What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

Aegis DDG

Reaction score
'Military experts at IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review made the discovery while studying images of a base in desert south-west of Riyadh that housed medium-range ballistic missiles. A pair of launch pads could be seen with launch markings apparently pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.'
Graphic: Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran' - Telegraph

Daily Telegraph says analysts who examined satellite images from surface-to-surface missile base deep in Saudi desert spotted two launch pads with markings pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.
Photos suggest Saudis targeting Iran, Israel with ballistic missiles - Israel News, Ynetnews

Wow, KSA is starting to get my respect if this true. Why not? I also don't believe this a recent development. Since I believe they've considered israel a threat since the 60's and 70's.

This is one of the last training vid of the DF-3A in the PLA..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but:
azbL59p_460sa_v1.gif

I find it hard to believe that those ICBMs are not installed with WMD warheads, considering the top secrecy, protection, and being launched from silos.

I find it hard to believe that those ICBMs are not installed with WMD warheads, considering the top secrecy, protection, and being launched from silos.

This guy just went full retard

They bought like 18 missiles from China a million years ago and they're all expired by now. Missiles have expiry dates. Those ballistic missiles the saudis bought from China don't work anymore.

And ICBM? You do know what that stands for right wahabi?

And lmao at an "ICBM" armed with mustard gas.

Edit: lol at this whole news. This is even more comical than when IRanian mullahs try to flex their muscles.

Well good for them. Fairly sure both Iran and Israel have missiles aimed at or could easily be targeted at Saudi Arabia too. So what does that really mean in the long run (supposing its even true) Any massive missile attack against either two of those countries would no doubt be met with massive retaliation. Whatever the case may be, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in the middle of that cluster ****

Not sure about Israel because Israel is cutting back its military which means it sees no direct threat.

Saudi Arabia's main rival is Iran in the region. In Syria, its basically KSA vs Iran on the ground level. Same in Bahrain.

Not sure about Israel because Israel is cutting back its military which means it sees no direct threat.

Saudi Arabia's main rival is Iran in the region. In Syria, its basically KSA vs Iran on the ground level. Same in Bahrain.

This guy just went full retard

They bought like 18 missiles from China a million years ago and they're all expired by now. Missiles have expiry dates. Those ballistic missiles the saudis bought from China don't work anymore.

And ICBM? You do know what that stands for right wahabi?

And lmao at an "ICBM" armed with mustard gas.

Edit: lol at this whole news. This is even more comical than when IRanian mullahs try to flex their muscles.
Here, look for help:

CPA - What's New

@Silverblaze Just because Israel is cutting back, doesn't that mean it's shutting down all of its second strike and missile capability. Whatever some might think of the Israelis here, they're certainly not stupid. Lets not be naive. Anyway, Saudi Arabia is a relatively rational actor thats not going to start lobbing off missiles at the drop of a hat. Iran also strikes me as a rational actor that has just as much a right to be able to defend itself.

@Silverblaze Just because Israel is cutting back, doesn't that mean it's shutting down all of its second strike and missile capability. Whatever some might think of the Israelis here, they're certainly not stupid. Lets not be naive. Anyway, Saudi Arabia is a relatively rational actor thats not going to start lobbing off missiles at the drop of a hat. Iran also strikes me as a rational actor that has just as much a right to be able to defend itself.

I meant that Israel has complete support of the US as does KSA. KSA would not create a rift with Israel, especially during the Syrian conflict.

I meant that Israel has complete support of the US as does KSA. KSA would not create a rift with Israel, especially during the Syrian conflict.

Ahh, I see! Thank you for clarifying. Apologies if I misunderstood you.

this show we must accept Russian S-300V offer instead of S-300PMU1!!!

Iran has produced 90-120 Shahab-3 missiles per year for past 6 years, and because Shahab-3s are now solid-based, their fuels expire between 5 to 6 years. It costs between $450k to $700k to build a Shahab-3 missile under the current sanction regimes, they're very cheap to build. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom