What's new

Saudi Aramco - the world's most valuable company

You don't get it do you? Those people were Semitic people just like Arabs. Arabs as a phenomenon itself are less than 3000 year old, just like the Persians. But we had ancestors before that.

Nabateans were an Arab civilization in current day KSA and Jordan. What are you talking about? Assyrians were originally from the Peninsula and nomadic tribes like all Semitic people who moved into Levant and Mesopotamia.

Jews are younger than Arabs and a fellow Semitic people.

Whatever you believe. We know your opinions as a anti-Muslim and anti-Arab/Semitic individual. Every source confirms the importance of the Islamic Golden Age and the Al-Andalus contribution to ending the Dark Ages of Europe. Western scholars especially.

Also, stick to the topic. It's about Saudi Aramco.

He has no history, yet has nothing to brag about whenever there is history discussions, and instead of sitting in the corner like a miserable kid with a rainy nose, he would just try to underestimate others great history.

Guys, let us stick to the topic which is Saudi Aramco and not history. Let us not derail another thread with nonsense. We should look forward and not back.

Blackeagle, you are right bro but there is no point discussing with Somebozo. We all know him here. I don't know why he bothers but unfortunately this individual lives in KSA. What can I do? He is defaming our name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwd8esu-S3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQd_x6yi-HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgToh7fmYM

Yet, the article you provided is more or less speculative.

I understand the kind of jealousy some people have toward us :coffee:

Other than Aramco you've got Sabic, Maaden, and Sedarah bro! So GDL.

Just stay away from the MOD&MOI and their related agencies.

Who in the right mind would be jealousy of Saudi Arabia. :lol:

What is speculation about that valuation?

A company like Saudi Aramco is valued using options. If too much cash flows are being added to enterprise value through options or if the terminal value is more than 70% of the enterprise value, there is something fishy about it. A correct value of Saudi Aramco should be in the range of 200 to 400 billion USD. Anything more is speculation.

Some people are not just pathetic, they go further with audacity by giving themselves the liberty to underestimate others history that put them into shame, people with virtually no history dare to talk about our history. Take a history lesson:

Nabateans are Arabs:

The Nabataeans, also Nabateans (Arabic: الأنباط‎ al-ʾAnbāṭ), were ancient Arabs of North Arabia,

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptians, Babylons, Assyrians..etc are today Arabs.

If Syrians who happen to be Arabs today aren't the legitimate inheritors of Assyrian civilization then who else would those be? The same apply on Egyptians and all other Arab people.

What about Berbers ? Don't they have their own culture and language ?

Who in the right mind would be jealousy of Saudi Arabia. :lol:

What is speculation about that valuation?

A company like Saudi Aramco is valued using options. If too much cash flows are being added to enterprise value through options or if the terminal value is more than 70% of the enterprise value, there is something fishy about it. A correct value of Saudi Aramco should be in the range of 200 to 400 billion USD. Anything more is speculation.

Rubbish, stop repeating things like an Afro parrot :rofl:

Any citizen of a failed state that can't afford clean water to its people:lol:

Rubbish, stop repeating things like an Afro parrot :rofl:

Any citizen of a failed state that can't afford clean water to its people:lol:

Life is beyond cutting hands and beheading or throwing money over dancing girls. I pity you guys.

I am done with this thread unless you have a magic formula or a valuation technique that says Saudi Armco is most valued company in the world.

Aramco's value will drop fast when oil runs out in saudi

Yeah... Not the Indians who line up in ques to get a visa there...

India is not small country. We are 1.25 billion people. You will find Indians everywhere... in US, UK, Europe, Australia, Africa except may be in Pakistan.

Life is beyond cutting hands and beheading or throwing money over dancing girls. I pity you guys.

I am done with this thread unless you have a magic formula or a valuation technique that says Saudi Armco is most valued company in the world.

The f i l t h y crazed reprobates are handful, and don't represent anybody but themselves. They come in sizes and shapes and found everywhere. BUT, life is a way beyond raping women and motor vehicle theft, not to mention arson.

I can see your face turning in black and blue, but if you don't wish to hear something that puts you down, then you should have not started to throw stones especially when it comes to those who live in glass houses.

Naturally, I'm friendly and respectful to anyone that I get to meet or talk to, but if anyone tries to crack jokes, trust me, we can always put them down too.

I don't like to play broken records over and over again, each study that has been provided has solely and squarely been based on speculation, and all.

Aramco's value will drop fast when oil runs out in saudi

Yeah... Not the Indians who line up in ques to get a visa there...

Don't worry, Aramco, by the will of his, won't disappear anytime soon. We didn't extract a damn thing from the central or the West coast, baby.

I just checked Aramco does not offer Options and I don't know if they even offer Dividends since they aren't listed in Dow Jones in New York - Maybe those who live in Saudi know more about it- they do have Swap futures. I guess it could be because Hedging issues. I don't know about it being the most valuable but the fact that it controls a huge significant portion of the worlds oil which is a necessity for the world can probably be a measure to look at, not to mention all of the Oil which hasn't been explored in Saudi Arabia. It does have exclusive rights for Oil Exploration in Saudi Land and Sea.

He has no history, yet has nothing to brag about whenever there is history discussions, and instead of sitting in the corner like a miserable kid with a rainy nose, he would just try to underestimate others great history.

What the hell is a 'rainy nose'....? :blink:

And shorty try as you might Aramco still isn't going to hire you ! :P

I just checked Aramco does not offer Options and I don't know if they even offer Dividends since they aren't listed in Dow Jones in New York - Maybe those who live in Saudi know more about it- they do have Swap futures. I guess it could be because Hedging issues. I don't know about it being the most valuable but the fact that it controls a huge significant portion of the worlds oil which is a necessity for the world can probably be a measure to look at, not to mention all of the Oil which hasn't been explored in Saudi Arabia. It does have exclusive rights for Oil Exploration in Saudi Land and Sea.

What hasn't been discovered is triple more than what's been discovered.

Long live :pakistan:

Get you a$$ out of the US ,and come to KSA along with @Armstrong 4 a short visit to Mecca and Madinah :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom