What's new

Saudi Aramco - the world's most valuable company

I just checked Aramco does not offer Options and I don't know if they even offer Dividends since they aren't listed in Dow Jones in New York - Maybe those who live in Saudi know more about it- they do have Swap futures. I guess it could be because Hedging issues. I don't know about it being the most valuable but the fact that it controls a huge significant portion of the worlds oil which is a necessity for the world can probably be a measure to look at, not to mention all of the Oil which hasn't been explored in Saudi Arabia. It does have exclusive rights for Oil Exploration in Saudi Land and Sea.

A company cannot have options if it doesn't have stocks listed on exchanges. Saudi Aramco is an unlisted enterprise hence it will not have options, though it can have forwards or futures for risk management or hedging.

What the hell is a 'rainy nose'....? :blink:

And shorty try as you might Aramco still isn't going to hire you ! :P

Come on, don't act like you hadn't had a rainy nose since you were born until your adulthood, it was rainy to the point that teachers used to dismiss you to clean it up. I don't want to elaborate because not everyone can bear the picture.

That guy is seriously pathetic, he always tries hard to show Arabs as people who don't have history although they are the cradle of civilizations. The least you can do whenever there sth about history is being discussed and you don't have any to share others with is to STFU, not to deny proved history just because you don't have any and want others to not have it too.

What hasn't been discovered is triple more than what's been discovered.

Long live :pakistan:

Get you a$$ out of the US ,and come to KSA along with @Armstrong 4 a short visit to Mecca and Madinah :D

I was in Jeddah, Makkah and Medina in 2011 during Ramadan I stay for 5 weeks. It was my first time "venturing" out side of the states. I was sort of scared because I don't like planes and to be honest Saudi Airlines was the worst part of the Journey plus Jeddah Airport :disagree: But after that I really enjoyed my stay Makkah is like a Mini Brooklyn, Medina is like Paris, and Jeddah is like Miami hot dusty but up and coming. But seriously When I'm done with the my Masters this year I would definitely come again too see whats been built since last I arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that pathetic Indian hating on Arabs? Get lost. Stop picking up fights. We are very proud people and have always been that and will always be that.

I was in Jeddah, Makkah and Medina in 2011 during Ramadan I stay for 5 weeks. It was my first time "venturing" out side of the states. I was sort of scared because I don't like planes and to be honest Saudi Airlines was the worst part of the Journey plus Jeddah Airport :disagree: But after that I really enjoyed my stay Makkah is like a Mini Brooklyn, Medina is like Paris, and Jeddah is like Miami hot dusty but up and coming. But seriously When I'm done with the my Masters this year I would definitely come again too see whats been built since last I arrived.

Hejaz is a very diverse and a big region. Make sure to visit the tropical like South, the interior with all the different kind of deserts, volcanic craters, the tropical, beautiful and nearly 2000 km long Red Sea coastline and especially the world's second biggest coral reefs, the mountains, the city of Ta'if located nearly 2000 meters above sea level, Mada'in Saleh, old quarter of Jeddah, the holy sites again. Also the unique villages in the interior are a visit worth etc.

Please visit this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-29.html

You are very welcome to visit. It is our pleasure.

A company cannot have options if it doesn't have stocks listed on exchanges. Saudi Aramco is an unlisted enterprise hence it will not have options, though it can have forwards or futures for risk management or hedging.

I didn't say they arn't listed any where. I live in New York I only follow Dow Jones and S&P. Im sure its listed in the Stock Exchange in Saudi Arabia called the Tadawul. I'm not familiar with it so I don't have any clue about that.

India is not small country. We are 1.25 billion people. You will find Indians everywhere... in US, UK, Europe, Australia, Africa except may be in Pakistan.

There is atleast 500,000 illegal Indians in Karachi, Lahore alone...

I didn't say they arn't listed any where. I live in New York I only follow Dow Jones and S&P. Im sure its listed in the Stock Exchange in Saudi Arabia called the Tadawul. I'm not familiar with it so I don't have any clue about that.

As far as I know they are unlisted. Saudi Armco is too big a company to be missed on equity markets.

There is atleast 500,000 illegal Indians in Karachi, Lahore alone...

Any sources? I will be surprised if 500,000 illegal Indians are in Pakistan. What are they doing there?

Any sources? I will be surprised if 500,000 illegal Indians are in Pakistan. What are they doing there?

They stayed after meeting their families in Pakistan...
My masi (cleaning lady) is illegal indian

They have a very good cash flow, nobody can ignore it. Even the management is a bit rough, but the company is performing very well since they are sitting on oil. Its a very valuable company, if it goes to IPO, everybody would buy their options.

Back
Top Bottom