afraid to send boots to Iraq to fight ISIS like they did in Bahrein? Just this year, they defence budget reached the $90B, nobody can top the number and the quality of the equipment they have in hand, why do they have to rely on Pakistanis, Jordanians and Moroccan for their defence?
Like your country, despite its a nuclear power, you can get the respect that India has..Your skies are still flown by predators and your countrymen killed by it..and where is the Pakistani Army? nowhere to be found, just like the Sauds....We can put it in their inexperience for lack of fighting, but what is your excuse?
LOL i can answer you
but the question is why should i ? you are just a troller who attacks arabs. so what good would a debate do with you ? nothing cuz you wont change your mind. you want to speak as if you know the truth and facts. but even if i proved you wrong you wont change your mind. so there is no need to argue with ppl like you. its a waste of time

The facts are backed by 200,000 Algerian lives and an equal number of Syrians...

LOL i can answer you
but the question is why should i ? you are just a troller who attacks arabs. so what good would a debate do with you ? nothing cuz you wont change your mind. you want to speak as if you know the truth and facts. but even if i proved you wrong you wont change your mind. so there is no need to argue with ppl like you. its a waste of time

Do not waste your time with a useless excuse of a human waste.

Do not waste your time with a useless excuse of a human waste.
By the way what are Special Forces of your Army called and what is Naval SF called like our Armys special forces are called SSG and Naval are called SSGN @Rakan.SA

By the way what are Special Forces of your Army called and what is Naval SF called like our Armys special forces are called SSG and Naval are called SSGN @Rakan.SA
its called: Naval Special Security Unit they have a training program called Frogmen and they take commandos training as well.

Army special forces are called

paratroopers and special forces Command
to be specific you'd call them 64th special forces brigade

Back
Top Bottom