What's new

Saudi Arabia's withdrawal stuns UN Security Council, slammed by Russia

What the fOok do these people want from us, I don't really understand the position they occupy to run their mouths on us. :pissed:

Smash their skulls homie, hunt the Mofs.:sniper::smokin:

Smashing someone skull is not a civilized action or way to discuss any specific topic. If you have nothing to defend house of saud actions then keeping quite would be better civilized reaction.

What the fOok do these people want from us, I don't really understand the position they occupy to run their mouths on us. :pissed:

Smash their skulls homie, hunt the Mofs.:sniper::smokin:

Bro, I love that particular comment of yours when you sometimes write it. It is priceless. You made me spill my coffee. Haha. I have the same feeling when I see some of the trolls here. Let them talk like that next to an Arab or in Arab countries and they will keep quite next time.

Mike Tyson Knockouts Collection - YouTube

Where is an beautiful and ancient Saudi Arabian sword when you need it the most?

apefwp.jpg

saudies are the biggest enemy of islam and muslim nations .. they are puppet of US ..which is one by one destroying all muslim nations ...

saudies are the biggest enemy of islam and muslim nations .. they are puppet of US ..which is one by one destroying all muslim nations ...

First learn how to spell Saudis, then we can talk about your readings to the situation.

First learn how to spell Saudis, then we can talk about your readings to the situation.

my spelling mistake show my lack of intrest in ur country .. Our country is the biggest threat to islamic world .. u supported all the wars by west in islamic country ..the country with so much natural resource ..still u need other armies to protect u ... u should buy some balls from the money u have ..

my spelling mistake show my lack of intrest in ur country .. Our country is the biggest threat to islamic world .. u supported all the wars by west in islamic country ..the country with so much natural resource ..still u need other armies to protect u ... u should buy some balls from the money u have ..

That isn't what your mother said my dear :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TUo8vddTPsM

Yes, we do have aplenty of natural recourses, mad?

Back
Top Bottom