What's new

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year

KARACHI Cash-strapped Pakistan is seeking help from Saudi Arabia including deferred oil payments, but even if it gets that it will still need International Monetary Fund (IMF) help to fill a financing gap.

Wrong

it should read:

Cash-strapped politicians of Pakistan are seeking help from Saudi Arabia including deferred credit payments, but even if it gets that it will still need International Monetary Fund (IMF) help to fill a personal financing gap

extreme corruption in our poliiticians , see no cure. Well its all our people who who blindly elect these corrupts. Jessi quam vesa leader.

extreme corruption in our poliiticians , see no cure. Well its all our people who who blindly elect these corrupts. Jessi quam vesa leader.

Totally agree we the people of Pakistan are one of the most corrupt people on planet 100%.

How can we ever elect a non corrupt eligible and educated politician to office when we ourselves are corrupt down to earth.

Totally agree we the people of Pakistan are one of the most corrupt people on planet 100%.

How can we ever elect a non corrupt eligible and educated politician to office when we ourselves are corrupt down to earth.
This is very bad that you are corrupt. This is very bad signal. We don't need people like you in the country. Positive thing is that you accepted that you are corrupt, but it will not hide your Sins. Learn from your past, i hope you will not do corruption again.

Regardless of personal beliefs our Islamic doctrine calls for this and the lack of as you put it "Muslim Unity" is the reason most Muslim countries are the laughing stock of the world today.

Islam does not call for the sickening cultish form of Muslim unity many Pakistanis I have met believe in. There is nothing wrong with things like Arab nationalism, it isn't un-Islamic to be proud of your heritage. Many Muslim countries are progressing today, & their citizens get to live prosperous, safe, & comfortable lives. Some countries are suffering of course, but in Pakistan's case, its suffering has nothing to do with "Muslim unity". Most of Pakistan's problems are indigenous in origins, including the severe shortage of electricity & the rampant corruption in the government & society.

Islam does not call for the sickening cultish form of Muslim unity many Pakistanis I have met believe in. There is nothing wrong with things like Arab nationalism, it isn't un-Islamic to be proud of your heritage. Many Muslim countries are progressing today, & their citizens get to live prosperous, safe, & comfortable lives. Some countries are suffering of course, but in Pakistan's case, its suffering has nothing to do with "Muslim unity". Most of Pakistan's problems are indigenous in origins, including the severe shortage of electricity & the rampant corruption in the government & society.
This corruption is equally part of saudi arabians.saudi Bus driver don't let go any Pakistan haji without bribe, one can't get passport back after paying him bribe.This is my personal experience after entering a Holy land, bus driver has dropped me with my family without passport and luggage on refusing to pay bribe him just in front of Harram at 3 a.m.
saudis are more crook ,rude and ill mannered than any of Pakistani.

This corruption is equally part of saudi arabians.saudi Bus driver don't let go any Pakistan haji without bribe, one can't get passport back after paying him bribe.This is my personal experience after entering a Holy land, bus driver has dropped me with my family without passport and luggage on refusing to pay bribe him just in front of Harram at 3 a.m.

brother the government of saudi arabia has nothing to do with that. your problem is with travel agents not the saudi government. bribe is haram in islam, if you face such problem you should inform pakistan embassy as well as the ministry of Hajj, they will drag him on his face.

brother the government of saudi arabia has nothing to do with that. your problem is with travel agents not the saudi government. bribe is haram in islam, if you face such problem you should inform pakistan embassy as well as the ministry of Hajj, they will drag him on his face.

If someone was to meet a situation like the one seekers have met they can easily report the guy's info (Licence plates,etc) to the authorities and that guy will be lynched like a dog in no time.

The problem is that you feel helpless and thus you allow corrupt people to exploit you, teach them a lesson by giving them what they deserve. Despite what you hear of Saudi authorities being "Corrupt and biased and Evil" nothing can be further from the truth. In the eyes of the law nationality does not matter, it only matters if you let yourself go and believe that you are in a helpless situation and thus opportunistic people will exploit you.

Ask Phoenix here or any Pakistani who have lived in KSA for a long time and they will tell you.

you cant leave airport with own choice, they snatch your passport and forcefully hostage in bus which driver took 4-5 hours from jeddah to Mecca.All this is routine under the nose of saudi govt.In saudia umrah plgrims are on custody of muaalim who is responsible to reach one at Mecca.
second part of story is that my passport and luggage have to return by driver by getting my contact from muaalim. I m the sole and last person in the bus who had refused to pay bribe even at cost of my passport and luggage . whereas every passenger had payed 50/100 riyal

you cant leave airport with own choice, they snatch your passport and forcefully hostage in bus which driver took 4-5 hours from jeddah to Mecca.All this is routine under the nose of saudi govt.In saudia umrah plgrims are on custody of muaalim who is responsible to reach one at Mecca.
second part of story is that my passport and luggage have to return by driver by getting my contact from muaalim. I m the sole and last person in the bus who had refused to pay bribe even at cost of my passport and luggage . whereas every passenger had payed 50/100 riyal

brother relax, you are linked with your travel agent no one is allowed to leave the airport by him/her self. once you reached Makkah you have the right to keep your passport and luggages and you are free to do whatever you want, go anywhere where you want (any part of the country). DONT PAY ANYONE for whatever reason and if you face any problem you must immediately report to it to the saudi/pakistani authority. they are everywhere around you. I'm so sad to hear from you such incident. the government and the people of saudi arabia are always there for the comfort and service of pilgrims any thing will hurt them will diffidently hurt us.

I see you have already received responses from other Saudi members. There are corrupt & ill mannered fools everywhere, there is no doubt about that.

The reason people are able to exploit foreigners in Saudi Arabia, especially the non-Arabic speaking foreigners is due to the massive language barrier in my honest opinion. When a person finds it difficult to communicate in the local language, he or she will have a tough time moving about the country. Since regular police that an individual may have to interact with doesn't typically speak English, it becomes a bit difficult to explain the problem or difficulty that an individual may come across.

That is why, in almost all multinational companies over here, foreigners tend to use Saudi representatives while reporting crimes or for any other legal matters. Another problem is that the Pakistani embassy or consulates in Saudi Arabia are essentially worthless. They have no care or regard for Pakistani citizens in Arabia whatsoever. Unlike lets say the American embassy which immediately comes to the aid of their citizens, our own embassy will usually not even bother.

As for the Saudi law enforcement, I wouldn't say that they are corrupt. There is strict enforcement of law & order in the Kingdom. Some of the rules here are dumb though, nevertheless the society isn't lawless.

It's Pakistan which sponsors terrorism not KSA. This lie is over.

You are so informative, can you tell, what were the nationalities of those who hijacked the civilian planes with passengers and struck them to the world trade center, and put most of the world in the miserable condition, in which we are today?

Just tell me the nationalities, nothing else.

Dear Legend, corruption is part of every society, western/eastern/islamic/non-islamic etc., presently I think our country is suffering the most from it. It is not only bribe, it has many forms. Though KSA is an ideal conutry for us but one can't claim that it is a 100% corruption free; but I think, one will be right to claim that it is one of the lowest in the world.

Being muslim, we understand that what is haram and what is halal even then our inner lust and greed compels us to follow the wrong path. May Allah SWT bless us with strength to follow the right path...Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom